Vapes.co.za Is A Chancer,beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimately I think the vaping community in South Africa both suppliers and consumers have benefited from this thread.

For the consumer / supplier relationship has just improved +1

I have dealt with vapes in the past and had no issues from order to delivery.from one being to another i sincerely hope you learnt from this one ,we all make mistakes , shake it off move on, and may your next customer experience be the way i was dealt with by you.vape on !

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, don't focus on the massive 'interest free capital taking/responsibility evading/non-existant customer service' offering I did to Bjorn, cos all is fine now, I am offering him a free thing, oh and to prove I am not a total d-bag I am going to give one to this other dude who has the same name!

See I am actually the most awesome person! Look up "integrity" in the dictionary, and you will find a pic of me there. #truestory

@bjorncoetsee what is the latest update on your shipment?

I would be pushing for a full refund, with interest on the money

Called tnt this morning, and they said it will ship tonight to bloemfontein. Will keep updated when I receive my package, hope its the correct stuff

@devdev : You hit the nail on the head right there brother.

Again, I was waiting to see what people would have to say in response. Giving free stuff after the fact doesn't mitigate the damage already done. It's just a way of absolving responsibility by playing off of people's emotions.

Thought after my comments i might have also been offered free stuff to calm me down or shut me up...

Some people cannot be bought. It's that simple. If people are prepared to be paid off to cover something, then they shouldn't really have complained in the first place. It's a tacit acceptance of poor service IMHO.

Hey everyone, don't focus on the massive 'interest free capital taking/responsibility evading/non-existant customer service' offering I did to Bjorn, cos all is fine now, I am offering him a free thing, oh and to prove I am not a total d-bag I am going to give one to this other dude who has the same name!

See I am actually the most awesome person! Look up "integrity" in the dictionary, and you will find a pic of me there. #truestory

@bjorncoetsee what is the latest update on your shipment?

I would be pushing for a full refund, with interest on the money

@devdev : You hit the nail on the head right there brother.

Again, I was waiting to see what people would have to say in response. Giving free stuff after the fact doesn't mitigate the damage already done. It's just a way of absolving responsibility by playing off of people's emotions.

Thought after my comments i might have also been offered free stuff to calm me down or shut me up...

Some people cannot be bought. It's that simple. If people are prepared to be paid off to cover something, then they shouldn't really have complained in the first place. It's a tacit acceptance of poor service IMHO.

Fully Agree with both @devdev and @Chef Guest .

I can be bought, send me free stuff too, lots of it, I have expensive taste!

Yeah, I also thought this was a pretty weak attempt, actions speak way louder than cheap knock-off bribes

I can be bought, send me free stuff too, lots of it, I have expensive taste!

Yeah, I also thought this was a pretty weak attempt, actions speak way louder than cheap knock-off bribes
Absolutely!

Now if you were to offer me a Reo Woodvil... Ebony and stained cherry... full kit of course with all accessories included...

Well, then I might consider being bought.

But I'd still ask for a refund on the original package!

Absolutely!

Now if you were to offer me a Reo Woodvil... Ebony and stained cherry... full kit of course with all accessories included...

Yay! Free Woodvil's for everyone that commented or left a rating in this thread! ....I'm gonna need two for the emotional trauma I had to endure on Bjorn's behalf (both of them) :rolleyes:

Absolutely!

10 x 5 Pawns - Gambit would buy me... (i'm easy... lol )

Now there is another hold up at customs,and nobody there seems to know why,and puts me through to another person and then again to another, wasted another R100 airtime in 30mins trying to get to the right person to speak to. I don't know what to do anymore

Bud,

Return the package. Get a refund to recoup some of your costs. Enjoy your free whatever it is kit, and take it as a lesson learned.

Sorry for being so blunt but if I were you that's what I would do...

Now there is another hold up at customs,and nobody there seems to know why,and puts me through to another person and then again to another, wasted another R100 airtime in 30mins trying to get to the right person to speak to. I don't know what to do anymore
why do you still worry and call after the parcel? You have all doors wide open....the parcel arrives sometime and you accept it, or you get your money back. Its all up to you now. I personally wouldn't bother anymore.

Bud,

Return the package. Get a refund to recoup some of your costs. Enjoy your free whatever it is kit, and take it as a lesson learned.

Sorry for being so blunt but if I were you that's what I would do...

why do you still worry and call after the parcel? You have all doors wide open....the parcel arrives sometime and you accept it, or you get your money back. Its all up to you now. I personally wouldn't bother anymore.

Agree with both @Chef Guest and @Tom

Sorry about that Bjorn, am awaiting a call-back from TNT clearance department, as discussed will continue chasing this up with them and let you know as soon as I am in the know.

dead-horse.gif

b1d.png

I am so tired of this constant 'kicking the can further down the road' story here...

Vapes you have had the benefit of getting to have your chance to rectify the situation. Not only did you not do this, but you failed miserably.

Do the right thing and return this guy's money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back