Vapes.co.za Is A Chancer,beware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke with TNT, no reason given for the delay, the shipment is now in trnsit, you should have your order in te next 1-2 working days.

From thread start on 17 July, to 29 July, we are now at a stage where we "should have" the order in next 1-2 working days.

14 days. If this was 15th century feudal Japan you would have been expected to commit hari kiri about 13 days ago Vapes.

From thread start on 17 July, to 29 July, we are now at a stage where we "should have" the order in next 1-2 working days.

14 days. If this was 15th century feudal Japan you would have been expected to commit hari kiri about 13 days ago Vapes.
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

I think his business comitted hari kiri. I for one will not be buying anything from him and I know a lot of others that will also be steering clear. Anyway, someone should probably go and bury that dead horse...

I think his business comitted hari kiri. I for one will not be buying anything from him and I know a lot of others that will also be steering clear. Anyway, someone should probably go and bury that dead horse...

Just waiting for @bjorncoetsee to get his stuff and then we can have a roast :)

Na!

I say leave it out for a while! Let it ripen a bit!

I can sympathise with Vapes. However this is a stuff up and honestly it's unfair for him to make profit off this deal. That's my frustration here. It's not fair to pay a lot of money for shit service (drop shipping) like this. Bjorn could have ordered from Fasttech for half the money and would have got the same quality of service and delivery.

ping! No, not the same. i have had only excellent service from fasttech.

i have had excellent service from Chinese sellers at least 99% of the time. ...Comparison between Chinese online sellers and any others, American or whatever, all aspects of it, quite clear to me which are superior. Including the work ethic and service ethic.

ping! No, not the same. i have had only excellent service from fasttech.

i have had excellent service from Chinese sellers at least 99% of the time. ...Comparison between Chinese online sellers and any others, American or whatever, all aspects of it, quite clear to me which are superior. Including the work ethic and service ethic.

They have to be more efficient than the next guy, reputation is everything especially considering how hectic the competition is over there, and if they slip up badly they are executed.... look what happened with the 2008 Chinese milk scandal

They have to be more efficient than the next guy, reputation is everything especially considering how hectic the competition is over there, and if they slip up badly they are executed.... look what happened with the 2008 Chinese milk scandal

I am probably going to sound harsh here, and this is probably the father in me speaking, but knowingly manufacturing kak formula deserves the death penalty. These are kids lives FFS!

Yes, they have executed some of the more serious corrupts. More importantly, they have some good systems for dealing with corruption.
They have to be more efficient than the next guy, reputation is everything especially considering how hectic the competition is over there,

That's how free market enterprise capitalism is supposed to be.

This thread is an interesting social case study indeed. I'm still curious about the connection between shane, vapes.co.za and the bigslicktattoo company. Bigslick the 'international/worldwide electronics' dropshippers (I quote frm their facebook page) that have been ripping people off for quite a long time judging by hellopeter and a few other sources including a personal friend; and furthermore from the exterior the company that afforded connections to manufacturers in china that now supply(or seemingly try to) vapes. A lesson for the south african suppliers, hiding on the internet takes a bit of intelligence. Building links between names, contact details etc is not that hard. In any other realworld country vapes would have been brought to book by now.

YXZ47Yq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back