Vaping Gamers

still nee to try that. Started fallout 4 but its so difficult to play a single player game once you are used to online gaming
I never really got into online games, well Need for Speed World was as far as I got and that just frustrated me more than anything else. I really enjoyed the original Warcraft series but then lost interest when they went all WoW. I enjoy the alone time and peace that I get from playing with myself :D

I never really got into online games, well Need for Speed World was as far as I got and that just frustrated me more than anything else. I really enjoyed the original Warcraft series but then lost interest when they went all WoW. I enjoy the alone time and peace that I get from playing with myself :D
I use to be a single player gamer up until about 18months ago. Once the online bug bites its hard to get rid of it.
But I do stll enjoy brief moments of single player every now and then

Yo, I jam online :p

Ark Survival Evolved - Haven't touched another game since I purchased this in June lol.

Used to, Dota 2, CSGO and Cod4

Not From Twilight forums. Klutch is my forum nick :p I am part of a lot of car forums *Petrol Head*

Ah I see, there used to be a guy with that name on the old twilight gaming forum (dota1 days). He had an avatar, of a pair of breasts... "Klutch em' ".

Thought it may be the same person!! my bad.

Jis I haven't touched ARK in a while. Put in about 200hours but have not touched it in a couple of months.
What server are you playing on?

I am actually playing over a few servers at the moment but just started on a new one last night. "Explosive Networks" I have over 1k hours >_<

Just saw this thread lol

So I've had a cracked version of CS:GO and played against bots all this time.
Telling my cousin this on christmas day, he laughed his ass off.
When we got back home from the family, he called me up, still laughing :wondering: and gets me to download this app(cant remember the name lol) to remote control my pc.
Next thing you know I've got a legit version of CS:GO and getting my ass handed to me by 12yr olds....there was a girl too :notagain: :-D

Needless to say I've been playing non stop since :smoke: :rock:

Anyway my Tag is DeathbyChorizo if anyone interested :hi:

Gamer tags are :

PS4 : Sk3tz0r

Steam: Sk3tz0 (not so much on Steam nowadays)

Battle.net ID : Sk3tz0#2315
World of Warcraft: EU - Lightbringer (PVE) Alliance side.
Sketzo - 100 Ret Paladin (Occasionally PVP no rating though)
Sketz - 100 Fire Mage
Ingucka - 100 Unholy DK

LoL (EUW), not really Dota but when my net lags then I may consider it..
BF3 (Lag sucks)
GW2
Creativerse
Stranded Deep
PVZ: GW
Heroes of the Storm (Tried it..was ok)\
Unturned (Keep dying as I suck at survival games!)

Region restricted:
LoL China
BF Online China

Old times:

StarCraft and SC2, COD4, COD MW2, COD: BO, CS 1.5, Diablo3,

IGN: Cobrali

What's up guys.
I currently play HOTS and Rust.
I also play Battlefield and CoD every now and then.
Hope to see guys around some time. :dance:

Can't wait for Dying Light- The Following expansion...looks massive

anybody playing Dungeon Defenders 2? I know its still Alpha but started playing over the weekend. Man its fun
Yay so its not just me! I started a month ago but playing it on my own isnt as much fun as in a group, especially since I am not strategically inclinded

WoW and COC player here :) FPS and I sadly do not get along.

On a side note... how awesome is it to not have your keyboard full of ash??? I love it!

CSGO now and then
Dota 2 alot since new compendium
Warframe also now and then

WoW and COC player here :) FPS and I sadly do not get along.

On a side note... how awesome is it to not have your keyboard full of ash??? I love it!

I never liked smoking inside so that was never a problem. What's WoW looking like these days? I stopped after Cataclysm and stayed far away when I heard about Blizzard's Selfie competition!

Back