Vaping Gamers

I never liked smoking inside so that was never a problem. What's WoW looking like these days? I stopped after Cataclysm and stayed far away when I heard about Blizzard's Selfie competition!
bwahahahaha selfie contest *hangs head in shame*
I have just gone back from a long break, people still gank, they still stand in the shiny shit and there are still idiots running ahead of the raid and pulling great big mobs.... so much of a muchness, but great to zone out after work with

I was playing cs:go this weekend with a fellow vaper, goes by the name Crazy Cat lady, she's pretty hardcore hahaha

bwahahahaha selfie contest *hangs head in shame*
I have just gone back from a long break, people still gank, they still stand in the shiny shit and there are still idiots running ahead of the raid and pulling great big mobs.... so much of a muchness, but great to zone out after work with
Did you enter?! Those are things I haven't thought about in ages! The ganking!!! When I started playing all my friends had alliance toons so I joined them, eventually couldn't take the ganking in Stranglethorn anymore, so abandoned my friends and joined the Horde, Now I'm Horde for life!

Did you enter?! Those are things I haven't thought about in ages! The ganking!!! When I started playing all my friends had alliance toons so I joined them, eventually couldn't take the ganking in Stranglethorn anymore, so abandoned my friends and joined the Horde, Now I'm Horde for life!

Never entered a selfie contest... would die of shame.... although the new farmville feeling of the game gives me the creeps.

Horde for life :-D

I have to say I am very thankfull that I broke the wow addiction - just after cata I gave away all my ingame items to clan members, gold went to the clan. Then I deleted all my charaters, changed the email associated with wow so I cant get back into it without alot of effort.

Altho my D3 addiction is still up and running - My current Seasonal char - http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/WyvernZA-2252/hero/72849906

I have to say I am very thankfull that I broke the wow addiction - just after cata I gave away all my ingame items to clan members, gold went to the clan. Then I deleted all my charaters, changed the email associated with wow so I cant get back into it without alot of effort.

Altho my D3 addiction is still up and running - My current Seasonal char - http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/WyvernZA-2252/hero/72849906
Never gave awayy my stuff, hoping one day I will log on again to find by bank char with Haris Pilton's Glasses still equipped!

Luckily vaping has severely reduced my gaming addiction. I stick to old-school RPGs now (no internet at home has also kinda crushed it for me).

Just did my tenth comp in cs:go and got my rank :rock: but nobodies around so I need to tell somebody :-D

Nova III :dance: (apparently thats good for a newb lol)

Any fellow vapers playing Fallout 4?

F*** I wish. I'm waiting for a good PS4 version special
I'm playing on PC and it's taken my life away. No really it's like being abducted by aliens, you start playing and next there's half a day missing from your weekend and you can't acount for the time.
At least, thanks to vaping, I don't have to step outside to have a "smoke" anymore :D

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I am however LOVING Little Big Planet 3.

My oldest little girl does however remember the epicness that was LBP2, so shes a little underwhelmed
I'll put that on my wishlist. My next title waiting in line is Just Cause 3. I just need to finish off Dying Light first...
I would have been finished ages ago but that damn FO4 got released!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Any fellow vapers playing Fallout 4?
I started it a while ago, but couldn't carry on. Firstly because I had it taken away from me (you don't want to know), but secondly I found it was so vast I couldn't achieve anything. I put 400 hours into fallout 3 and 600 into New Vegas, but I battled with fallout 4.

Because it's my favourite RPG ever... I got the Lord of Destruction a while ago...

BaalRDA.jpg

And now completed with the Lord of Terror...

WP_20160214_005.jpg

All I need now is the Lord of Hatred!

What an awesome wife I have! Such vile things for Valentine's Day ;)

Because it's my favourite RPG ever... I got the Lord of Destruction a while ago...

View attachment 45906

And now completed with the Lord of Terror...

View attachment 45907

All I need now is the Lord of Hatred!

What an awesome wife I have! Such vile things for Valentine's Day ;)

@Stosta Please tell me where I can find that Lord of Terror Tank??? Did you do the engraving yourself or is it a tank specifically marketed to Diablo fans???

Howzit bud, I was looking at the Diablo last week. @Ugi seems to be keen on it too. How would you rate it? I read online that you have to wick it just right or else it leaks.
I'm hoping thats not the case as R395 is a schweet deal for that tank!

Oh lord there goes my salary... Have you put any clapton/fused clapton builds in it? Is the airflow wide enough for nice lung inhales? Can you adjust the airflow? Is it good or shit?
Will be putting in coils tonight (I haven't been home since I got it), will let you know how it goes. Build quality isn't amazing but I'm really happy with it. Adjustable airflow, and at fully open the draw feels "looser" than my Crius, so hoping for good things!

EDIT - Applicable to @Greyz too!

ZOMG, Why have I not seen this thread before?

Horde for life \m/

My main is a huntard, but I also have a shammy, druid, lock, priest, DK and warrior at max level.
Took a six month hiatus to, well, have a break, and to take a crack at my ever-growing but oft-neglected Steam Inventory, but I resubbed at the beginning of the month and am now playing gear catch-up :IAMNOTAMUSED:
I am praying fervently that Legion will be an improvement over the travesty that was WoD.
Yeah garrison, I'm talking about you.

On a side note... how awesome is it to not have your keyboard full of ash??? I love it!

Yeah, it rocks. I think I may be turning into one of those sanctimonious ex-smokers, though, which isn't like me at all. Never realized how gross smoking actually was until I stopped.

I have to say I am very thankfull that I broke the wow addiction

I envy you, in a way, but WoW has been such a big part of my life, for so long, that I feel like a puppy murderer whenever I try any other MMOs.

Back