Vaping Gamers

So what is everyone deciding between? Battlefield 1 or COD IW?
I'm going to get both. i am not dismissing IW just cause of some bad trailer of campaign play. i was seriously glad to hear they are basically sticking to the BO3 movement system and not gone more towards AW type of movement. and of course the COD4 Remastered is the big selling point.

So I'm indecisive if I should get a Gaming console or a Gaming Laptop/PC.
Any Advise ?
You're just trolling us aren't you?! ;)

I have been a PC gamer my whole life, still am. But you want a PS4.

I'm leaving now before the poo starts flying!

I've been a console gamer since Atari. PS4 kicks ass and is low maintenance, unlike a PC.

But because of the ridiculous state of game prices, I vote PC.... and Steam sales.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Played Day of Defeat (Half-life mod) competitive as a student.
Completed all the COD, Sniper elites, MOH and FarCry's.
Enjoyed games like Serious Sam, Dead Island, Killing Floor, Unreal Tournament, Wolfenstein, Team Fortress, Monkey Island, and many more.
Last three years I settled into Diablo 3. Really enjoy the possibility of finding a treasure.
Currently enjoying it on my ROG Asus 3D gaming laptop thanks to Nvidia Vision. :)
Diablo.jpg

Is there anyone playing Paladins Beta?

Been stuck in Binding of Isaac Afterbirth for the past month or so. Easy to play but VERY hard to master!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have it, dont enjoy it :p Overwatch for the win ;)
Hubby agrees! I'm a typical nervous wreck gamer so Overwatch it way too fast paced when it comes to PvP. Do enjoy it against AI. Also a bit over the budget at this stage. Might join later :flamethrower2:

Hubby agrees! I'm a typical nervous wreck gamer so Overwatch it way too fast paced when it comes to PvP. Do enjoy it against AI. Also a bit over the budget at this stage. Might join later :flamethrower2:

Thats why I dont enjoy Paladins way too slow paced for me :) Overwatch is ridiculously expensive! Luckily I have a nice hubby who buys me games if I give him puppy eyes :p

Thats why I dont enjoy Paladins way too slow paced for me :) Overwatch is ridiculously expensive! Luckily I have a nice hubby who buys me games if I give him puppy eyes :p
I was the one put under the puppy eye spell this time. Hahaha...

Back