Vaping Gamers

Onybody playing no mans sky?
I am, on PC, stuttering along on an old Intel duo with a nividia Gt730, added the "shutup mod" and "no shadows mod".
Reminds me of Elite back in the day on a BBC micro, loaded the game from a cassette recorder. :)

I've just spent 3 days on the first planet trying to get 100%, gotta say the "rinse repeat" action gets a bit tedious though.

Ja,Ja like I said, back in the days I used to play doom, got myself the new DOOM, but damn that 50gb download is killing me...:cbiggrin:

7d4d9ca3-1ffd-4f09-9a6e-8e6c8f4ae173
So anyone keen for some BF1 Beta on Pc tonight just picked up my 1060 yesterday and I want to play :D

Origin IGN : Skobejak_ZA
Steam IGN : SnoepieLeeu
League Of Legends IGN : AXEBReaCH
7d4d9ca3-1ffd-4f09-9a6e-8e6c8f4ae173

Best game of all time...
I dont even want to think how many hours of my life i killed playing this one.
images.jpg

Just a place for Gaming Vapists to talk about anything and everything gaming related.
A place where race, gender, sexual orientation AND MOST IMPORTANTLY PLATFORM!!! does not matter..

Always have fun!
Game on and Vape strong.

Sent from my SM-N910H using Tapatalk

Have moved the above three posts to the existing Vaping Gamers thread
Thanks for the headsup @Marius Combrink

Another Vape gamer here.

Been playing WoW for the last 4 years or so. Also playing ARMA 3, Trucking Sims, Farming Sims, DayZ, Project Cars, Forza, Gran Turismo etc.
WoW! Now that was a game!

Played it waaaay to much for a long time, but my favourite stint was a week before Cataclysm launched. Me and my best friend started new chars, played non-stop (almost literally, at one point I had been awake for 83 hours straight), we managed to hit the level cap about 3 hours before the launch.

Then came the madness! After trying to log in every 10 seconds for about an hour we managed to log in. So many people that we couldn't even click on the quest givers, they were hidden behind seas of mounted players shouting "Put your mounts away!!". We decided that the new quest areas were too busy to enjoy, so we went exploring. It was a great idea too, all the chest were spawned in the new areas, so my mate would pull any hostile mods, I would sneak in and loot them. The first blue and purple items to go onto the AH on that server were ours, and we made an absolute bucket!!!

I wish I could go back to the days where spending 2 weeks doing nothing but playing games. But hey, at least having a job means I can buy things! :party:

WoW! Now that was a game!

Played it waaaay to much for a long time, but my favourite stint was a week before Cataclysm launched. Me and my best friend started new chars, played non-stop (almost literally, at one point I had been awake for 83 hours straight), we managed to hit the level cap about 3 hours before the launch.

Then came the madness! After trying to log in every 10 seconds for about an hour we managed to log in. So many people that we couldn't even click on the quest givers, they were hidden behind seas of mounted players shouting "Put your mounts away!!". We decided that the new quest areas were too busy to enjoy, so we went exploring. It was a great idea too, all the chest were spawned in the new areas, so my mate would pull any hostile mods, I would sneak in and loot them. The first blue and purple items to go onto the AH on that server were ours, and we made an absolute bucket!!!

I wish I could go back to the days where spending 2 weeks doing nothing but playing games. But hey, at least having a job means I can buy things! :party:

I hear you. I am fortunate to be married to a gamer as well and we spend a lot of game time together in WoW. We started just after Cata and have been enjoying it a lot.

But yeah time to game does come at a premium and some of my other hobbies have my games gathering dust at this point in time.

I hear you. I am fortunate to be married to a gamer as well and we spend a lot of game time together in WoW. We started just after Cata and have been enjoying it a lot.

But yeah time to game does come at a premium and some of my other hobbies have my games gathering dust at this point in time.

Lucky, Lucky man!

I still play WoW on a FTP server every now and again. Must say it has been a blast.

Hi There, nice to meet other Gamers in the Vape World or other Vapers in the Game world LOL - I am a Battlefield Veteran and Currently (Still) Playing BF4 on Xbox1. I am not a keen player for older type war vehicles, guns & planes thats why I wont buy BF1. I also play GTA5 & Clash of Clans. Nice meeting all of you :)

Dang it..... I miss playing games. My land line was stolen 4 years ago and Telkom is not gonna put it back, single player games are to lonely :( and downloading games on cell phone data is way to expensive. Play that 5 min extra on my behalf:--P

Good to know there are so many gaming vapers! Have been gaming since I was like 6(or thereabouts)entered a bunch of comps, back in the day playing opposing forces(counter strike was still just a mod). Got quite good. Eventually migrated to RPGs + MMORPGs and RTSs when I got older and slower . Just downloaded Tera, which is free to play. Looks pretty good. Also SC2(Zerg!) and Total war: Warhammer(Vampire Counts)

My best friend just hooked me up with a new PC! An i7 with 16GB of RAM, a something something graphics card with loads of other stuff with acronyms and numbers, so it must be good. Now my Minesweeper doesn't lag at all!

But actually it is currently being used for a game called Empyrion: Galactic Survival. A really fun game that has been very well executed. For me it's a lot of what No Man's Sky promised (the building and resources and fun stuff, not endless exploration), and totally worth a play. Especially if you have someone to team up with!

Back