Vaping Gamers

@DoubleD, I see MSI will be available at months end, I spent some time looking at reviews and is quite impressed. I am not a huge gamer, haven't got time, but when I play sometimes I don't want to sukkel. I only spent time with Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2 and Forza Horizon 3. Forza is an absolute amazing game.

@DoubleD, I see MSI will be available at months end, I spent some time looking at reviews and is quite impressed. I am not a huge gamer, haven't got time, but when I play sometimes I don't want to sukkel. I only spent time with Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2 and Forza Horizon 3. Forza is an absolute amazing game.

I just wish they would bring a properly optimized version of Forza Horizon to PC, I really want to enjoy Forza as I have always been a playstation guy but I don't want to buy the game and have it lag on my PC, especially with my new GTX 1070

I just wish they would bring a properly optimized version of Forza Horizon to PC, I really want to enjoy Forza as I have always been a playstation guy but I don't want to buy the game and have it lag on my PC, especially with my new GTX 1070
With your GTX 1070 and a i7 cpu you will rock at high settings

Anyone keen on going old school on some Black Ops 2 , PlayStation 3 ?

So I pulled the trigger yesterday. MSI Nvidia GTX 1080ti Gaming X on it's way.:b1:

Anyone tried this cheat yet on FIFA 17. gonna try it out this wknd!
1f61b.png

FIFA 17 UNLIMITED MONEY CHEAT! here u go

Anybody playing wow?

Anybody interested in an origins edition (steel case) overwatch for ps4?
I tried it and fps on console is just not for me. Would like to trade for other ps4 game or vape related goodies are always good

Some late night Doom 3 with earphones on in a dark room :)

sucks when you are still stuck with SLI 8800GTS cards :(

So Guys @Stosta , no vape mail or at least nice ones for this last month or so, but I got some to dad from dad mail. A MSI 1080ti gaming X display card and this weekend a Dell UHD 165Hz G-Sinc Monitor. All I can say is.....this is epic gaming...wow,wow,wow. I think I am done for now.

Anyone on here playing CS:GO, I need a buddy to play guardian on the new operation with

At the moment: Titanfall2, Tom Clanc's Wildlands and Forza Horizon 3. If any off you want a excellent open world racing game Forza Horizon 3 is the way to go.

Started Borderlands Prequel last week, but now totally hooked on PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds

Back