Vaping Gamers

This @TheV ,looks epic . And on top of it , I am a big Doom fan.

Thanks @Petrus. I've been a Doom fan for many many years ... was really happy with the 2016 Doom. It was thoroughly enjoyable. One of the few games I bothered to clear 100%.

Thanks @Petrus. I've been a Doom fan for many many years ... was really happy with the 2016 Doom. It was thoroughly enjoyable. One of the few games I bothered to clear 100%.
I also finished the single player campaign, multilayer is also good. Do you play Titanfall 2? That is also epic.

@Stosta, I thought you might appreciate the recent Star Wars additions to my "study":
MMMkAvm.jpg

OfAkCD9.jpg
Fantastic!!! You're just missing a Fallout canvas, and a Red Dead Redemption one!

I also finished the single player campaign, multilayer is also good. Do you play Titanfall 2? That is also epic.
I haven't played Titanfall 2 yet. Apparently the single player section isn't that long and that is all that I would be playing. I don't really do much multiplayer gaming.

Thanks @Stosta. I haven't played either of those games so I don't think I'm allowed to put them up yet :|
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fallout has to be the best franchise of all time! As for RDR, you'll feel extremely hollow trying to play anything else after finishing that, between the two of them no other game comes close!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fallout has to be the best franchise of all time! As for RDR, you'll feel extremely hollow trying to play anything else after finishing that, between the two of them no other game comes close!
I've tried Fallout 3 and 4 but didn't get far before I lost interest.
RDR I really wanted to play but didn't have a platform at the time.
Was hoping to catch up on RDR1 with the Xbox One X but I cancelled my order.
Hoping RDR2 lives up to the hype!

I've tried Fallout 3 and 4 but didn't get far before I lost interest.
RDR I really wanted to play but didn't have a platform at the time.
Was hoping to catch up on RDR1 with the Xbox One X but I cancelled my order.
Hoping RDR2 lives up to the hype!
Fallout 4 wasn't great I must be honest, number three and New Vegas are wayyyy better!

RDR2 will! Rockstar don't stuff around

I haven't played Titanfall 2 yet. Apparently the single player section isn't that long and that is all that I would be playing. I don't really do much multiplayer gaming.
Don't worry, I also love the single player campaigns. But Titanfall 2 is definitely worth. You will love it.

@TheV , another winner is Tom Clancy's Wildlands . The single player campaign is very long with excellent missions and the graphics is superb.

Vikings: Wolves of Midgard - has to be one of the best games but the developers stuffed it up by releasing it full of bugs and last week I had to uninstall the game after the 2nd time of losing all my level points, skill points, gift points and everything in my inventory. screw that, not playing it again after losing everything for the 2nd time.

I'll stick to Titan Quest and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.

The other game I enjoy are mostly RPG based - Kingdoms of Amalur, Skyrim, and nothing beats Clive Barker's Jericho.

Vikings: Wolves of Midgard - has to be one of the best games but the developers stuffed it up by releasing it full of bugs and last week I had to uninstall the game after the 2nd time of losing all my level points, skill points, gift points and everything in my inventory. screw that, not playing it again after losing everything for the 2nd time.

I'll stick to Titan Quest and Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.

The other game I enjoy are mostly RPG based - Kingdoms of Amalur, Skyrim, and nothing beats Clive Barker's Jericho.
I love Titan Quest!

I actually started a Conqueror (warfare + defense) this last weekend. I've never had much luck with melee chars but fingers crossed he is doing well!

I'm also a single player gamer, don't do multiplayer at all. The Doom series does it for me, as well as racing games like Need for Speed, also enjoyed Grid 2. RTS games like Starcraft, Warcraft and the Command and Conquer series have also consumed huge amounts of my time :)

@TheV have a look at Mad Max, this is one I really enjoyed.

Don't worry, I also love the single player campaigns. But Titanfall 2 is definitely worth. You will love it.
@TheV , another winner is Tom Clancy's Wildlands . The single player campaign is very long with excellent missions and the graphics is superb.
Thanks @Petrus. I shall make a plan to give both those titles a try in due time.

I'm currently busy with Just Cause 3 and it is loads of fun, albeit quite silly :)

I'm also a single player gamer, don't do multiplayer at all. The Doom series does it for me, as well as racing games like Need for Speed, also enjoyed Grid 2. RTS games like Starcraft, Warcraft and the Command and Conquer series have also consumed huge amounts of my time :)

@TheV have a look at Mad Max, this is one I really enjoyed.
@BumbleBee, I'm right there with you when it comes to those RTS titles. I was actually searching for a new RTS title this morning.

Mad Max was also good fun! Really enjoyed it. Don't think I actually finished it. And now that you are reminding me I'll try get back to it once I'm done with Just Cause 3.

@BumbleBee, I'm right there with you when it comes to those RTS titles. I was actually searching for a new RTS title this morning.

Mad Max was also good fun! Really enjoyed it. Don't think I actually finished it. And now that you are reminding me I'll try get back to it once I'm done with Just Cause 3.
Its an out of this world massive improvement from 1 and 2

YOU HAVENT PLAYED FALLOUT?????? ARE YOU A HEATHEN?????
I missed the boat and tried to get into it way too late. Lost interest in both 3 and 4 soon after starting the games.
Maybe Fallout 5 will be the lucky winner? :p

For a tough new Single player RTS, have a look at They are Billions.
I did actually come across that this morning. It is still Early Access at the moment, right? (not too keen on those)
The one thing that bothered me is it did not look very campaign orientated.
I'm looking for an RTS ala Warcraft, Starcraft, CnC, Red Alert ... something where I have a bunch of different types of missions to play through a story from both (or multiple) sides.
... Like the good old days :eek:

I did actually come across that this morning. It is still Early Access at the moment, right? (not too keen on those)
The one thing that bothered me is it did not look very campaign orientated.
I'm looking for an RTS ala Warcraft, Starcraft, CnC, Red Alert ... something where I have a bunch of different types of missions to play through a story from both (or multiple) sides.
... Like the good old days :eek:
Let me know if you find something worthwhile please ;)

@Rincewind has a bit of experience with that Billions one, maybe he can offer some input. It sounds way too involved for me, and too much work. I just wanna blow sh!t up :D

@TheV They are Billions is quite a nice RTS but as far as I have played it there is only one type of mission. Base building/survival, and it is EXCEEDINGLY well named. Even on easy there are literally tens of thousands of zombies on the map that are constantly trying to get into your base from all directions, and if even 1 of the little buggers gets in you are generally screwed! Also, the bigger your base gets, the more noise you make, the more zombies you attract and if thats not enough every few days a giant horde arrives and tries to chew its way through your defenses. Great fun, but its no starcraft

Back