Vapour Mountain Legends Range

Thank you everyone for the amazing resonse! Forgot to add that you can as always choose you nic strength... 0mg/3mg/6mg/9mg/12mg/18mg. We will reply to orders already placed to confirm nic strength.

Shizer! Been offline for 36 hours, get back on and see I missed the special launch deal :(

Terrible start to my weekend

I just marked them with A, B and C in my post above.

its ok, just realised i am broke...so will have to wait for payday...10 more days to go....tick tock

Funny how quickly this vaping game can break any credit card!

So one more small bump in the road for Legends today... Orders will be ready to ship / for collection tomorrow. It is like waiting for the birth of my son all over again! o_O?????? Also, I can't tell who is more excited, me or you guys! :D

p.s. - some of you will be surprised to note that the "Lee" flavour is not what was tasted as Sample A. It was a decision between what everyone tasted at the Cape Vape Meet (sample A) and another zesty fruity flavour that was going to be released at a later stage. I decided to go with the zesty fruity flavour instead because I believe it to be superior and more deserving of the Legends label.

p.p.s. - For those that enjoyed the original Sample A and feel they are missing out on it, I have decided to add it to our Vapour Mountain Premium eLiquid line-up soon as "Smurfette". So it will be available at R50 for 10ml and R120 for 30ml.

Thanks for keeping us updated @Oupa , one day later won't kill any of us.

Congrats!
Looking forward to it.

One day later actually suited me well as I was not able to take delivery today. So perfect timing for me @Oupa

Hi @Oupa , not sure if this was maybe mentioned before but what are the available nic strengths of the Legends range?

Sent from the TARDIS

Hi @Oupa , not sure if this was maybe mentioned before but what are the available nic strengths of the Legends range?

Same options as the normal range I think... you can request the strength you want... 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 9mg, 12mg or 18mg.

Sent from the TARDIS

Thank you everyone for the amazing resonse! Forgot to add that you can as always choose you nic strength... 0mg/3mg/6mg/9mg/12mg/18mg. We will reply to orders already placed to confirm nic strength.

Thanks for the assistance guys

Sent from the TARDIS

Got my Legends starter pack - this stuff if awesome!

@Oupa well done man, you knocked it out of the field :)

Is there maybe anyone who will be able to give us a review on the new flavours from VM? Unfortinately my wallet will disown me if i order all of them at once.

Is there maybe anyone who will be able to give us a review on the new flavours from VM? Unfortinately my wallet will disown me if i order all of them at once.

I would Frenzy but my palate is not really one for complex juices and there is no doubt the Legends range are complex juices made for the discerning vaper... I have tried them all except Guevara and didn't really fall in love with any of them.I prefer simple VM Juices...

Hopefully we will see some more reviews coming soon.

Has anyone tried the Guevara as I'm dying to try it but waiting for the reviews. It's the only 1 that really appeals to me as I'm more of a tobacco flavour guy.

Has anyone tried the Guevara as I'm dying to try it but waiting for the reviews. It's the only 1 that really appeals to me as I'm more of a tobacco flavour guy.

If you're a tobacco man, you will love it, but needs low Ohm coil.

Back