Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid and DIY mixing kits

@Oupa I'm looking for a salty concentrate, salted butter or salted caramel maybe? Any chance?

Our caramel is the closest to a salty concentrate. Sweet with a slight salty tang.

New flavours coming soon.

Good morning Oupa!

I would like to place an order with you today if I can. Would it be possible for me to collect some time during the day?

Thanks!

We are mainly an online store and we make use of couriers. We are available for collections though on Tuesday evenings and Thursday evenings. This week we are not available on Thursday but on Wednesday evening from 18:30 - 19:30.

Please keep in mind that VM e-liquid and concentrates custom prepared per order and have a 3 - 4 day preparation time. Hardware and Liqua is in stock and readily available.

That is the plan yes... will hopefully have it listed soon.

Got my VM4 this afternoon in the post. Wow, this is still one of the best juices I've ever tasted. Just a perfect combination of flavours. Thanks @Oupa!

Just waiting for 10 to 15 new flavours that's inbound... then we will load the whole shebang including the new flavours. Some exciting ones to look out for!

Sneak peek! Hoping to add the follow after inhouse testing: Rum, Blackcurrant, Kiwi fruit, Lime, Green fig, Bubblegum, Milk chocolate, Peanut butter... and more.

Would really like if you could get some red bull flavor concentrate, ordered from another vendor and was not impressed to say the least. Its really hard to get a decent red bull flavor so I wanna make my own.

And also a tobacco concentrate ;)

Have a whole host of new flavour concentrates as well as a few new juices to be added soon. Just need to find the time :-( Too much on the go at the moment! I promise to have the new juices and flavours loaded on the website soon!

Soooo are you saying that we'd be able to order them if we contacted you directly? :angel:

Please don't... Lol... not yet. It will be an administrative nightmare :eek:

Cool :) Looking forward to when they're on the site!

lol @Oupa please dont :)

I know how you feel right now :) I guess I only actually can relate 30% lol
Just need to find some money so I can buy your JOOCE :D

Back