Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid and DIY mixing kits

We have a few things to finalise, so no ETA yet. Will anounce as soon as we are ready.

Hey @Oupa , you've been very quiet now recently,are you busy working on the sample flavours?

Last edited:
@Oupa - can you confirm whether you still do the 10ml sample size bottles on request?
I recall a while ago I used to pay R50 for a 10ml sample.
Was a more cost effective way to sample the juices

@Duffie12 and a few other guys have been inquiring about this elsewhere too.

No 10ml at the moment. We are waiting on our imported 10ml bottles to land and will offer 10ml sample packs soon as stated before. Unfortunately we cannot commit to a timeframe at this stage. Will announce as soon as its ready.

Quick Q, is VM 50/50 liquid or 70/30 because I've seen it advertised as 70/30 at a few sites but I've also been told it is 50/50 here on the forum?

I think the ones on vendor shelves might be 70/30 but @Oupa normally asks if you want 50/50 or 70/30 if you order straight from them. But I stand under correction.

Quick Q, is VM 50/50 liquid or 70/30 because I've seen it advertised as 70/30 at a few sites but I've also been told it is 50/50 here on the forum?
The xxx I bought from vapeclub was 60/40 and the 1 I bought from vapecon 2016 was 70/30,according to @Oupa some vendors request 70/30 but im guessing default is 60/40

Few things taste as good as blowing a dense cloud of xxx :p like that we now have a 70/30 option

Few things taste as good as blowing a dense cloud of xxx :p like that we now have a 70/30 option

I'm hunting for 50/50 with the appropriate flavour strength for use in my clearo I dusted off as well as a justfog c14 I bought. They are awesome little devices :)

Today was my first tank of @Oupa's xXx and it blew my mind. Where have you been all this time? And it may be a bargain that I've got a serious cold so now I can enjoy the menthol so much better with a raw throat. Awesome work @Oupa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @Oupa

I visited the VM premium juice section of your website recently and saw a lot of new names
For example, Chino and Clarity

Are these rebrands of older juices or are they entirely new juices?

Perhaps when you get a chance, you could just run through them for us and let us know what they are and which ones are the same as the original VM premium juices?

Back