Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid and DIY mixing kits

Hey @Oupa, could you perhaps give us an update on the flavor concetrates?

Looking at getting myself a DIY starter kit to make juices but am keen to try some of the new flavors too.

P.s I really hope you have a watermelon/melon flavor somewhere in there as well:happy:

Hey @Oupa, could you perhaps give us an update on the flavor concetrates?

Looking at getting myself a DIY starter kit to make juices but am keen to try some of the new flavors too.

P.s I really hope you have a watermelon/melon flavor somewhere in there as well:happy:
please see page one of this thread

@Oupa has updated that list

Am looking for the blackcurrent, kiwi fruit and peanut butter @Riaz, these have not been loaded yet..

Will update with new flavours over the weekend ;)

Oupa when will the vm4 select reserve be in stock?

Please advise me. I want to start DIY, mixing my own juice. Where do I start? How much does a starter kit cost? (approximately) Where can I order. I hate online shopping as I don't have a credit card. Can I do an EFT transfer if I buy online?

Hello @Oupa and other VM peeps.

So just before I put in an order for a bunch of juices for me to sample I see the 10ml option has been removed from your website. Have you stopped offering 10ml sizes in your juices?

Jip, we discontinued the 10ml option as it does not sell very well anymore. We only do the 30ml and 100ml options at the moment. We have 5ml sample packs coming soon ;-) You will be able to choose any 4, 8 or 12 flavours in 5ml smaple packs. Watch this space...

Jip, we discontinued the 10ml option as it does not sell very well anymore. We only do the 30ml and 100ml options at the moment. We have 5ml sample packs coming soon ;-) You will be able to choose any 4, 8 or 12 flavours in 5ml smaple packs. Watch this space...
Awesome. Eagerly awaiting this!

any news on the 5ml sample packs? iv been looking for something similar and cant find it anywhere its nice way sample some juices with out having to buy a full 30ml bottle

Unfortunately not ready yet, we will announce it on here as soon as it is available.

Unfortunately not ready yet, we will announce it on here as soon as it is available.
Been a while, wondering if there is any update on this front or has the idea been scrapped (hope not...)

Its coming... decided on 10ml bottles in the sample packs. Almost ready to go!

Back