Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid and DIY mixing kits

question was answered:
"Signature Obtained - Your parcel has been delivered and signed for."

lucky you. both fastway deliveries i received so far has not been updated in time at all. usually all i get is, parcel has been collected and the next thing i now a courier is at the gate ringing the bell. nothing in between :(

myself i have yet to try a tobacco type vape

Oupa...

Finally got round to getting my order thru to you.... hope it makes sense...

Look forward to hearing from you....

Later

Orange flavour just added to the line-up. Expecting next week... Blueberry, Brandy, Whiskey and Spookasem (Cotton Candy). Then the next flavours to watch out for soon... Dragon Fruit, Shortbread/Pastry and Banana Bread. I have great expectations for Banana Bread!! :D

Oo spoookee flav amd dragon fruit yum yum

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

that sounds gr8...need whiskey, going to order before xmas ;)

woohooo, cotton candy. ethyl maltol ftw. money don't fail me now :) you taking bookings?

Hi Oupa, thanks for the good news! New flavours always appreciated!

Tell me, whats the orange like? Is it a sweet or sour taste? Any aftertaste?

I tried the Liqua citrus mix and the flavour was quite weak and left a bit of an unpleasant artificial aftertaste. I love the idea of orange though.

Hi Oupa, thanks for the good news! New flavours always appreciated!

Tell me, whats the orange like? Is it a sweet or sour taste? Any aftertaste?

I tried the Liqua citrus mix and the flavour was quite weak and left a bit of an unpleasant artificial aftertaste. I love the idea of orange though.

Have been vaping some straight Orange mixed up in 60/40 at 12mg. And seriously... I can't put it down! Perfect combination of sweet and sour, with bitter undertones of orange peel. Orange flavour concentrate already available for DIY. But working on a special orange blend eliquid that will go on sale soon. Watch this space!

Have been vaping some straight Orange mixed up in 60/40 at 12mg. And seriously... I can't put it down! Perfect combination of sweet and sour, with bitter undertones of orange peel. Orange flavour concentrate already available for DIY. But working on a special orange blend eliquid that will go on sale soon. Watch this space!
So what you have been vaping is your Orange flavour concentrate mixed as above? If so, sounds just perfect for me. Order button here we come.

So what you have been vaping is your Orange flavour concentrate mixed as above? If so, sounds just perfect for me. Order button here we come.

Correct Matthee! I always vape new flavours on its own, just mixed with PG/VG/nic, to get the proper profile for each flavour. Like most citrus flavours I do expect this flavour to crack plastic clearomizers, so better to use glass/pyrex/steel clearomizers and tanks.

Howzit going with the whiskey and brandy juices? I would like to order till the end of the week, together with some supplies of my favorites.

On order... I am hoping for this week still, but can't promise anything.

Hi Oupa - that Orange flavour sounds amazing. Sweet and sour is what I am after ;-)
Your efforts in this regard will be hugely appreciated!

As soon as the ready-made juice is ready I'll be ordering - among a few other things

My experiences with Oupa's DIY kit Flavours
  • Cinnamon - I myself am not the biggest fan of anything with cinnamon in it, but my GF is insane about it and she vapes it all day long mixed at 8% cinnamon and 2% vanilla.
  • Banana - Straight, its a little rough in my opinion, but mixed up at 10% banana, 3% caramel and 2% vanilla to smooth out, absolutely amazing. This is currently my favourite "after dinner" vape.
  • Rooibos & Peach - Individually, I'd not vape them again. But as a combo at 12% Rooibos and 3% peach, gives a nice peach ice tea like flavour. Would like to experiment with a few drops of menthol here too to add that "cool" sensation, which'd hopefully make it even more like the real thing.
  • Orange - Probably the closest flavouring to real orange that I've tried thusfar. It's absolutely spot-on in terms of sweetness and sourness. I enjoy this mixed up straight at 15-17%. My brothers, on the contrary, prefer it mixed with a tad bit of menthol. They say it tastes like those orange-mint switch bubblegums.
  • Menthol - Very strong, so caution should be exercised percentage wise. At 10%, its the absolute strongest menthol that I have personally tried. Love having this first thing in the morning. It also seems to work really nicely with fruity flavours. A few drops to any fruity mixture really livens up things IMO.
  • Litchi - Another spot-on flavour!! I prefer it at 12%
I'd just quickly like to take the opportunity to not only thank Oupa for great products, but for his excellent customer service as well. Yesterday, I tried tracking my parcel on fastway's site and noticed that my package had already been delivered and signed off by someone else. I was confused and contacted Oupa. He responded very promptly and proceeded immediately to investigating the case. Things were resolved and I received my package by the end of the day. Turns out fastway delivered to one of my neighbours accidentally. I appreciate that Oupa goes out of his way, to ensure the happiness of his customers:) This is one seller that I would highly recommend to anyone seeking quality products at great prices, and outstanding customer service!!!

Excellent review Alawhie. I appreciate your comments and findings.

Will definitely keep your comments close at hand when I start testing my VM DIY flavours. So far, I have just tasted a few of the ready-made juices.

A question, did you steep your juices at all? Or just mix and vape?

I can also attest to Vapour Mountain's and Oupa's customer service. I was impressed with my order too. Packaging, professionalism and pricing. Also, Oupa answers all emails promptly and knows what he is doing.

My experiences with Oupa's DIY kit Flavours
  • Cinnamon - I myself am not the biggest fan of anything with cinnamon in it, but my GF is insane about it and she vapes it all day long mixed at 8% cinnamon and 2% vanilla.
  • Banana - Straight, its a little rough in my opinion, but mixed up at 10% banana, 3% caramel and 2% vanilla to smooth out, absolutely amazing. This is currently my favourite "after dinner" vape.
  • Rooibos & Peach - Individually, I'd not vape them again. But as a combo at 12% Rooibos and 3% peach, gives a nice peach ice tea like flavour. Would like to experiment with a few drops of menthol here too to add that "cool" sensation, which'd hopefully make it even more like the real thing.
  • Orange - Probably the closest flavouring to real orange that I've tried thusfar. It's absolutely spot-on in terms of sweetness and sourness. I enjoy this mixed up straight at 15-17%. My brothers, on the contrary, prefer it mixed with a tad bit of menthol. They say it tastes like those orange-mint switch bubblegums.
  • Menthol - Very strong, so caution should be exercised percentage wise. At 10%, its the absolute strongest menthol that I have personally tried. Love having this first thing in the morning. It also seems to work really nicely with fruity flavours. A few drops to any fruity mixture really livens up things IMO.
  • Litchi - Another spot-on flavour!! I prefer it at 12%
I'd just quickly like to take the opportunity to not only thank Oupa for great products, but for his excellent customer service as well. Yesterday, I tried tracking my parcel on fastway's site and noticed that my package had already been delivered and signed off by someone else. I was confused and contacted Oupa. He responded very promptly and proceeded immediately to investigating the case. Things were resolved and I received my package by the end of the day. Turns out fastway delivered to one of my neighbours accidentally. I appreciate that Oupa goes out of his way, to ensure the happiness of his customers:) This is one seller that I would highly recommend to anyone seeking quality products at great prices, and outstanding customer service!!!

Great reviews, thanks Alawhie. I also love the Orange, mixed at 10% 60/40. This, and the Menthol is my go to juices with HHV's Huntsman. Menthol I do at 5% 70/30, strong enough. Can also attest to great service by Vapour Mountain.

Thanks guys :)

As long as you guys keep supporting local guys like us, we will keep bringing the goods ;)

Will be doing that Peach Rooibos naming competition soon... watch this space!

Just added 4 more flavours to the concentrate line-up:

Blueberry
Brandy
Whiskey
Cotton Candy (Spookasem/Candy Floss)

Back