Vapour Mountain Premium e-Liquid and DIY mixing kits

After over 2 years of vaping different flavors, I keep going back to menthol as the sweet stuff makes me naar after a few puffs. Just me but I prefer menthol or tobacco. Even plain juice. Each to there own I suppose.

Same here Johnny, but with the difference I could not do menthol either. Lately, however, found that just a bit of menthol is nice, even in a not so sweet fruit. But tobacco is still my main vape. See many people go to plain juice adding just a touch of flavour.

I used to smoke menthol cigarettes. Kent mintek for everyday, or dunhill menthol when we kuier, braai, and drink beer.
I tried menthol right in the beginning. Liqua to be exact, and that put me off.
But I'm getting into tobacco now in a big way. Not straight up, but funky mixes. That tobacco honey and fig sounded awesome.

I used to smoke menthol cigarettes. Kent mintek for everyday, or dunhill menthol when we kuier, braai, and drink beer.
I tried menthol right in the beginning. Liqua to be exact, and that put me off.
But I'm getting into tobacco now in a big way. Not straight up, but funky mixes. That tobacco honey and fig sounded awesome.
oh, i used to smoke for the past 2 years the dunhill menthol, was considering getting liqua menthol next...so, not a god idea, you say? what other easy to get menthol should i try instead?

Tom buy a bottle of oupas methol and add a few drops to your tank.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Tom buy a bottle of oupas methol and add a few drops to your tank.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

ok, should also order the VM4 then, and maybe Vanilla custard to make it worth it for the courier ... anyone tried the pineapple? i like pineapple as a fruit, but after the Liqua citrus fail I am a bit more careful.

Pinaple has a funny after taste. I mix it with litchi and coconut and njoy it

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I haven't tried Oupa's menthol but the Liqua from Ecigies was a bit too harsh. The best I ever tasted in menthol was the Menthol Sensation from ecigies. Nice and soothing.

Yeah the liqua menthol is better for mixing with other flavours - or for people that seriously like menthol :)

Howzit guys.... Man am I happy to finally have chiseled thru all the searching and forum crap to finally be able to order some DIY supplies....!!!
And the bonus is you live in Cape Town Benji.....!!! Good man.....

Oupa.... you asked about other flavors? Perhaps you could look into slowly introducing more flavors on this side of the spectrum:

Tobacco (1 or 3 good ones)
Whiskey
Irish Creme
Cappuccino
Pinacolada
Cherry

...guess you can tell which side I swing too....

Thanx... you'll be getting my order soon....

Thanks for the suggestions Mike... and received your mail Tom. Thanks! Sending invoices tomorrow morning.

Pinaple has a funny after taste. I mix it with litchi and coconut and njoy it

I also find that the Pineapple has a bit of an after taste, preferred the Peach if you looking for fruity, but Oupa's Vanilla is great! Will be trying the Vanilla Custard next time too

Yip peach is good and mango .. o orderd peach mango litxhi coconut berry banana and pashion fruit the last time

And this time round doing the fruit agaon added pear amd cream.. removed passionfruit berry and banana.. then hc flavours from sky lemon ry4 hazelnut and a couple of others

Thanks for the suggestions Mike... and received your mail Tom. Thanks! Sending invoices tomorrow morning.
Don't forget to send, so that I can arrange the payment ;) ....and send the invoice to my primary email, that way I get it sooner.

Quoted for truth!
I'm giving it a bit of a rest now. Had it 3 x 30ml bottles in a row daily! Just gonna leave it a month, then attack the last bottle.
So what does it taste like - for someone who has never tried it (or RY4) - is it a tobacco flavour?

It's like a caramel tobacco quite nice if you into tobacco

will test it this weekend....parcel is on the way, according to the tracking :) that is if they deliver till end of business today...

am i the ONLY guy that doesnt like tobacco flavor here?

Not much tobacco in that one, but very nice.
now i can't wait anymore...instructed secretary to tell security guard to accept my parcel, I will fetch later then :)

does anyone know....if i look at the tracking number, will it be updated as soon as it was delivered, or only later?

Back