Video removed. Youtube mistake ?

@KZOR , did YT get back to you about why they deleted your upload? We all got so carried away about our awesome toys we forgot about why they took it off

Lucky buggers... we just had to roll down a hill.... and if there was no hill, we just rolled around on the grass in any case... or if we managed to get a tennis ball, chuck on the roof and catch it wen it rolls down again and hope it does not get stuck in the gutters... otherwise dad needs to come take it out when he comes back from work... if you forget about it, you manage to score 3 tennis balls once a year when the roof gets cleaned...
You guys had a roof!!!

Regards

We also did all of that stuff. This morning on the radio news there was an issue with the leaked papers that had to be re-written and the guy said why put our kids through this much stress of re-editing. When papers were leaked in our time it had to be re-written. In today's time kids are grown ups when they leave the house and some even while they're in the house so what's up with babying them too much. There's a line, when do we draw it???
''When papers were leaked in our time it had to be re-written.'' - there was no such thing as leaked papers in my time....

''When papers were leaked in our time it had to be re-written.'' - there was no such thing as leaked papers in my time....
Ja, never happened! And now everybody is crying about how unfair it is, welcome to the real world class of '20 , expect it to get much worse! Hold on to your arses!

My sons live stream got cut about 2 week ago, doing a Minecraft demo or something, 4 days later after appeal sorry you can go ahead, still don’t know the reason. How do you go ahead with a livestream after 4 days, logic lacking.

As for the world becoming a nanny state, it utterly ridiculous, I have 3 remaining brain cells and can think for myself, most of the time, and no, you don’t know what’s better for me just because you have a title and is overpaid.

I'm a Willard's chip fan and not a Simba chip fan.

So yeah I was offended.

Yea ..... i started to think that it might be all the extra skin under my chin that i am exposing. :)

If you mean like this it's no wonder you were pulled off.

images

Yet on Instagram manufactures hand out products like confetti to women who then pose with them leaving nothing to the imagination and sad w***ers buy the products based on their groin movements, not that i have ever looked (hear say honestly!)!!!!

@KZOR maybe upload it without the RDA name in the title?

Like - "An RDA - The son of the lion king"

Been removed again. lol

I knew that the chin danglers would do it. I just didn't know how to tell you. I waited for you to bring it up.:giggle:

Seriously though, it is amazing that they can change their position without providing reasons. They took it down because of child safety concerns. They then put it back up because they admitted that they had made a mistake and they take it down again.

What was the reason this time. A possible cause of climate change?

Meanwhile check what's allowed under yoga videos on YT, like Open hearts can unite
Or check out bikini try-on videos
Or micro bikini.

A friend told me:lipssealed:

Back