VIK Cotton Group Buy

Okay gents
Here is where we are at the moment.
I have received the package, opened the package and it appears that everything is as it should be.
I opened one of the 2.5mm cases to have a look. The scissors are SMALL, but seem very sharp (there is some machine oil, or blade oil on the blades, so do clean them before use).
The 2.5mm cotton tube is VERY thin, but is solid to the touch, like a mini dowel stick. I hope the cotton expands a bunch once opened.

Can I please ask the following:
Please reply to this post with an indication whether you want to collect from me, or if the cotton needs to be couriered.
I am trying (no promises) to get a good rate for couriers through the guys who do our company's deliveries and will update as soon as I know.

The good news is that we seem to be good on cash, if my calculations are correct, I owe the collective participants of the GB around R200.

image.jpg
Okay gents
I have received the package, opened the package and it appears that everything is as it should be.
I opened one of the 2.5mm cases to have a look. The scissors are SMALL, but seem very sharp (there is some machine oil, or blade oil on the blades, so do clean them before use).
The 2.5mm cotton tube is VERY thin, but is solid to the touch, like a mini dowel stick. I hope the cotton expands a bunch once opened.

Please reply to this post with an indication whether you want to collect from me, or if the cotton needs to be couriered.
I am trying (no promises) to get a good rate for couriers through the guys who do our company's deliveries and will update as soon as I know.

The good news is that we seem to be good on cash, if my calculations are correct, I owe the collective participants of the GB around R200.

Okay gents

I will collect for myself and @M.Adhir

Okay gents

OMG this is awesome.
i would need mine to be couriered as i am in DBN

Okay gents

I am collecting for myself and on behalf of @Vaporator00 @Humbolt @Puff the Magic Dragon and @MrGSmokeFree.

@CJB85 let me know if I can arrange the pickup now.

Edit : I dont know who else is from cape town, so apologies if I missed someone and if they would like to join in they are welcome.

PM me your address. I will book one through TCG right away, they should collect before 4 Pm.
LexisNexis
Building 8
Country Club Estate Office Park
21 Woodlands Drive
Woodmead

Johan Botha
071604 44490

@CJB85 , I will try to get there between 2 and 4. Anyone from the West Rand that wants me to collect on their behalf with a quick meet tonight in a central place in Krugersdorp / Roodepoort vicinity’s?

Back