VIK Cotton Group Buy

Everyone, please check your deliveries tonight! I think we have to confirm what was received so that @CJB85 can take it up with the supplier to sort out or have it returned if packed incorrect.

Mine was correct, I hope you it pops up in someones packet and they return it

That unfortunate moment when you packed the last of the outgoing orders, look down and realise there is none left for yourself. FFS.
that sucks man. I can confirm that I have received what I ordered, rest all are in sealed packets that you sent so cant check.
If it's ok with the cape town group I can open and check.

I am more concerned about everyone else receiving their full order than my own. If I made a mistake somewhere, I worry that you guys may be missing some items too. I would feel a lot better once I know you guys are not missing anything either. If I end up short, so be it, it was my responsibility to check anyway and I glossed over once I counted the cases.

No idea... either someone is getting a bonus of two 3mm cotton packs, or they were simply not included in the shipment.

@CJB85 Please do me a favor and keep one of mine for yourself.
I have 3 X 3mm. send me 2
we cant all be enjoying the cotton and the guy who brought it in for us has to watch haha

we cant all be enjoying the cotton and the guy who brought it in for us has to watch haha

Also willing to throw in the 2.5 pack if needs be

Not a chance! Yours is yours. Btw, I bought two of each size, so at least have the 2.5’s if the two 3mm packets don’t show up somewhere.

Not a chance! Yours is yours. Btw, I bought two of each size, so at least have the 2.5’s if the two 3mm packets don’t show up somewhere.

ok bud, as long as you have some for yourself.

@CJB85 just received, thanks again for the GB.

Order is correct,
Me = 3 X 3mm
@Hakhan = 2 X 3mm & 1 X Case

Attachments

• 20190731_094010.jpg
    20190731_094010.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 16
Okay gents
Here is where we are at the moment.
I have received the package, opened the package and it appears that everything is as it should be.
I opened one of the 2.5mm cases to have a look. The scissors are SMALL, but seem very sharp (there is some machine oil, or blade oil on the blades, so do clean them before use).
The 2.5mm cotton tube is VERY thin, but is solid to the touch, like a mini dowel stick. I hope the cotton expands a bunch once opened.

Can I please ask the following:
Please reply to this post with an indication whether you want to collect from me, or if the cotton needs to be couriered.
I am trying (no promises) to get a good rate for couriers through the guys who do our company's deliveries and will update as soon as I know.

The good news is that we seem to be good on cash, if my calculations are correct, I owe the collective participants of the GB around R200.

Hi guys

NB NB NB NB...

I want to start closing this one off and need some confirmation from you.
As it stands, I only have parcels left for:
@The Steve (collecting from Woodmead)
@Jos (being couriered today)
@SmokeyJoe (couriered today)
@ARYANTO (will courier today) - I just need your full name, address and phone number, please.

All other parcels have either been collected, or couriered.
If you HAVE RECEIVED your order and all is as it should be, please like this post (easier than trying to follow replies).
If you HAVE NOT RECEIVED your order (excluding the 4 members listed above), or something was missing from your order, please reply to this post.

Thanks to every single one of you, doing a GB can be stressful and not much fun, but you guys made it all go like butter. I am happy to say that I have not struggled to get information, or payment from a single participant... That is no mean feat when you often struggle to get the correct cash when a big group of friends go to a restaurant together. You guys all rock!

Back