VM - Red Pill EZ-SHOTS

Hopefully in time for Christmas @Oupa and I can spoil myself with love from myself

4 days with no news in the vaping world is like a lifetime @Oupa :rofl::rofl:

Yeah, its like congratulations sir you have won a ............ four days later your still on the phone waiting for them to finish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, its like congratulations sir you have won a ............ four days later your still on the phone waiting for them to finish

Exactly!!!!

@Oupa any news on nic salts red pill

Let’s get the EZ shot first @jm10 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pretty sure he forgot about us, one night when his just about asleep his going to be like “oh crap i left all the guys hanging on the forum” and since he would feel bad and read what i wrote he would be like i have to make salts to make it up to jm10

Just the labels holding us back. Had a slight delay... labels landing on Monday and then we'll get it out to DIY stores interested.

Oh ja... I forgot, it's for DIY'ers :giggle:

Just the labels holding us back. Had a slight delay... labels landing on Monday and then we'll get it out to DIY stores interested.
Can we buy direct from you then?

We are only doing the EZ-Shots through DIY stores. Will let you guys know as soon as it's ready!

It’s Monday in Australia. Does that count?

9F173791-A074-4A6C-B9C2-D150CF6C6136.png

Back