VooDoo Juice - Juice Reviews

So, Grimm Reaper.
Mod- ipv mini2
Resistance- 0.3
Wattage- set to 50w
Nic strength- 6mg
Current steep time- 7days

This is a really complex custard. After every toot, you lick your lips and have to take another one, only to discover a new flavor. The custard is not overwhelmingly sweet, but not absent at the same time. I don't know if it's coconut I taste or what, but it's amazing as a subtle hint. I do feel that it needs to steep for about another 2weeks just to bring the flavor out more, but after 1week I can comfortably say it's amazing. I don't get a bitter or peppery aftertaste at all as I do with a few other brands of juices. Again, taste is subjective, but this is a custard that you should really try! I'm a big custard can and Grimm Reaper will definitely find its place in my adv rotation. It's smooth and tranquil, like a butterfly flattering it's pretty wings across a rainbow. Yet powerful and affirmative, like Chuck Norris' punch meeting the Grimm Reaper on a bad day. As I've felt with ALL of Voodoo's juices, it has that unique smoothness to it that I can't find in most other juices. It's like the cliché of running a hot knife through butter, whilst other juices is like pulling a woolen vest through a thorn bush. Well done Zeki on this marvelous concoction.

Ps: BUY THIS JUICE NOW
Pps: BUY DARK FOREST NOW ALSO! (reviews of it are amazing, but not as amazing as the juice itself)

*remember to steep your Voodoo juices as this is an important part of the journey to nirvana*

So, Grimm Reaper.
Mod- ipv mini2
Resistance- 0.3
Wattage- set to 50w
Nic strength- 6mg
Current steep time- 7days

This is a really complex custard. After every toot, you lick your lips and have to take another one, only to discover a new flavor. The custard is not overwhelmingly sweet, but not absent at the same time. I don't know if it's coconut I taste or what, but it's amazing as a subtle hint. I do feel that it needs to steep for about another 2weeks just to bring the flavor out more, but after 1week I can comfortably say it's amazing. I don't get a bitter or peppery aftertaste at all as I do with a few other brands of juices. Again, taste is subjective, but this is a custard that you should really try! I'm a big custard can and Grimm Reaper will definitely find its place in my adv rotation. It's smooth and tranquil, like a butterfly flattering it's pretty wings across a rainbow. Yet powerful and affirmative, like Chuck Norris' punch meeting the Grimm Reaper on a bad day. As I've felt with ALL of Voodoo's juices, it has that unique smoothness to it that I can't find in most other juices. It's like the cliché of running a hot knife through butter, whilst other juices is like pulling a woolen vest through a thorn bush. Well done Zeki on this marvelous concoction.

Ps: BUY THIS JUICE NOW
Pps: BUY DARK FOREST NOW ALSO! (reviews of it are amazing, but not as amazing as the juice itself)

*remember to steep your Voodoo juices as this is an important part of the journey to nirvana*

Nice review @Yusuf Cape Vaper
What atty and wick were you using if I may ask?

Lol, loved your chirp "pulling a woolen vest through a thorn bush" ;-)

Another 6mg Gravestone Update.

Okay, went dual 28g at 0.9ohm with Rayon on my Goblin. Flavor definitely better now.

Then tried a single 28G at 0.85ohm with Rayon in a Russian. NOW the flavor shines through. Guess this juice does not like dual coil builds. No matter, my Russian is thanking me for being put back into rotation.

Another 6mg Gravestone Update.

Okay, went dual 28g at 0.9ohm with Rayon on my Goblin. Flavor definitely better now.

Then tried a single 28G at 0.85ohm with Rayon in a Russian. NOW the flavor shines through. Guess this juice does not like dual coil builds. No matter, my Russian is thanking me for being put back into rotation.
Thanks, actually tried it in HRH's mAN on an iStick at very low power - nice with more flavour and more tangy too.

Thanks for all the feedback guys - most useful!

My views on Sub Zero

Vaped on Reo Grand with Cyclone sporting a 28G Kanthal coil coming in at around 1.2 ohm (8 wraps - 1.5ID). I used Rayon as my wicking material

First impressions were ok - didn't knock my socks off but I was happy to fill the Reo bottle in order to give it a fair tonk.

I must be honest - the more I vaped it the less I liked it.

Two reasons mainly - the menthol was not strong enough and it had a bit of a perfumy (sic.) aftertaste.

I then thought - lets spruce it up a little and add some coconut and a little more menthol, well that just messed it up even more.

The one positive was that it makes huge clouds but I suppose the higher VG will do that?

Well these are my personal observations and may of course be totally different to what someone else will experience.

Would steeping improve a menthol much?

If there is anyone in Durbs that would like to try the juice before you buy - pop me a PM and you can have the 25ml that I have left.

I've been through 4 of the Voodoo juices. I've tried Bloody Sunday, Zombie Blood, Red Devil and Dark Forest. I'm not good at describing flavours and the like so all I'm going to say is that they were all super nyom with Red Devil and Dark Forest being my favourites so far. Red Devil is an ADV for me and Dark Forest is the nyomiest choc mint I've had to date.

Been vaping these juices in a Russian, single coil between 1.3 and 1.5 ohm with cotton on a Stingray mech. Awesome flavour, awesome vapour production and smooth as hell. Already ordered another batch from Vape Club. Looking forward to trying more of the others in the range. Voodoo is definitely added to my list of staple juices.

@Zeki Hilmi - Awesome juice sir, well done!! :clap: Also, the service I received from you was top notch :)

Bloody Sunday
Vaped on - CF Knight Mod / Goblin RTA / 2mm Dual 28g Kanthal / 0.4ohm / Japanese Cotton

Website Blurb :
Bloody Sunday has a mixture of ripe strawberries accompanied with French vanilla and a couple of other secret ingredients to give you a vintage creamy strawberry milkshake flavour.

My Impressions:
Wonderfully rounded strawberry milkshake flavor with no harshness or nasty surprises. Minimal throat hit. The vanilla accents the strawberries beautifully and just helps bringing out a little bit more of it's sweetness. I get a vanilla strawberry milkshake while inhaling and a heavier strawberry milkshake and cream on the exhale. There is a hint of something else in there, but I can not put my finger on it. (whatever it is, it is certainly working)

Final Notes:
Tastes exactly like what is says on the website. It is a tad bit on the sweet side - (but that is to be expected as I have not had a strawberry milkshake that was not sweet). Overall a very smooth and good joose that I will definitely go back for.

@Zeki Hilmi -A definite two thumbs up and a must try for any strawberry milkshake connoisseur.

So reading some of the reviews on the forum, I decided that I wanted to give VooDoo Vapour's flavours a try. VooDoo Vapour is so on the ball! Organized me flavours the same day I requested them and I could collect. 5 Star Service! They mentioned that he had just mixed a fresh batch of liquids that had been steeping for a few days. So I knew that I am getting a relatively 'young' batch of steeped liquids.

Vape Setup:

Sigelei 150w Box Mod.
Hellboy RDA with wide bore drip tip. (dual coil, .26 guage dual twisted, 7 wrap, 0.2Ohm)
Youde Goblin RDTA with 510 drip tip. (dual coil, .26 guage single, 11 wrap, 0.6 Ohm).

Mummy's Breakfast (3mg) (Rating: 5/5):

At first this juice was extremely sweet on the lips and had reminiscence of Fruity Loops cereal with decadent hints of milk and a very rounded cereal after taste. The more I vape'd the juice and the hotter I vape'd it on the Hellboy, the more the cereal came out in the juice and the colder I vape'd the juice the sweeter tones came out. On average I was vaping it at around 45W on the Goblin and that produced a very well rounded creamy milky fruity loopy taste. I'm going to let this juice steep for a few days and update this post with my findings.

Grim Reaper (3mg) (Rating: 5/5):

This is the first VooDoo Vapour juice that I tried on my Hellboy. I pumped it at 100w to see cloud production at 40/60 blend and choked on the amount of flavour that was coming out of my lungs. It was a nuclear explosion of Custard, Caramel and Vanilla. You can taste the sweetness of the vanilla and at some times the salty undertones of custard. Its as if I had eaten evaporated home-made vanilla custard. I broke out into a laugh and handed my Vape to my girlfriend who took a huge drag of it as well and her eyes expanded like a 15 year old opening a PS4 for Christmas. We were stunned at the n0mness of this juice. I immediately filled up my Goblin with the juice and cleared out a 4ml tank in 20 minutes.

The next day, I asked VooDoo Vapour Master Mixer if he could make me 100ml bottles of Grim Reaper.... Its that good.

UPDATE:

Both of these 30ml bottles are done. The last little bit of Mummy's breakfast was dripped onto my hellboy and I temporarily said farewell to my childhood cereal favourite. I also feared that the Grim Reaper would have to make another turn,...

I spent some time every day steeping the juices in a hot bath (for an hour) and letting them breathe for about 2 hours. The flavour intensifies with each steep and with each day that passes, the more these juices settle, the more rounded and creamier they become (Like all creams/custards/milks), the cereal part of Mummy's Breakfast shines through the longer its steeped and the milkyness swirls around your mouth if you're cloud chasing with delightful sweetness on the exhale. For Grim Reaper, the saltyness of the custard comes out a bit more and the creamy thickness of the custard is a lot more 'pronounced' in the juice. Its as if it just gets THICKER the longer you steep it (mentally).

I can tell you, If I had the will-power not to smoke these juices, I bet their taste after a month of steeping would be out of this world!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reviews @ZYLOSS
I enjoyed reading it

After the rave reviews i decided to pick up 4 Voodoo Juices from Juicy Joes as he is down the road from me.

I need to spend some time with these and get down to what story each of these flavours is telling, but i do have one gripe though.
The bottles do not screw down tightly after opened, so I have the constant fear of juice leaking in my bag, but so far that's the only negative.

I will post in depth reviews, but just a short impression below:

Dark Forest
Had to try this one first after all the rave reviews and WOW! This juice tastes like "After Eight" one of my favourite and possibly only chocolates i enjoy. Dark luxurious chocolate with bright peppermint. The Chocolate is more of a foundation, but is not forgotten from inhale to exhale. I think i might have found an ADV.

UPDATE

Still, as above, a brilliant Choc Mint Vape. I read below that the chocolate has been changed and I am now forced to get another bottle :)

Bloody Sunday
Not what i expected, and i think this needs to steep a bit. I get strawberry, but then a dull savoury biscuit type taste, it feels like the flavour is trying to come out, but something is restricting it. After a few toots and careful analysis i can taste the vanilla, but not quite yet. Think it needs to steep, as it's not yet the strawberry milkshake i expected.

UPDATE
Found out that this juice (at least the bottle that I have) needs a nice single microcoil in a small chamber dripper. I took the trident V2 out, and a 0.6ohm coil wicked with rayon later, and the second biggest airflow open, I get the feeling of having a thick double malt strawberry milkshake in my mouth. This juice needs to be vaped warm. Delicious.

Devil's Breath
I havent had a proper tobacco juice in a while so did not know what to expect. Firstly it's not really sweet, earthy, robust. Then i get the nutty flavour that was mentioned earlier. It's not close to anything i've been vaping, but i found my self mindlessly dripping away. When I was not taking a drag, it felt like something was missing in my life. Oh and the Plumes! Sunny to overcast in 3 toots. I cannot give a proper impression yet as this juice has me hypnotised. I cannot put my finger on it, its actually worrying :D In a nutshell, me likey very much.

UPDATE
My Devil's Breath is kla! Still a mysterious vape, that I just love. Only note is that the juice became a bit sweeter after a week or so. Will definitely re-order.

Grim Reaper
I am a custard head! Grimm Reaper has something special though, and i can taste that it needs to steep more, but it has little nuances that you do not find in your regular sunday lunch pudding. As @ZYLOSS stated, this takes you back to childhood when you got that one present that overwhelmed you. This is really really good and i fear i will not be able to let it steep. I do get the caramel, and i'm not normally a fan, but here it creates a very nice and complex contrast to the custard. Winner.

Proper reviews to come.

Last edited:
After the rave reviews i decided to pick up 4 Voodoo Juices from Juicy Joes as he is down the road from me.

I need to spend some time with these and get down to what story each of these flavours is telling, but i do have one gripe though.
The bottles do not screw down tightly after opened, so I have the constant fear of juice leaking in my bag, but so far that's the only negative.

I will post in depth reviews, but just a short impression below:

Dark Forest
Had to try this one first after all the rave reviews and WOW! This juice tastes like "After Eight" one of my favourite and possibly only chocolates i enjoy. Dark luxurious chocolate with bright peppermint. The Chocolate is more of a foundation, but is not forgotten from inhale to exhale. I think i might have found an ADV.

Bloody Sunday
Not what i expected, and i think this needs to steep a bit. I get strawberry, but then a dull savoury biscuit type taste, it feels like the flavour is trying to come out, but something is restricting it. After a few toots and careful analysis i can taste the vanilla, but not quite yet. Think it needs to steep, as it's not yet the strawberry milkshake i expected.

Devil's Breath
I havent had a proper tobacco juice in a while so did not know what to expect. Firstly it's not really sweet, earthy, robust. Then i get the nutty flavour that was mentioned earlier. It's not close to anything i've been vaping, but i found my self mindlessly dripping away. When I was not taking a drag, it felt like something was missing in my life. Oh and the Plumes! Sunny to overcast in 3 toots. I cannot give a proper impression yet as this juice has me hypnotised. I cannot put my finger on it, its actually worrying :D In a nutshell, me likey very much.

Grim Reaper
I am a custard head! Grimm Reaper has something special though, and i can taste that it needs to steep more, but it has little nuances that you do not find in your regular sunday lunch pudding. As @ZYLOSS stated, this takes you back to childhood when you got that one present that overwhelmed you. This is really really good and i fear i will not be able to let it steep. I do get the caramel, and i'm not normally a fan, but here it creates a very nice and complex contrast to the custard. Winner.

Proper reviews to come.
Thanks for your first impressions. Dark Forest and Gravestone are two of my firm favourites. Have not tried the others as they do not fit my flavour profile. Looking forward to your full reviews.

8509720bc5d7f847e2ed4138a6437409.jpg

I had to go ahead and get me a huge bottle of this dark forest!!! The voodoo master is now using a different chocolate, which (thankfully) doesn't gunk your coils. I've been vaping it for 4days straight now and I only have 30ml left with the new chocolate I find it more rounded off- as in smoother and less sweet. As always, a cool minty inhale and an amazing chocolatey exhale. My favorite and definitely an adv!

Note: I was never a chocolate or minty/menthol Vaper before. However, dark forest has definitely changed my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Quick and Dirty Review of Bloody Sunday and Mummy's Breakfast:

BS: My new ADV. Love it. It's as smooth, if not smoother than the imported premium US juices I've tried like ANML Carnage. Love the consistency in the quality of the juice, not something many local juice makers seem to be able to do (Subjective Opinion).

MB: A tad sweet, but reading other reviews it seems that more power is needed to bring out the cereal complexity. I did notice a little bit of scratchiness but I'm putting that down to my own sensitivities.

Personally, I think 1-2 weeks max of steeping time is required. Your mileage may vary.

i am a voodoo juice fanatic.my everyday vape is a bloody sunday 3mg .using this juice everyday for 2months now .i stick to this juice for two reasons.1 it does not make u naar after constant use.2 it its not overwhelming its just right in terms of flavour quantity and stregnth.if u like dessert this the vape for you.well done voodoo just a small problem with your bottle caps they dont tighten.1tip to make this juice better,keep the bottle about 10 cm away from a fan heater for ten minutes warm enough to make the consistency free flowing,A good shake . cool down and vape it brings out the flavour really well and steeps it aswell.smoking this juice on a freakshow dripper 0.3ohm on 53watts with amazing results

just a small problem with your bottle caps they dont tighten
I have that problem as well, BUT then I thought it was a one off
anyway
Midnight Mist, realy realy good, but you have to like Bananas as it does come thought pretty strong
so I dont have a problem there

Hi guys... Thanks for your reviews. I've not come across to many of these bottles with loosening caps although I am aware of it. I've also spoken to the manufacturer and showed them an example. I'm sorry that you've experienced this and I am trying to source different caps. It's proving quite a task here in SA as most of these bottles are imported from China. The supplier has assured me that this is the 1st that they have been made aware of this situation and said it could be to do with the juice getting on to the thread. I will do my utmost to find new caps for you all. Happy Vaping... Z & Z

Last night, after allowing my Devil's Breath to steep for about 3 weeks, I decided to fill up my tank and give it a try.
After vaping for about 5 minutes, I realised that I really like this flavour, very interesting and unique (not even going to attempt a review). At the same time I started getting a really overwhelming smell of the juice....
My perfectly steeped bottle had emptied out all over the couch.
On the bright side, at least there's enough left for maybe one more tank.

Well done on the mixing!

Back