VooDoo Juice - Juice Reviews

Yeah unfortunately. Will have to grab more from you soon

So reading some of the reviews on the forum, I decided that I wanted to give VooDoo Vapour's flavours a try. VooDoo Vapour is so on the ball! Organized me flavours the same day I requested them and I could collect. 5 Star Service! They mentioned that he had just mixed a fresh batch of liquids that had been steeping for a few days. So I knew that I am getting a relatively 'young' batch of steeped liquids.

Vape Setup:

Sigelei 150w Box Mod.
Hellboy RDA with wide bore drip tip. (dual coil, .26 guage dual twisted, 7 wrap, 0.2Ohm)
Youde Goblin RDTA with 510 drip tip. (dual coil, .26 guage single, 11 wrap, 0.6 Ohm).

Mummy's Breakfast (3mg) (Rating: 5/5):

At first this juice was extremely sweet on the lips and had reminiscence of Fruity Loops cereal with decadent hints of milk and a very rounded cereal after taste. The more I vape'd the juice and the hotter I vape'd it on the Hellboy, the more the cereal came out in the juice and the colder I vape'd the juice the sweeter tones came out. On average I was vaping it at around 45W on the Goblin and that produced a very well rounded creamy milky fruity loopy taste. I'm going to let this juice steep for a few days and update this post with my findings.

Grim Reaper (3mg) (Rating: 5/5):

This is the first VooDoo Vapour juice that I tried on my Hellboy. I pumped it at 100w to see cloud production at 40/60 blend and choked on the amount of flavour that was coming out of my lungs. It was a nuclear explosion of Custard, Caramel and Vanilla. You can taste the sweetness of the vanilla and at some times the salty undertones of custard. Its as if I had eaten evaporated home-made vanilla custard. I broke out into a laugh and handed my Vape to my girlfriend who took a huge drag of it as well and her eyes expanded like a 15 year old opening a PS4 for Christmas. We were stunned at the n0mness of this juice. I immediately filled up my Goblin with the juice and cleared out a 4ml tank in 20 minutes.

The next day, I asked VooDoo Vapour Master Mixer if he could make me 100ml bottles of Grim Reaper.... Its that good.

UPDATE:

Both of these 30ml bottles are done. The last little bit of Mummy's breakfast was dripped onto my hellboy and I temporarily said farewell to my childhood cereal favourite. I also feared that the Grim Reaper would have to make another turn,...

I spent some time every day steeping the juices in a hot bath (for an hour) and letting them breathe for about 2 hours. The flavour intensifies with each steep and with each day that passes, the more these juices settle, the more rounded and creamier they become (Like all creams/custards/milks), the cereal part of Mummy's Breakfast shines through the longer its steeped and the milkyness swirls around your mouth if you're cloud chasing with delightful sweetness on the exhale. For Grim Reaper, the saltyness of the custard comes out a bit more and the creamy thickness of the custard is a lot more 'pronounced' in the juice. Its as if it just gets THICKER the longer you steep it (mentally).

I can tell you, If I had the will-power not to smoke these juices, I bet their taste after a month of steeping would be out of this world!

@ZYLOSS "Organized me flavours the same day I requested them and I could collect." Thanks so much for this good review, had no idea this vendor was in Cape Town, going to create my account and place my orders, will be waiting for them to open tomorrow.
Regards

@Zeki Hilmi With all the good reviews from the esteemed members, I have created my account, busy selecting my flavours and hope to see you (tomorrow) afternoon, like a kid before Christmas...what is wrong with me?

@ZYLOSS I created my account, 4 juices in my cart but, don't know if just my browser, get a warning about your site certificate, I have e-mailed you a screen grab, I am using IE 11
Regards

Darkside, I would recommend using Chrome if IE is giving you issues. I am not the site admin, but I know IE has issues sometimes with Shopify SSL certificates.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

True that ;) I enjoyed Midnight Mist quite abit
so I got 4 more, different one's
hope they just as good

@Zeki Hilmi Firstly, let me say that the service from Zeki is absolutely outstanding, just like the juices, and I must be ever so grateful that he is literally around the corner from me, will be banging on his door when I run out of juice...
Secondly, still a noob at this, but will attempt a short review on each of the juices, my new vaping colleague only vapes grim reaper, dark forest and mummy's revenge, will get his thoughts on these as well.
VooDoo all the way!

My reviews may not be as detailed as silver as I'm new to vaping but anyway.

Hardware: Istick 30w, subtank mini
Vaped at: Lower wattage,15w/ 3.2v
Higher wattage, 21w/ 3.8v
Coil: 0.5ohm
Ratio: 60/40
12mg

Zombie Blood
After trying over 26 juices trying to find the perfect adv, I came across zombie blood and thought why not give it a try. As soon as it arrived, I vaped that thing and wow, I couldn't get enough. I'm a huge fan of strawberry milkshake type flavours and this juice is perfectly balanced. Its light on the tongue and smooth on the throat. Closest thing I can think off, it's like vaping candy floss at lower wattages/ a divine strawberry milkshake on higher wattages. I'm down to my 3rd bottle and still can't get enough.

Dark Forest
Vaped this juice on receiving it and figured it needs to steep. Steeped it for 2 weeks and loving it. A perfectly balanced mint flavour with a touch of chocolate. I'm not a big fan of mint flavours but this is different, it has a somewhat crispy mint flavour which goes down easily and comes out with the chocolate flavour and a light minty background on exhale. Definitely one of the best minty flavours I've taste. Closest thing I can think off off, it's like vaping a peppermint crisp chocolate.

Bloody Sunday
Steeped this juice for 2 weeks before vaping as it smelled quite pungent when I first received it. I'm not a big fan of vanilla flavours but damn this juice is the beez kneez. On lower wattages, the vanilla is quite prevalent, move it up a notch and the strawberry exhale shines through and balances the flavour perfectly. Closest thing I can think off, vaping vanilla milk with a touch of strawberry added.

Thoroughly impressed with these juices and the quality seems to be premium. Would definitely buy again & recommend to many. Finding the right juices made vaping a whole lot better and paired with the excellent service recieved, can't wait to see voodoo juice bring out some more tantalising flavours.
PS: An optional drip stick would be the cherry on top for us noobs that aren't use to pouring in juices.

@Zeki Hilmi AND @Richio Bloody Sunday is just "bloody" marvellous, Richio got it spot on, started with a mini maxed it up to 25 watts, then into the arctic with 0.2 ohm coil, started at 30 w and just kept going up till the M80 could no longer even if I wanted to. The vanilla and strawberry absolutely fantastic, I was expecting a sweet strawberry milkshake, not sweet, just a fantastic, bordering on the sublime, smooth creamy lip licking shake, almost the entire day on this, but @Zeki Hilmi I think there was something amiss with my bottle, the juice surely must have leaked out as it is almost empty, cannot blame the arctic and high wattage, I could never finish 30 ml in a day, so it must be your bottle that is faulty.

@Zeki Hilmi You are so correct, I could never vape that amount of your magical elixir, but the same "thing" appears to be happening to the Zombie Blood, You better check with the supplier of your bottles as I am now forced to replace these two. You stated when I fetched my juice that you were going on leave, does that mean I cannot get "replacements" till you are back??? ;)

@DarkSide VooDoo Vapour never takes leave unless they are out of Cape Town... Anytime you are ready just push the button and we will have it ready for you in a flash.

@Zeki Hilmi Oh The Relief!...First checking for leaking on the other bottles then the next "smallish" order will be placed.

Got some jack the ripper and really loving it smoking it on a 0.5 coil 16W full lung hits doing work :) A+ on that, next i want to try bloody sunday.

Back