Walking, running and staying fit!

Back on the road again after overindulging at my godson's wedding! These Caterpillars are out in force and there are a lot of squashed casualties on the pathway!
Walk 220331 22.jpg

Not walking around. But did see this beauty in my garden near my veg patch
Looks like a golden orb. Massive web as well. About a sqm

IMG_20220331_152724.jpg

IMG_20220331_152853.jpg

Not walking around. But did see this beauty in my garden near my veg patch
Looks like a golden orb. Massive web as well. About a sqm

View attachment 252976

View attachment 252977

Fishing at Goedertrouw Dam (Northern Natal Eshowe way) there are hundreds of those spiders dotted along the edge of the dam and some of them are HUGE! I was a bit too busy fishing to take any pics of them... and their webs are really strong and casting into a web leaves your bait hanging in mid-air!

Fishing at Goedertrouw Dam (Northern Natal Eshowe way) there are hundreds of those spiders dotted along the edge of the dam and some of them are HUGE! I was a bit too busy fishing to take any pics of them... and their webs are really strong and casting into a web leaves your bait hanging in mid-air!
Yeah i noticed that. I wanted to push my hand in the back of the web to get a pic compared to my hand, but the web is unbelievably strong. Its amazing.

Then you dont want to see my 5 pet Tarantulas

I don't mind looking at them through 4inch glass.... or on the interweb... but when there is one on my keyboard staring into my soul and plotting my downfall, that is when sh!t gets real... walking through a web I can dance better than the techno viking... :flamethrower2:

I don't mind looking at them through 4inch glass.... or on the interweb... but when there is one on my keyboard staring into my soul and plotting my downfall, that is when sh!t gets real... walking through a web I can dance better than the techno viking... :flamethrower2:
Comment of the week!

Back