Wallet found at Vapecon - Happy ending!

X-Calibre786

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi people,
I found a wallet in the visitors parking area as I was leaving vapecon. There were very few cars nearby where I had found the wallet so I assume the owner had left already.

It's a small wallet that only has space for credit cards, and there's quite a few cards as well as a driver's license in it.

If anyone could assist me in making contact with the owner, I'm sure he and I would both be ever so grateful.

I'm not sure if I should post the owners name as it appears on the cards here or not.

@Silver @Rob Fisher @Christos

Hi people,
I found a wallet in the visitors parking area as I was leaving vapecon. There were very few cars nearby where I had found the wallet so I assume the owner had left already.

It's a small wallet that only has space for credit cards, and there's quite a few cards as well as a driver's license in it.

If anyone could assist me in making contact with the owner, I'm sure he and I would both be ever so grateful.

I'm not sure if I should post the owners name as it appears on the cards here or not.

Let's leave the identity hidden for the moment.
I'm sure if the owner contacts you it will be better to ask them to confirm their details.

Hi people,

Sent you a PM

Hi people,

Good stuff mate, in today's day and age it is really awesome to see someone take time to do something nice for someone else.

Give that man a bells or a badge Admin :talking: :clap2::thumbup:

Jason has just collected his wallet. Turns out he is a new vaper. Glad that I had the opportunity to show him an example of the community spirit of the forum members.

Jason has just collected his wallet. Turns out he is a new vaper. Glad that I had the opportunity to show him an example of the community spirit of the forum members.

Fantastic stuff man. Love it when things like this turns out great.

Back