Wanted: Side fire mech

CraftyZA

Golden Greek Supreme
VIP
LV

Awards
I've now totalled my 5th nemesis type mech in 3 odd years.
Currently vaping on my GG, which I do not want to use daily. Simply too valuable considering my clumsiness.

Should be sturdy, and preferred something with brass or copper inners with very low resistance.
Depending on price, I might have to wait for month end. Just trying to get a feel of what is out there. Also it should comfortably fit in my jeans pocket. (fitted with kayfun lite)

I've now totalled my 5th nemesis type mech in 3 odd years.
Currently vaping on my GG, which I do not want to use daily. Simply too valuable considering my clumsiness.

Should be sturdy, and preferred something with brass or copper inners with very low resistance.
Depending on price, I might have to wait for month end. Just trying to get a feel of what is out there. Also it should comfortably fit in my jeans pocket. (fitted with kayfun lite)
Side fire tube mechs suck. Unless its a GG, Roller or Lab and those are all pricey as you know. Even the rollers are high maintenance. Get a solid bottom firing telescopic. The Launcher V2 clone is pretty solid, alot more so than the nemi.

If I remember correctly you use commercial tanks and coils sometimes otherwise I would recommend a SMPL clone. They pretty damn solid but its a hybrid top cap.

If you want a decently priced authentic then a Vanilla mod.

Just my thoughts. Use it don't use it.

Welcome back btw.

Last commercial atty I used was protank. I'm using an authentic kayfun lite. That thing is bullet proof, and dead simple.
I replace the coil once every 3 - 4 months, and cotton every sunday.
I might be looking at some of the smaller boxmods as well. Seems they have drastically improved over the last few years. I vape hard. 18mg nic at 22-23 watts.

Last commercial atty I used was protank. I'm using an authentic kayfun lite. That thing is bullet proof, and dead simple.
I replace the coil once every 3 - 4 months, and cotton every sunday.
I might be looking at some of the smaller boxmods as well. Seems they have drastically improved over the last few years. I vape hard. 18mg nic at 22-23 watts.

"agge NEE man" - get a Reo and get over it! ;)

I'm not opposed to a reo. Although, I think I need to be re-convinced with dripping. Got a few drippers gathering dust. They just don't satisfy me the way the kayfun or ithaka does.I might look at one in April, if I can be convinced by then :)
Simplicity is key. If it takes more than 5 minutes to clean and rebuild, It's not working. (although the ithaka takes a bit longer to rebuild, it has other advantages)

I'm not opposed to a reo. Although, I think I need to be re-convinced with dripping. Got a few drippers gathering dust. They just don't satisfy me the way the kayfun or ithaka does.I might look at one in April, if I can be convinced by then :)
Simplicity is key. If it takes more than 5 minutes to clean and rebuild, It's not working. (although the ithaka takes a bit longer to rebuild, it has other advantages)

Come to the vape meet and you can test a few devices @CraftyZA! :party:

Probably nor what you are looking for (not a tube device, and not sure if you'd still find an authentic), but love my Steel Punk Slug. Easy to set down, very comfortable grip and nice firing position. Mine fits in my jean's pocket quite well with an Odin on top.

Back