Wasp Nano Whistle

Despite all the praise and raves that this RDA has recieved, I have to state that I was not a big fan.
The Flavour is definitely rave-worthy, but it stops there.
This will be all subjective, but I think it:
Looks horrible.
Produces the spitback of an enraged dragon.
Has a juice well that is basically non-existent.
Gets so hot, it becomes untouchable, to thr point where I am afraid for the structural integrity of the mod:D.
And has no drip tip.

It is for these reasons that I've donated mine..

Despite all the praise and raves that this RDA has recieved, I have to state that I was not a big fan.
The Flavour is definitely rave-worthy, but it stops there.
This will be all subjective, but I think it:
Looks horrible.
Produces the spitback of an enraged dragon.
Has a juice well that is basically non-existent.
Gets so hot, it becomes untouchable, to thr point where I am afraid for the structural integrity of the mod:D.
And has no drip tip.

It is for these reasons that I've donated mine..

Dips!

I love mine.
Doesn't spit at me like a deranged cobra or gets hot.

Planning on getting one for my Eco kit I got today

Send from this side of the screen

I love mine.
Doesn't spit at me like a deranged cobra or gets hot.

Planning on getting one for my Eco kit I got today

I love mine too. Mine did get hot with the 0.25 Ohm alien but not unbearably so. It also spit a little with same coil.
With the 1 Ohm Smiley coil I have in there now it does not spit or get hot. With the airflow wide open it does whistle though. Juice wells are not a problem for me as I mine is an RDTA. I am looking for one for my wife as well to pair with her TC40W to replace her Mello tank as the flavour is just so much better.

Can also add that I don't get spitback anymore. The first build I put in Spit like a MOFO and whistled so bad that people thought I was blowing my rape whistle... But with the expert help on this forum I finally got to see why a lot of people love this little RDA. Also not struggling with hot topcap anymore.

Mine too has come good as of recent. I've got a pre-built 0.2 alien Clapton coil that just about clears the top of the posts. I've wicked it quite thick and put it on my Luxotic Bf Box. A match made in heaven.

Had to take this home yesterday

214f206048ab9bcaa03e024975228cc0.jpg

Last edited:
Fingers and brain is not working together anymore.

Brain says left and fingers type right

Lol! iknow the feeling. that is a fantastic blue though. would love something like that for the citadel. looks really good.

The Wasp Nano is a little beast. I don't get spit back from it and a 510 drip tip fit perfectly on it but I find the flavour best without. I use a spaced coil in it and it just works. Certainly not the best looking atty out there though.

The Wasp Nano is a little beast. I don't get spit back from it and a 510 drip tip fit perfectly on it but I find the flavour best without. I use a spaced coil in it and it just works. Certainly not the best looking atty out there though.
Agree.

But flavour over looks anyday

IMHO it is a fantastic little RDA Coil and wick it right, and it produces great flavour with no spit back. It works better than the majority of much more expensive RDAs that I own and mine is in permanent rotation.

I don't give a tinker's about what it looks like. I would quite happily use an RDA which looked as ugly as @Bulldog 's butt if it was the best RDA available. The same goes for all equipment....mods, RDAs, RTAs, RDTAs. Quite honestly if it performs well and looks good, that is just a bonus for me.

If people judge me on "ugly" vape kit I would have no problem with it. Ugly and bad (kit) makes no sense, but ugly and good is perfectly OK with me.

Ok I just bought one this morning, would loveda black one but they only had the yellow/cigarette tar lookalike. Ok it whistle even before you put a coil or wick in, straight out the box:). I have noticed that if you suck/pull/draw/hit very hard then the whistle is gone or just a light pull, so there is a sweetspot where it whistle.
As for coil, I used a 3mm coil 8wraps with 24ga Ni80. Came to about 0.42ohm. Easy and perfect first build, no spitback and not gettng hot.
As for flavour, wow, had my Intake rta now less than a week and was not very impressed, after this I think the Intake is up for sale:yum:

Ok I just bought one this morning, would loveda black one but they only had the yellow/cigarette tar lookalike. Ok it whistle even before you put a coil or wick in, straight out the box:). I have noticed that if you suck/pull/draw/hit very hard then the whistle is gone or just a light pull, so there is a sweetspot where it whistle.
As for coil, I used a 3mm coil 8wraps with 24ga Ni80. Came to about 0.42ohm. Easy and perfect first build, no spitback and not gettng hot.
As for flavour, wow, had my Intake rta now less than a week and was not very impressed, after this I think the Intake is up for sale:yum:

congrats, the colour description you're looking for is Ultem

Sending a pic of my but by pm @Jean claude Vaaldamme for your thoughts on looks comparison please.

congrats, the colour description you're looking for is Ultem
Thanks, yes maybe will look better on something else, but I only have the moonbox, black would look better, maybe I should try it on my orange moonbox>:). But I just bought it for testing diy juice, so did not really care when they said its the only colour

Not to derail this thread, but if I may ask a question on drippers. Do you remove cap or just drip through the top hole, and how many drops? I drip about 10drops and it doesnt seem to leak.

Not to derail this thread, but if I may ask a question on drippers. Do you remove cap or just drip through the top hole, and how many drops? I drip about 10drops and it doesnt seem to leak.

I just drip straight into the drip tip @Jean claude Vaaldamme
If the tip is wide enough then its good
I sometimes tilt the rda slightly to one side so the drops fall on one side of the rda then tilt on the other side - if its a dual coil - this works well on my Petri V2 RDA

Occasionally i open up the cap to drip more accurately. Sometimes the vape seems a bit fuller the first few drags after doing that. But i hardly do that.

I do about 12-15 drops on the Petri and about 10 drops on the Hadaly. I havent tried the Wasp Nano

To lazy to lift the cap. Drip around 15 drops onto the the coil on the wasp

Be carefull of pulling too hard when the juice wells are full, especially when the airflow is not fully open. The shape of the top cap is perfect for directing juice into your mouth.

Just as a point of interest; you know it comes with a 0.35ohm Clapton?

Be carefull of pulling too hard when the juice wells are full, especially when the airflow is not fully open. The shape of the top cap is perfect for directing juice into your mouth.

Just as a point of interest; you know it comes with a 0.35ohm Clapton?
Like in a coil? Nothing in my box, just some orings, screws and cotton

Didn't get any coils in mine when I picked it up Friday

Back