Welcome to the HE - High End Gear section

I am in the Engeneering industry and i would say it comes down to the desighn and the finish of the tank and obviously materials used as you get diffrent grades of steel.

The machines you use make no diffrence you will get a better finish and more precision on a cnc vs convesional especialy on a larger batch.

I am in the Engeneering industry and i would say it comes down to the desighn and the finish of the tank. The machines you use make no diffrence you will get a better finish and more precision on a cnc vs convesional especialy on a larger batch.
Yes but you can only get that much flavor out of a tank or a certain chimney design... In the end it's about aestetics and the materials more than the actual vape it gives, where is when I get off the gravy train ....

Yes but you can only get that much flavor out of a tank or a certain chimney design... In the end it's about aestetics and the materials more than the actual vape it gives, where is when I get off the gravy train ....

I fully agree you can only get so much flavour from a tank/rda/rta to the point where the margins are so tight it might not compensate the price tag.

But then again we are in the search for the ultimate vape ;)

I fully agree you can only get so much flavour from a tank/rda/rta to the point where the margins are so tight it might not compensate the price tag.

But then again we are in the search for the ultimate vape ;)
Found it...

Reo + OL16
VGOD + SM25

Guys, I was contacted by several of your loved ones. Hysterical wives and partners, concerned about their future wellbeing and livelihoods and desperate kids concerned about their education funds and inheritances. They've asked me to please assist them in shutting this thread down.

Really lovely designs on some of these mods. But why on earth are they so bulky? You'll need an understanding wife to be able to carry your mod in her handbag or you yourself would need to get a manbag lol. This is without considering your life hanging in the balance when she tells you "just wait till you go to bed".

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

But why on earth are they so bulky?
Quite a few are 26650's but largely it is due to stab wood needing a certain amount of meat to stay stabilized, probably in the range of 7mm to 10mm thick on the side of the batt's.
Wood doesnt have a very strong bond between the fibers, evident by splitting in planks as they dry out.
I would think the majority of the resin is sucked up into the fiber core, much like it did when drinking water as a tree, absorbing very little to bond between the fibers for strength...IMO.

Quite a few are 26650's but largely it is due to stab wood needing a certain amount of meat to stay stabilized, probably in the range of 7mm to 10mm thick on the side of the batt's.
Wood doesnt have a very strong bond between the fibers, evident by splitting in planks as they dry out.
I would think the majority of the resin is sucked up into the fiber core, much like it did when drinking water as a tree, absorbing very little to bond between the fibers for strength...IMO.

What you've written is sort of correct,but I've made stabilised wood mods with wall thicknesses of around 3mm and they are strong,theres lots of info around on stabilising wood,but heres something that covers the basics of it

Attachments

• Vacuum_Stabilizing.pdf
    98.7 KB · Views: 14
What you've written is sort of correct,but I've made stabilised wood mods with wall thicknesses of around 3mm and they are strong,theres lots of info around on stabilising wood,but heres something that covers the basics of it
What do these handmades go for these days if I may ask?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Duke 26650 with Kayfun 5 ;)

Attachments

• 20170214_222529.jpg
    20170214_222529.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 20170214_222850.jpg
    20170214_222850.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 50
"HE".... highly enabled by some folks, highly exaggerated by some, and highly estranged when it comes to getting most of them. :eusa_whistle:

Back