What Did You Vape Today?

Tropical Ice - Vapour Mountain 12mg
Pure Tobacco - Vape Elixir 12mg

35ec4c73f6eb570d5f309317040cbe8d.jpg

Sent from my Note 4

DIY Lime Ice (shake n vape)

In the REO/Nuppin with small ID 'crisp' 28g dual coils.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446998422.993792.jpg

Just perfect!

Tropical Ice - Vapour Mountain 12mg
Pure Tobacco - Vape Elixir 12mg
Nirvana - Bumblebee Flavour Fluid 18mg

@Alex what do you think of the nirvana?

I have finished a tank today and this is sooo bloody nice! First vape was nice but as the tank goes down it seems to get richer in taste.

I was worried the after taste would be as strong as the smell but it just gets better.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Diy Berry Lemonade again today. Almost ready to go public!

@Alex what do you think of the nirvana?

I have finished a tank today and this is sooo bloody nice! First vape was nice but as the tank goes down it seems to get richer in taste.

I was worried the after taste would be as strong as the smell but it just gets better.

I just can't get enough of this Nirvana, it's my perfect dark chocolate all day vape, coupled with Tropical Ice in my other Reo. For the first time in nineteen months I may have discovered my combo.

I just can't get enough of this Nirvana, it's my perfect dark chocolate all day vape, coupled with Tropical Ice in my other Reo. For the first time in nineteen months I may have discovered my combo.
I agree wholeheartedly , maybe a little more bitterness to get that real dark choc taste but it is a really nice ADV.

Cant wait to try tropical ice, but ice queen is really good. Sharp minty coolness.

Mike's lime party is still my fav for the sharp taste but not overpowering.

Today the last of my milky way got vaped, and now I'm onto some hazeworks cumulus. Both excellent juices

I have a small taste of Looper.

All I can say is I need this in my life. But wanna try out all flavours similar to this. Just no banana.

@BumbleBee where can we do a mini review on your range?

I have a small taste of Looper.

All I can say is I need this in my life. But wanna try out all flavours similar to this. Just no banana.

@BumbleBee where can we do a mini review on your range?
I'm usually not a big fan of anything banana flavoured but some of my favourite vapes are banana, weird how that works

You're welcome to start a new thread in this section for reviews....
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/e-liquid-reviews/

I'm usually not a big fan of anything banana flavoured but some of my favourite vapes are banana, weird how that works

You're welcome to start a new thread in this section for reviews....
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/e-liquid-reviews/
LOL No just the smell of banana makes me ill, so I stay away from all banana related projects. I dont even drink smoothies that are made with banana.

Yip, you just described me :)
Hahahah

Unfortunately your cereal flav vape was just to banana for me, but my brother adores it. And the nirvana - I couldnt take it from him if I tried. The rooibos one tho. . . that is my favourite of the lot. Especially when I tried it in his billow and with the stronger mod power - I have to say all your juices do need higher temps than what my baby device could put out. But we tried them all on saturday in his subohm setup and the difference was huge.

Hahahah

Unfortunately your cereal flav vape was just to banana for me, but my brother adores it. And the nirvana - I couldnt take it from him if I tried. The rooibos one tho. . . that is my favourite of the lot. Especially when I tried it in his billow and with the stronger mod power - I have to say all your juices do need higher temps than what my baby device could put out. But we tried them all on saturday in his subohm setup and the difference was huge.
These days most juices need a tad more than 10w to truly shine, especially the more complex ones. I'm glad you guys are enjoying them though. :)

btw. I don't have a cereal juice out, I'm assuming here you are talking about The King's Breakfast, the name may be a bit deceptive these days with all the cereal vapes doing the rounds. The name refers to Elvis, his favorite breakfast was peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwiches, I though I'd leave the bacon out of this one ;)

Aaah I just have had blond moments I can barely remember my own name with all the exam prep I have been doing. Weirdly I couldn't taste peanut butter but it had a cereal taste for me. But then to admit the banana part overwhelmed my senses.

The rooibos one tho. . . We had to decant that so that we could share it. I just have to wait for my evic vtc mini to arrive tomorrow to vape it. I actually had the juice in my handbag all day in case delivery was today

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

These days most juices need a tad more than 10w to truly shine, especially the more complex ones. I'm glad you guys are enjoying them though. :)

btw. I don't have a cereal juice out, I'm assuming here you are talking about The King's Breakfast, the name may be a bit deceptive these days with all the cereal vapes doing the rounds. The name refers to Elvis, his favorite breakfast was peanut butter, banana and bacon sandwiches, I though I'd leave the bacon out of this one ;)
That is a really nice vape in the billow. Running 38w and it is soo good. The peanut butter seems to fade a little but then my pallet isnt as refined yet. I am letting it sit a little to see how the flavours adapt. Banana isnt overly strong but it is leaves a nice after taste.

Goblin mini is my next try, just two more days...

Back