What Did You Vape Today?

I currently have some of Bumblebee's Queen of Hearts. . . . the cinamon is a very sublte taste - thank goodness since its one of my pet hates. But the Rooibos is awesome, weirdly the longer I use it, the sweeter it becomes.

Using @BumbleBee Ice Queen, got myself a case of VT and can't taste ANYTHING at the moment :(

Foods / drinks I can taste just fine, better than fine actually, but my ejuices have no taste whatsoever. Worst feeling in the world knowing there is something delicious in the tank and all I'm doing is making clouds :-@

Using @BumbleBee Ice Queen, got myself a case of VT and can't taste ANYTHING at the moment :(

Foods / drinks I can taste just fine, better than fine actually, but my ejuices have no taste whatsoever. Worst feeling in the world knowing there is something delicious in the tank and all I'm doing is making clouds :-@
I'm in the same boat, except my issue is a flu I picked up last thursday. Also been sucking down Ice Queen which is not normal for me, I usually have 3 to 5 devices with different juices running at any given time.

Rooibos tea with cinnamon and ginger helps a lot, if you can get fresh ginger root even better. Munch on some raw cucumber and that pickled ginger you get with sushi, it helps to cleanse the pallet.

Today I went with this same mix as Yesterday (VM Dark Orange and Menthol), but, I put 80%Menthol 20%Dark Orange.
MAN, I LOVE IT!!!:rock:

RemV44f.jpg

Got some Mike's Mega Mixes Ashy Bac from Vapeclub yesterday and really liking it (18mg in an e-Smart clearomiser).

First time vape

Vapour Mountain XXX

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448206960.810075.jpg

This juice won the award for the best new juice at VapeCon 2015. It's been sitting quietly in the vape vault for about two months. Today it got loaded up into the high fidelity flavour machine...

I may review this so will reserve comment for now :D

18mg 'BlackBobas'

Handheld dynamite

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448208778.841476.jpg

Ijust2 0.3ohm expresso cream 6mg

Goblin mini on a evic vtc mini with blueberry waffles 6mg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Viscocity - White Nectar
Vanilla Almond Cupcake. Got that recently in the Philippines, and regretting now that I just bought 100ml. Its a good juice, buttery smooth. The Almond does not taste like Marzipan, its plain Almond flavour.

Viscocity - White Nectar
Vanilla Almond Cupcake. Got that recently in the Philippines, and regretting now that I just bought 100ml. Its a good juice, buttery smooth. The Almond does not taste like Marzipan, its plain Almond flavour.
Keep on searching im sure you'll get something similar if not better within range

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Viscocity - White Nectar

Will miss you at the upcoming vape meet @Tom ;-)

Back