What Did You Vape Today?

'Guava Ice' in the Crius

Rewicked it this morning with Rayon. (Previously cotton bacon v2)

Once again, confirming that menthol juices are better for me on Rayon.
More crisp. Am enjoying this tremendously.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453549785.004940.jpg

Last edited:
'Guava Ice' in the Crius

Rewicked it this morning with Rayon. (Previously cotton bacon v2)

Once again, confirming that menthol juices are better for me on Rayon.
More crisp. Am enjoying this tremendously.

View attachment 43905
@Silver. What Rayon wick do you use, and where do you order. You don't perhaps know where can I find ceramic wick?

What makes the rayon so different?
Is it really that good? I have only used Jap cotton and some Dove.

I pretty much ONLY use Rayon because I find it fantastic for taste and bear in mind I vape pretty much menthols most of the time! PM me your address and I'll send you some as well @wiesbang.

Orion_the belt
Vape Elixer_Snollygoster

Can't quite place my finger on the latter, not sure how I feel about it. My wife says it reminds her of wine gums

@Silver. What Rayon wick do you use, and where do you order. You don't perhaps know where can I find ceramic wick?

Hi @Petrus, i got some Rayon from Rob Fisher and also in a group buy we did ages ago where a few of us got a box (via Amazon if i recall) and we shared it. Still going and will be a while till I need more. The Rayon wick is called cellulose fiber i think. There are one or two retailers locally that sell it, i just cant remember who.

As for ceramic wick, as Rob explained. But I havent experimented with that yet.

What makes the rayon so different?
Is it really that good? I have only used Jap cotton and some Dove.

I am not sure @wiesbang
All I know is that my taste buds prefer Rayon for menthol juices. I think it somehow makes it taste a bit crisper which works well for me for the menthol vapes. I like my menthol quite strong and like the "menthol burn" in the throat. I find it comes out a bit better with Rayon wick but dont know the scientific reason.

But for my tobacco juices I prefer Jap cotton or Koh Gen Do. Even normal organic cotton balls from Dischem. I find the KGD makes juices taste a bit more "earthy" and rounded. I think this works well for my tobaccoes as well as some desserts, although i am not a big dessert fan.

Well today has been a XXX day in multiple tanks and it's amazing how each tank does taste different... some give off more Litchi and others less. Three awesome setups.
XXX 004.JPG
PS There was a REO in the background with Tropical Ice as well. :p

@rogue zombie's interpretation of Castle Long. Better than the original imho. (Btw, I finally got the first 3 letters of you handle right and you go and change it!:eek::eek::eek:) Please do not change it back!
MMM Lime Party Extra
Complex Chaos Heavenly Peaches
WhiteLabel Berry Yoghurt

@rogue zombie's interpretation of Castle Long. Better than the original imho. (Btw, I finally got the first 3 letters of you handle right and you go and change it!:eek::eek::eek:) Please do not change it back!
MMM Lime Party Extra
WhiteLabel Berry Yoghurt
@Andre, sjo a dessert day? You start to neglect the tobaccoes..... Mmm

Ah Rob makes me feel like I'm in 2012 ;)

This is more like it.

d495100b228383afad096ef9251266b9.jpg

@Rob Fisher have you seen the new Squonkers of Tom Evans? I like but our R is letting me down. Damn.

I have and nearly ordered one... I asked some questions and his attitude to explaining the internals pissed me off. And one of my US mates had a run in with him and I was not happy how he handled things... I had an opportunity to get one really cheap the other day but won't ever own one of them. You screw a mate and that's it!

I decided to make some more "NEC" after chatting to @zadiac this afternoon. That's naturally extracted coffee in case anyone wonders. Added about quarter ml to the "Nirvana juice", dark chocolate/rum and coffee really work well together. And I'm enjoying all of this on the Reo of course @Gizmo :p

MMM Lime Party Extra
WhiteLabel Berry Yoghurt
Lol... @Silver suggested I change it because people struggle to tag me because of the Zero's

But I still miss being tagged because I have to look for it on Tapatalk. Go figure.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back