What Did You Vape Today?

Decided to mix Vape Elixir's Black Cigar 12mg(Love this flavour) with Hangsen Red Energy 24mg about 70% Cigar and 30% Red Bull, nice flavour, added a new element to the Black Cigar, although I still think the Cigar should be untouched as an ADV.

Today: I did 60% Black Cigar, 30% Bavarian Cream and 10% menthol. All Vape Elixir.

Now : Seduce Juice - Snake Oil

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Synfonya caffe , 20ml lasted just short of a week and a 30ml would normally last just under a month . This stuff is delicious

Had some time to kill so I took these old ce4 clearomizers, pulled the wick out and replaced it with cotton, trimmed and then also sheared off part of the silicone grommet.

I then filled it with some of Juicy Vapors Caramel Michiato, let it soak for 5 minutes and took a vape. Incredible, who would have thought that an old clearomizer with resistance of 2.5 would produce such a creamy smooth vape.

Been vaping it all day. I might just prefer this old custom clearomizer to my dual coil BDCC. And the flavour through cotton of the Caramel Michiato is insane. I don't think I have ever tasted anything this awesome, apart from the time I met Angelina Jolie that is, but that's a story for another day.

More Juice on it's way! :D

I love Amoretta... I hope and pray the Juice actually tastes close to it.

I recon my mix would run a Boeing, but it suits my taste buds. I'm petrified that I may like 5P too much, but will def take you up on the offer.

A strong tabacco mellowed with VM4 is just pure bliss for me at the moment.
@vaalboy seeing that you like tobaccos so much im going to send you some 12mg dark horse from heathers with your reo

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Had some time to kill so I took these old ce4 clearomizers, pulled the wick out and replaced it with cotton, trimmed and then also sheared off part of the silicone grommet.

I then filled it with some of Juicy Vapors Caramel Michiato, let it soak for 5 minutes and took a vape. Incredible, who would have thought that an old clearomizer with resistance of 2.5 would produce such a creamy smooth vape.

Been vaping it all day. I might just prefer this old custom clearomizer to my dual coil BDCC. And the flavour through cotton of the Caramel Michiato is insane. I don't think I have ever tasted anything this awesome, apart from the time I met Angelina Jolie that is, but that's a story for another day.

I have a few evod coils lying around.. think I am gonna try my hand at re-wicking those with some cotton.

Any pointers? At the moment my concern is that the cotton will burn up (due to not getting any juice) and then result in leaking..

Thanks @thekeeperza, that vid helps a great deal and has given me the confidence to try and wick my old evod coils with cotton. Now all I need is for the day to end so that I can go home and mess around..

@BhavZ it is a bit fiddly because of the size and having to work inside that coil base but not difficult at all

Thanks, my fingers are a bit on the small side so hopefully that will help the process along..

Im really enjoying LekkaVapors Strapple Mint. Gonna try the custom bananna and peanutbutter that @Tristan mixed up for me later.

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

Lovely thread @Rob Fisher !

Last few days:

Main vape workhorses:
PT2 mini - VM Passion Peach 18 mg
PT2 mega - VM Peach Rooibos 18 mg

Vape treat:
iGO-L dripper - 5Pawns Bowdens Mate 12mg (about 4 or 5 dripping sessions per day)

Portable: (for going out to meetings and in the car)
Justfog 1453 - Liqua Cuban Cigar Tobacco 18mg

Incidentally, i have been meaning to post about my discovery on the justfog1453. Essentially almost identical to the Twisp, but doesnt leak.

Will also post a review soon of the Cuban Cigar Tobacco - which i am quite enjoying lately

Wow awesome. Thank you very much.
your stuff is actually packaged allready lol. I added some Elkamino from goodlife vapor and some Dark horse and heavenly tobacco from heathers. hope you enjoy it bro

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Today it is a diy RY4 concoction in my backup tank (pt1 on zmax) and decided to roll with the rocket on jm22 as primary. The GG set is due for a rebuild that will happen tonight. Rocket is filled with Yaeliq juice. can't remember which one. I think it is Shilati or something like that. It has some eastern name and tastes like tobacco and tennis biscuits.

I have a few evod coils lying around.. think I am gonna try my hand at re-wicking those with some cotton.

Any pointers? At the moment my concern is that the cotton will burn up (due to not getting any juice) and then result in leaking..
done a few recently, no issues whatsoever. Try getting around 1.5ohms, I used the 30g kanthal for it...on a 1.5mm drill bit. If u achieve 1.5 ohms it will change your Evod forever ;)

back to topic: today it will be 2 Evods @1.4ohm (didn't get the 1.5 right) loaded with Cigar de Paris (love the almond/marzipan undertone) and Gambit in the other one. Its Carnival today, the beer tent is waiting!
The Kayfun will be loaded with Double Apple Shisha Tobacco. Won't take it with me tho. Don't wanna lose it.

done a few recently, no issues whatsoever. Try getting around 1.5ohms, I used the 30g kanthal for it...on a 1.5mm drill bit. If u achieve 1.5 ohms it will change your Evod forever ;)

back to topic: today it will be 2 Evods @1.4ohm (didn't get the 1.5 right) loaded with Cigar de Paris (love the almond/marzipan undertone) and Gambit in the other one. Its Carnival today, the beer tent is waiting!
The Kayfun will be loaded with Double Apple Shisha Tobacco. Won't take it with me tho. Don't wanna lose it.

Thanks Tom. But for today it will just be re-wicking, no coil building for me just yet but hopefully soon I will start to build some coils..

Today I'm vaping Joyetech Vanilla I still have left. Previously hated Joyetech Vanilla when vaping in a Evod or Protank, now with my Igo-L is it amazing, huge flavour difference. I have a ton of juices I was never satisfied with, now that I'm dripping I like them much more.

Back