What Did You Vape Today?

Today I'm vaping Joyetech Vanilla I still have left. Previously hated Joyetech Vanilla when vaping in a Evod or Protank, now with my Igo-L is it amazing, huge flavour difference. I have a ton of juices I was never satisfied with, now that I'm dripping I like them much more.
Then the Igo-L was an excellent investment!

Today will be the last of my VM Menthol Ice (but never fear my next bulk shipment is leaving CT today to arrive in the am so no one panic... everything is under control... I do have topQ Menthol and topQ Bubblegum to tide me over), and then I have some VM Candyfloss in a mPT2, VM Pineapple in the other Nautilus and maybe I'll load a mPT2 with a lucky dip VM Juice (I put my hand in the drawer and whatever bottle I grab I use)!

I lied in my last post... I did panic and refilled the half empty Nautilus that had VM Menthol Ice in it with some topQ Menthol... yes this will keep me from losing it... in the other Nautilus I have half VM Mango and Half VM Pineapple. The mPT2's are all but nearly out of juice and they are all destined to the warm water bath and change of coil ready for the weekend which I will be away from civilization fishing Bivane Dam outside Vryheid.

I have a few evod coils lying around.. think I am gonna try my hand at re-wicking those with some cotton.

Any pointers? At the moment my concern is that the cotton will burn up (due to not getting any juice) and then result in leaking..
Hey ya BhavZ sorry I only checked your post now. The only pointer that could be of use is to use a sewing needle, wet the cotton at the end after giving it a slight twirl then thread the pointy end through the eye of the needle. Then take the needle and pass it through the loop of the coil.

Once the cotton is reaching the coil, just pull slowly, it will give some resistance but not to worry. Then take the same needle and then space the little coil bends apart slightly because they tend to bunch up after pulling the cotton through.

Other than that it just takes a little practice but is easy as pie. Tune me how it went and what da flavor was like.

Hey ya BhavZ sorry I only checked your post now. The only pointer that could be of use is to use a sewing needle, wet the cotton at the end after giving it a slight twirl then thread the pointy end through the eye of the needle. Then take the needle and pass it through the loop of the coil.

Once the cotton is reaching the coil, just pull slowly, it will give some resistance but not to worry. Then take the same needle and then space the little coil bends apart slightly because they tend to bunch up after pulling the cotton through.

Other than that it just takes a little practice but is easy as pie. Tune me how it went and what da flavor was like.
Shot for the tips man.. Actually followed your tutorial to almost a t without even reading it.. I posted my experience in the wick and coil thread. http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?...ng-wick-and-coil-setup.246/page-44#post-19908

Today I'm vaping a DIY mix.
RY4, 555, bit of vanilla and bit of cream.
I tasted it right after I made it and I were not impressed. Let it steep for 3 weeks, and WOW.
Really a smooth sweet tobacco.
Velly nice.

Today I'm vaping a DIY mix.
RY4, 555, bit of vanilla and bit of cream.
I tasted it right after I made it and I were not impressed. Let it steep for 3 weeks, and WOW.
Really a smooth sweet tobacco.
Velly nice.

555 loves steeping.
I've got this 555 and honey thing that I do. Strong th, but needs to stand 3-5 weeks.

Today I'm vaping a 50:50 blend I made between Synfonya limone and eCiggies Bubblegum 0mg juice.(I prefer low nic level juice) Wow!!! this is the best vape I have had so far. Nice and Minty with a smooth taste of lemon.

Really like liqua recently. Have my aero tank filled with watermelon and twisp 60/40 cherry and menthol.

todays rotation is heavenly tobacco and Gaia. one sweet and one on the dry side

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Currently switching between the Apple Pie and Fudge Brownie juice I mixed up from the Valley Vapour flavours. Also mixed some Strawberry with a few drops of menthol, really refreshing vape. So far I haven't found any juice that I can vape all day everyday, same juice for 2 days and then I feel like switching to something else.

Sent from the TARDIS

Rotating between Red Elephant White Tea, Hangsen Capuccino and Red Smokers Tiramisu.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, what is Red Elephant white tea? Sounds interesting.

Today i've been vaping Vapour Mountain Peach Rooibos and Banana Cream on the tanks.
5Pawns Bowdens mate on the dripper for the occasional treat. Wow, i love that juice.

@Silver1 I have to get my hands on some 5 pawns according to most accounts...

Red elephant...apparently from Germany. I have 3 bottles-the cherry is good, Red Apple is Meh but white Tea rocks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just did a back to back of a german choc mint and the Bowden's mate choc mint flavor. what a difference! Vapor Mountains also by far better.
And I have to say, i had left the Nemesis/Igo combo for the last 2 weeks. totally ignored it, but it is still awesome at a single coil 0.8 ohm setup. the other dripper is set dual coil @0.5 ohm and massive airflow...I think I found my sweet spot then with Nemmy/Igo. 0.8 ohms it is.

Nice to hear that VM compares favourably with the big brands :)

@ibanez, 5Pawns is expensive but if you can find one or two you like then i think its worth it for the occasional treat. They only had 5 flavours in their first release that Vapeking brought in to SA. See if you can try them before buying. My favourite is Bowdens Mate (a silky smooth choc minty flavour) followed closely by Grandmaster (a nutty taste). Queenside (orange flavour) is not bad for me but not a favourite. I found Gambit (apple pie flavour) too sweet for me but it is a firm favourite of many. I didnt like Absolute Pin (absinthe or liquorice flavour). Check out the liquid review threads.

They now coming out with 5 new flavours i believe. So will definitely be keen to sample and buy the ones i like in their new range too.

@johanct , yes Vapour Mountain does compare well with these juices in my opinion. For me, comparing VM's choc mint to 5Pawns Bowdens Mate is interesting. I like both a lot. I prefer bowdens mate but not by a huge margin. When one considers that VM is a third of the price, then its a no brainer in my view. Well done @Oupa !

Vaping VM Menthol Ice and VM Pineapple mixed with Litchi and Menthol Ice all weekend while fishing!

Welcome back @Rob Fisher. Hope the trip was too your enjoyment and caught loads of fish.

Thanks @BhavZ! The trip was just what was needed... we are fishing an important competition (SABAA Divisional) there in 2 weeks time and I didn't know the dam very well so a mate took me there to show me the hot spots etc... I'm ready for 2 weeks time! :D

Yes We got some good fish!

Thanks @BhavZ! The trip was just what was needed... we are fishing an important competition (SABAA Divisional) there in 2 weeks time and I didn't know the dam very well so a mate took me there to show me the hot spots etc... I'm ready for 2 weeks time! :D

Yes We got some good fish!

Nice man, good luck for the competition.. throw some ejuice in the water and the fish will come in schools ;)

Today I spent some time vaping and had a chance to vape a few new ones...

VM Menthol Ice was my staple of course.
VM Pineapple mixed with Menthol Ice came a close second.

Then I tried the new Synfonya Nocciola - See review for full story.
After that I refilled the mPT2 with Synfonya Limone - This is a really nice change during the day!

Last I tried the Liqua Menthol - It's more Peppermint than menthol really. It's OK but no where close to the VM Menthol... if they labelled it Peppermint I think it's quite pleasant but it needs something added.... won't buy it again.

I can't wait to taste Bowdens Mate.

Peanut butter and Banana doesn't appeal to me so much... I love peanut butter toast (has to be crunchy Yum Yum) but I hate PB Biscuits or PB sweets and R350 for a tester is a bit steep after tasting that very nasty Absolute Pin! But I need to try the other 5 Pawn Juices because it appears that the R350 price tag is worth it.
Browdens Mate is the best Vape out there! That would be my every second Vape throughout the whole year if I could afford it! Love that stuff! I want to have little tiny browdens mate babies with it!

Back