What Did You Vape Today?

@Carnival Yep - thanks to @BumbleBee's suggestion/advice. I bought it about 2 months ago and I'm going to order another one, also with the hollowed-out sleeve. And even on a little eGo One it looks stunning - you were right Bumblebee! It transforms an ordinary mod into something extraordinary - and that applies to flavour as well as appearance!

View attachment 134777
Wow Hooked that looks amazing!

@Andre's Irish Coffee https://www.ecigssa.co.za/andres-irish-coffee.t47789/
I'm going slowly with this one, to make it last!

Charlies Chalk Dust - Ms. Meringue: Strawberries smothered by sweet, buttery meringue
Very disappointing. Can taste something sweet and buttery, but no taste of strawberry whatsoever.

Epistle - Carrot Cake
Extremely disappointing! The flavour is very weak, although I do detect a slight spiciness.

Carrot Cake_20180609.jpg

Vape Coco - Chocolate Caramel: Milk chocolate with caramel
Divine!

Last of my morning coffee and coffee juice

0772ec750caae0ea4e88472653e1eaeb.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Yes until the end of the month :-(

Sent by iDad's iPhone

@RenaldoRheeder A long wait - I understand your impatience.

btw There's a commercial Irish Coffee on the market: Subtle Vape - Irish Cream. Available at Vape Cartel and eCiggies. I've bought a bottle which I'll try next month - no new ones for me til then. It will be interesting to compare it to @Andre's.

Grabbed the VapeMob special on Cardinal juice with both hands today... literally, Wrath in one hand, Gluttony in the other. Finishing up the last tank of JayJay Strawberry Donut, then rewicking before the changing of the guard :)

@RenaldoRheeder A long wait - I understand your impatience.

btw There's a commercial Irish Coffee on the market: Subtle Vape - Irish Cream. Available at Vape Cartel and eCiggies. I've bought a bottle which I'll try next month - no new ones for me til then. It will be interesting to compare it to @Andre's.

Some more waiting then @Hooked

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Last weekend I took a drive down to the Cloud Factory and ended up picking up 2 flavours of a juice I'd only vaguely heard of but never really seen hype about. This evening I got to open them and give them a proper go.

Alpha-Mango-1_1024x1024.png Charlie-Guava-1_1024x1024.png
First impressions of each juice individually was good. In my opinion both of these flavours hit the mark pretty well. They didn't make my head explode with joy or anything, but I could easily use them as all-day vapes. Also, I don't tend to see many guava flavours around... Is that just me being blind or is it just not a popular flavour?

Anyway, all that being said, the real magic happened when my wife suggested I mix them. Her reasoning was that I always mix fruit juices (the drinking kind) at breakfast. All I can say is that I have been vaping the mix all night in the squonk and I just can't put it down. They just blend so well to create an almost breakfast-punch flavour that immediately gives me that lazy Sunday morning breakfast-on-the-patio vibe.

Overall I would definitely buy this juice again, mainly to mix the two above again. Based on these though I am also keen to see what the rest of the range is like.

GQV West Coast Frappe: "A French vanilla style cappuccino with hazelnut & caramel cream.”
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/gq-e-liquid-reviews.t48125
Love it!

All Day Vapes – Banana Custard Cake
I thought I didn’t like banana. Changed my mind! Lovely light flavour.

All Day Vapes – Fig Brûlée
Not sure if I like it or not. Not sure if I like real figs or not either.

OMH1 OG – Cannoli: Old style multi-layer Cannoli
A heavenly, indescribable flavour!

GQV West Coast Frappe: "A French vanilla style cappuccino with hazelnut & caramel cream.”
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/gq-e-liquid-reviews.t48125
Love it!

All Day Vapes – Banana Custard Cake
I thought I didn’t like banana. Changed my mind! Lovely light flavour.

All Day Vapes – Fig Brûlée
Not sure if I like it or not. Not sure if I like real figs or not either.

OMH1 OG – Cannoli: Old style multi-layer Cannoli
A heavenly, indescribable flavour!

Is the OMH1 OG an international juice @Hooked?
Where did you get it from if I may ask?

Last weekend I took a drive down to the Cloud Factory and ended up picking up 2 flavours of a juice I'd only vaguely heard of but never really seen hype about. This evening I got to open them and give them a proper go.

View attachment 135428 View attachment 135429
First impressions of each juice individually was good. In my opinion both of these flavours hit the mark pretty well. They didn't make my head explode with joy or anything, but I could easily use them as all-day vapes. Also, I don't tend to see many guava flavours around... Is that just me being blind or is it just not a popular flavour?

Anyway, all that being said, the real magic happened when my wife suggested I mix them. Her reasoning was that I always mix fruit juices (the drinking kind) at breakfast. All I can say is that I have been vaping the mix all night in the squonk and I just can't put it down. They just blend so well to create an almost breakfast-punch flavour that immediately gives me that lazy Sunday morning breakfast-on-the-patio vibe.

Overall I would definitely buy this juice again, mainly to mix the two above again. Based on these though I am also keen to see what the rest of the range is like.
Thanks for the feedback @Anvil ! I've been tempted to try the Mango one for a while now.

You mix the two at 50:50?

Thanks for the feedback @Anvil ! I've been tempted to try the Mango one for a while now.

You mix the two at 50:50?

Indeed I did. However next time i will probably go for 60% mango/40% guava because the guava is definitely a more pronounced flavour. The mango on it's own is pretty good though. Definitely worth a shot.

Havana Nightz in the OL16 on Reo Red

Such a winner juice on a classic winner device!

Glorious Sunday afternoon vape

@Naeemhoosen you did so well with this!

94eba47cd6e5cb89c8d3646bd22cc166.jpg

Last edited:
Phillip Rocke - Crème de la Crème: aromatic hazelnut cream, with a mild hint of coffee
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/phillip-rocke-international.t47749/
Outstanding! Full, rich flavour.

Creamy Clouds – The Originals: pear, caramel, biscuit
Awful! Extremely strong pear. Very rich caramel. Biscuit MIA.

Hard Hitters Alliance – Saint: “A vanilla infused bourbon milk that is smoked in traditional Canadian oak and spice. “
Predominant milk flavour, with a hint of Bourbon. Where’s the spice? Not bad though. Might be interesting to mix with one of my coffees.

Blends of Distinction/IcePop Range – Papaya: “papaya, ripe melons, and tropical fruits all enveloped in IcePop’s signature icy freeze”
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/blends-of-distinction-juice-reviews.t18087/page-2#post-667015
Love this juice! It doesn’t have an “icy freeze”, but it is refreshingly cool.

Phillip Rocke - Crème de la Crème: aromatic hazelnut cream, with a mild hint of coffee
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/phillip-rocke-international.t47749/
Outstanding! Full, rich flavour.

Creamy Clouds – The Originals: pear, caramel, biscuit
Awful! Extremely strong pear. Very rich caramel. Biscuit MIA.

Hard Hitters Alliance – Saint: “A vanilla infused bourbon milk that is smoked in traditional Canadian oak and spice. “
Predominant milk flavour, with a hint of Bourbon. Where’s the spice? Not bad though. Might be interesting to mix with one of my coffees.

Blends of Distinction/IcePop Range – Papaya: “papaya, ripe melons, and tropical fruits all enveloped in IcePop’s signature icy freeze”
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/blends-of-distinction-juice-reviews.t18087/page-2#post-667015
Love this juice! It doesn’t have an “icy freeze”, but it is refreshingly cool.

Love your short descriptions @Hooked - and the follow up reviews - but the short descriptions are so nice to read. Great to hear what others are vaping and what they thought initially about the juice.

I wish everyone would at least add a flavour description with the juice name. It's utterly meaningless to see that someone vaped XYZ if one doesn't know that juice. It doesn't always need to be the whole advertising blurb - just the basic flavours e.g. pear, caramel, biscuit.
@Silver

Hi there Silver
Long time since I've been on the forum. OG Cannoli is not a Intl liquid. I make it :rofl:

Apologies for my error @Silver @Hein510 - I made a mistake on my spreadsheet.

@Hein510 Well done on a fantastic juice! Cannoli was the first of your range that I've tried, but I'll definitely keep your range on my radar!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there Silver
Long time since I've been on the forum. OG Cannoli is not a Intl liquid. I make it :rofl:

This is fantastic to hear @Hein510
My gosh, its been a while!

Hopefully you will consider becoming a supporting vendor at some point. Am sure many of us would like to hear more about your juices and creations!

Back