What Did You Vape Today?

Making myself a little blend with the glorious Panama juice from Wiener Vape Co.
It’s a lovely melon fruity ice flavour. Very refreshing.

But I have to ration it

So into the little 10ml bottle we add:
  • A bit of 48mg PG Nic
  • A bit of the valuable Panama 6mg
  • Some menthol concentrate from Vapour Mountain
  • And then top it up with 50/50 PG/VG
Skyline standing by ready to serve it up...

9bbd23aed3b4527e1bc410c18e5beb3e.jpg

Last edited:
C & C Apothecary: Chocolate Maple Coffee
Review is here

Nailed It Liquids (previously @Sickboy77) - Asylum OCD: a banana bread that makes me crave the real thing!

Ferrero Rocer - DIVINE!!! This is my late afternoon treat!!

Emissary liquids - Pure (gauva, kiwi, pear blend) man this stuff is gooood when I first tasted it I wanted to run for the bathroom thought it was vile but it grows on you and now I can't wait for lockdown to finish so I can buy liters and liters the longer you vape it, the better it gets

If anyone has a diy recipe for it, pleeeease lemme know, cause I'm on my last 5ml

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

MTL swapped from DIY Goofy’s Juice to some Pied Piper Connoisseur today.
The Dvarw got some Waves from Morning Glory (I think... the Coil Company brand).
Intake is loaded up with a DIY juice called Smokin Banans, a RY4 banana cream.
VLS RDA got a new DIY juice called “Derailed”, which is a Suicide Bunny clone. It’s a strawberry, cinnamon sugar cookie and it’s damn delicious.
MavT RDTA is stocked with a DIY Chai Custard.
My wife has been rocketing through some Bodino from Thrifty Clouds, which is like a salted caramel custard.... anyone who likes dessert vapes ABSOLUTELY needs to try this liquid. Even those around you will love it, the smell is incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTL swapped from DIY Goofy’s Juice to some Pied Piper Connoisseur today.
The Dvarw got some Waves from Morning Glory (I think... the Coil Company brand).
Intake is loaded up with a DIY juice called Smokin Banans, a RY4 banana cream.
VLS RDA got a new DIY juice called “Derailed”, which is a Suicide Bunny clone. It’s a strawberry, cinnamon sugar cookie and it’s damn delicious.
MavT RDTA is stocked with a DIY Chai Custard.
My wife has been rocketing through some Bodino from Thrifty Clouds, which is like a salted caramel custard.... anyone who likes dessert vapes ABSOLUTELY needs to try this liquid. Even those around you will love it, the smell is incredible.

@CJB85 The tongue-tip taste of Budino is out of this world - I'll be vaping some this week!!

@CJB85 The tongue-tip taste of Budino is out of this world - I'll be vaping some this week!!

My wife is completely addicted to it now, it is REALLY, REALLY good. Play around with builds etc, the profile seems to change with differing wattages and airflow.

Making myself a little blend with the glorious Panama juice from Wiener Vape Co.
It’s a lovely melon fruity ice flavour. Very refreshing.

But I have to ration it

So into the little 10ml bottle we add:
  • A bit of 48mg PG Nic
  • A bit of the valuable Panama 6mg
  • Some menthol concentrate from Vapour Mountain
  • And then top it up with 50/50 PG/VG
Skyline standing by ready to serve it up...

9bbd23aed3b4527e1bc410c18e5beb3e.jpg
@Silver im assuming you using the skyline in mtl mode? Does the menthol give the "already icy juice" more ice or does it add minty to it?

@Silver im assuming you using the skyline in mtl mode? Does the menthol give the "already icy juice" more ice or does it add minty to it?

Evening @Ruwaid
Apologies for the late reply, been a madly busy day!

Yes, the Skyline is now in MTL mode. My smallest airdisk is in, same fused Clapton wire I used before (Vandy vape superfine). Airhole slots made such that a small part of one slot is open. It’s a medium tightness MTL, I’d like it a tad tighter but it’s fine for this juice which has become more of a permanent fixture in here over the past month or two.

As for the added menthol, it makes it a bit more icy. Not minty. I add about 12 drops of menthol to the 10ml bottle. You are right, Panama is quite icy as far as commercial juices go, but I like my ice so I add a bit of menthol to make it more icy. Lovely for me. Most people will probably say my mix is too much menthol but I like it. And on MTL one can go higher on the menthol in my view.

Vaping it right now actually.
Wick will get a change this weekend. I’ve done 10 tankfuls so far on this wick so about 30ml of juice, it’s actually holding up pretty well. I find Panama is not a coil / wick destroyer.

upload_2020-4-25_12-8-32.png
HELP - I got the following freebies at VC19 and do not have the faintest idea what to do with this 2 items , will our mix masters be so kind to advice how to turn this 2 into something vape-able please ?
There is not much instructions here and I KNOW ZILCH ABOUT ONE SHOTS.

View attachment 194894
HELP - I got the following freebies at VC19 and do not have the faintest idea what to do with this 2 items , will our mix masters be so kind to advice how to turn this 2 into something vape-able please ?
There is not much instructions here and I KNOW ZILCH ABOUT ONE SHOTS.
Do you have PG, VG and some nicotine?

Finally started vaping @Stompie_za ‘s Stompie-Stumpi... and it’s GOOD!
To be honest, I get way more Wicks Bubblegum than blue Steri Stumpi, but I get flashbacks from my childhood. I remember hot Saturdays spent scavenging and exchanging returnable glass bottles, then playing 20c arcade games at the corner cafe, cheeks bulging with the fragrant pink gum.
Sweet, sticky, juicy globs of Wicks gum.

I think the flavour profile is probably right, but I struggle with all milks, as much of the flavoured (real) milk experience is the cool milk running down your throat. Maybe the best way to describe this juice is imaging swallowing a mouthful of blue stumpi while chewing the gum... after the milk has gone down, the first bite back into the gum...

Back