What Did You Vape Today?

I soaked the tobacco in PG for a month. Then strained many times. I used the NET at 6% in the whole mix and I like a 60/40 VG/PG with 9mg nic. I have been told that NET's get stronger the longer they are steeped. Mine has been steeping for 3 weeks. I'm sure it will be even better in a few more weeks!

wow, only 6% of total, and you taste it with the banana and whatever. That sounds promising.
...Yes, i saw last night, reading HHV reviews on ecf, that NETs get stronger. :)
i was amazed at all the praise for Huntsman. i won't get it again, but it is now very different from when i first tried it 2 weeks ago - totally different.

@Cat all the info I have given you I got from the DIY section here and with the help of auntie Google. The only thing I had to figure out was the percentages of the NET and other flavours. Good luck with your NET journey!

Yeah 6%. I'm trying to combine my NET with other flavours so I get the tobacco taste with various flavours and undertones. Still have a lot to learn through trial and error. But what I've made so far is very vapable and I enjoy most of them.

Which is the best place to get Cigar de Paris? Marzipan sounds good.
...Are there any other good cigar flavour juices?
Its not over the top marzipan. Just a touch. That's why its so nice.

Which is the best place to get Cigar de Paris? Marzipan sounds good.
...Are there any other good cigar flavour juices?
Its not over the top marzipan. Just a touch. That's why its so nice.

Just fired Witchers Brew Blackbird up on a newly built 0.9 ohm coil and fresh wick.
Haven't vaped it since I did the review a while back - and thought I would treat myself and raid the last 10ml of it I have left.

Flavours not strong, that "milky" addictive tobacco taste is quite unique and so tasty.
No-nonsense throat hit.

Spectacular juice indeed.

Thanks again @RevnLucky7 - you brought in a pearler there.

Just fired Witchers Brew Blackbird up on a newly built 0.9 ohm coil and fresh wick.
Haven't vaped it since I did the review a while back - and thought I would treat myself and raid the last 10ml of it I have left.

Flavours not strong, that "milky" addictive tobacco taste is quite unique and so tasty.
No-nonsense throat hit.

Welcome bro. Much more where that came from!

The last Select Reserve's Aztec - I should've bought at least a dozen and not just 1 bottle as SubOhmVapor is now out of stock.

No-nonsense throat hit.

I totally agree @ silver top class juice .My blackbird is strictly weekend vape only.need to stock up on black bird again soon.this time 18 mg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I totally agree @ silver top class juice .My blackbird is strictly weekend vape only.need to stock up on black bird again soon.this time 18 mg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Super stuff @mohamed -
I am on the 18mg - it is quite fantastic - delivers a very strong punch indeed

Tarks Select Reserve Rasputin
5P Bowdens Mate
Dr Stanley Clarkes Snake Oil

Vaped some HHT and dripped some Strawnilla.

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

As a noob, only been doing 18mg till now. Just "discovered" 6 and 12mg this weekend, ....ossim! Did a few tanks since yesterday mostly trying VK Berry Blaze, Amarula, Rasberry, Black Cigar. Might not be gourmet, but just good old all day goodness.

Now that I have experienced a better nic level for me, I had to muscle through my 5P Grandmaster in 18mg today. Looks like my 18mg 5P juices are going to steep a bit (nicest way to say "collect dust"):). Don't want to cut them with zero, so most probably use them for drip later

As a noob, only been doing 18mg till now. Just "discovered" 6 and 12mg this weekend, ....ossim! Did a few tanks since yesterday mostly trying VK Berry Blaze, Amarula, Rasberry, Black Cigar. Might not be gourmet, but just good old all day goodness.

Now that I have experienced a better nic level for me, I had to muscle through my 5P Grandmaster in 18mg today. Looks like my 18mg 5P juices are going to steep a bit (nicest way to say "collect dust"):). Don't want to cut them with zero, so most probably use them for drip later
I have cut my 5P Bowdens Mate with PG from 24 to 18 without, for me, noticeable loss of flavour. Advantage is more juice for your money.

Thanx, I'll give it a go. That Bowdens mate must've been hectic at 24!

end of the month juice reserves,slowly enjoying my last few ml's of VM vanilla custard and vm4...
even managed to crack my mpt3 tank,so im down to 1 mpt3 and an evod :(
whirling dervish arrives tomorrow and my 69 mod,charger and batteries on wednesday...MOORE POWWWWWWWWER

Also some VM menthol ice, thanks to Ohm @johan yet again!

Great menthol, a lot like the big heart flavours menthol

I am still on the same flavours - going on a week I think

- Tarks Matador - at first it was a challenge, now its a bit better
- SkyBlueVaping Dulce de Leche - still nice and smooth
- Vape Craving Desire (guava/mango flavour) - wow, still impressed.

Back