What Did You Vape Today?

... to get the best out of The Virus: daily change of cotton and a coil dry burn!

@Tom, you still using cotton? Have you tried the other wicks? What's your verdict for your taste buds?

yip. still using cotton. I am happy with it, easy to use. Also doing MC exclusively, the few times i did dirty coils was not satisfying. But let me check where I can get Rayon over here ;)

Me too @Tom, just like the old days ;-)
But will be trying a few other things soon....

a flurry of VM smurfette(high no nic vg mix for smoke rings and silliness...i can make a tornado:p ),VM choc mint and then Whirling dervish
Didnt blow me away in the dripper...but wow,has it grown on me in a lowly evod of all things!
@RevnLucky7,if it changes this much dripper to evod,i cant wait to get it in a dripper with some ekowool....dammit,i swear i thought i was done buying this month

One question,i have a 3d dripper,vape it on a fully charged mvp at 11w,and i dont like it,some builds are better but going bac to my mpt3 mini gives me that happy feeling u get from putting your slippers on when u get home.
Am i being stupid buying a mech to give the 3d dripper a fair go,should i stick to tank systems,or do i simply have the wrong dripper

Last edited:
a flurry of VM smurfette(high no nic vg mix for smoke rings and silliness...i can make a tornado:p ),VM choc mint and then Whirling dervish
Didnt blow me away in the dripper...but wow,has it grown on me in a lowly evod of all things!
@RevnLucky7,if it changes this much dripper to evod,i cant wait to get it in a dripper with some ekowool....dammit,i swear i thought i was done buying this month

One question,i have a 3d dripper,vape it on a fully charged mvp at 11w,and i dont like it,some builds are better but going bac to my mpt3 mini gives me that happy feeling u get from putting your slippers on when u get home.
Am i being stupid buying a mech to give the 3d dripper a fair go,should i stick to tank systems,or do i simply have the wrong dripper

Hi @Necris
I dont have any experience with the 3D, but I run my simple IGO-L dripper at 12 to 15 Watts with a 1.3 ohm coil on my SVD. When I go lower say 10W its often not as good. My REOs (mech drippers) are effectively running at between 12 and 20 Watts. Personally, i'd say you need to give the dripper a try at higher power before you toss it.

I am alternating VapeKing Elixir Pink Spot and Snollygoster 12 MG today in a PT1 and PT2 both with cotton wicks.
Awesome juice!

A bit of Gambit and VC Yellow Sub :rock:

Tried this mix this morning: 80% WB Devil's Cut with 20% Nicoticket Frenilla - the Frenilla just rounds the tobacco nicely off on the exhale with a "want-some-more" lingering after taste.

Tried this mix this morning: 80% WB Devil's Cut with 20% Nicoticket Frenilla - the Frenilla just rounds the tobacco nicely off on the exhale with a "want-some-more" lingering after taste.
Hah, must try that. The Nicoticket fans on ECF do a lot of mixing and they say Frenilla is very versatile for that. I am too afraid I might not like it and have to waste it.

Hah, must try that. The Nicoticket fans on ECF do a lot of mixing and they say Frenilla is very versatile for that. I am too afraid I might not like it and have to waste it.

Try it with a couple of drops in a dripper 1'st.

unyzujuq.jpg

Having a fabulous Five Pawns day

I'm giving this a bash.. I quite like the coconut undertone and it's really smooth.. but not cheap. uploadfromtaptalk1406813229431.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1406819265938.jpg

Erdinger weissbier, pancakes in a dutch beach bar, together with a good Virus vape!

Evangeline got a work over with the new file, some Nolax, a new 1,3Ω Coil and a new cotton wick... then she got a fill of @Just B Maartjie.

Maartjie 005.JPG

Very nice juice and most certainly can taste the Naartjie and Mango... by the viscosity of the liquid I would say it's 60PG 40VG but I could be wrong... but in any case decent bottle (the ones I prefer) and a piece of cake to fill with! Vaping it I can feel it was built for taste and flavour and not for cloud blowing because the vapour production isn't as high as some of the juices I use but I'm way more interested in the flavour and you are left in no doubt as to what the flavour is... I enjoy both flavours and I'm enjoying the juice.

Let's see if I can vape it all night... probably not because I want my Tropical Ice... but this is a juice that won't be culled and I'm impressed with it seeing that it's my first official purchase from @Just B because all my previous juice tests were just that... testing... this is my first taste of the production juices.

I can't wait to try the condensed milk but I was left with strict instructions to let it steep for a while before tasting it and I'm an obedient fellow.

Back