What Did You Vape Today?

Took my first few toots of Bread of Heaven. Totally new taste - malt (yeasty), mild tobacco, honey on the tip of the tongue, a slight fruity fizzle. Hits like a mule nic wise for some or other reason - feels like double the nic. Think I am going to like this. On a 4 mm hollow Ekowool wick, ugly ribbon coil, 0.7 ohms.

Took my first few toots of Bread of Heaven. Totally new taste - malt (yeasty), mild tobacco, honey on the tip of the tongue, a slight fruity fizzle. Hits like a mule nic wise for some or other reason - feels like double the nic. Think I am going to like this. On a 4 mm hollow Ekowool wick, ugly ribbon coil, 0.7 ohms.

Super stuff @Andre

Did you get the 18mg?

keep us/me updated....wanting to order this some time soon.

Yellow Submarine ala Craftvapour, with a glass tank and 1.5 kanger coil, on 3.8V. Excellent juice!

The last of the HHV Huntsman mixed with the last of the HHV Dragons Fire.
i must put in an order tonight, so i have some more in about 5-6 weeks from now. (Left it a bit late, it really needs weeks of steeping.)

Last of Nicoticket Frenilla (50ml only lasted me 3 weeks)
Crappy juice mixed with CV Matterhorn Menthol

Superb combination @Andre

Never tried snake oil but blackbird and bowdens are solid top players for me

Today was the best ADV I discovered so far. Craft Vapour Artisan RY4 in my "mighty evod"
Getting a mPT3 this week.,...

Vanilla Cream by vape king in the russian and Honey Badger by craft vapour in the reo
Hows honey badger in the reo? Ive been rocking it in the kayfun for the past week.

Rocket Sheep Enterprise (SubOhmVapor) - first vape (Reo) on this one, it is awesome.
Strawnilla (Nicoticket) - First try (mAN) too, strawberry somewhat muted for me. Shall try in a Reo as well.

Vanilla Cream by vape king in the russian and Honey Badger by craft vapour in the reo
Hows honey badger in the reo? Ive been rocking it in the kayfun for the past week.

Gambit, and im sad because my gambit is almost finished... And my vape budget IS finished.... Until vapemeet anyway

honey badger isn't my favourite to be honest. will try it in the dripper next but so far my taste buds aren't digging it too much. could be because i am vaping other juices at the same time

Rocket Sheep Purple Alien - in two minds about this one at the moment, but giving it horns at different coil resistances to find a sweet spot for this particular desert flavour.

Rocket Sheep Purple Alien - in two minds about this one at the moment, but giving it horns at different coil resistances to find a sweet spot for this particular desert flavour.
I usually do not like sweet juices. And Purple Alien is sweet, sweet - no doubt, but I love it. Vaping it at 0.7 ohms on a ceramic wick in a Reomizer.

I usually do not like sweet juices. And Purple Alien is sweet, sweet - no doubt, but I love it. Vaping it at 0.7 ohms on a ceramic wick in a Reomizer.

Agree, the lower I go the better it becomes (currently testing at 0.8Ω), above 1Ω I don't like.

Back