What Did You Vape Today?

After a hard 13 hour day at work.....relaxing on a very good coffee/choc vape i found here in Germany. @Silver would enjoy this, i am sure.

Gesendet von meinem LIFETAB_E7316 mit Tapatalk

Lovely Tom. I hope it's a deep dark rich coffee.

Have a good vape for me.

Still searching for a great coffee vape.

Hope u well

Lovely Tom. I hope it's a deep dark rich coffee.

Have a good vape for me.

Still searching for a great coffee vape.

Hope u well

If you are looking for a deep dark rich coffee vape then I am sure you are going to love VM Legends Dean.. Brilliant juice.

Thanks @BhavZ !
Am looking forward
It is on the way - I guess I will get it on Monday

Synfonya hard rock, jazz and menta for me today!

I assume in the REO @vaalboy
Let us know how you find those Synfonya flavours...

All juiced up for the weekend:
DIY Orange
Nicoticket Frenilla
5P Bowdens Mate (in the red)
Nicoticket Custards Last Stand
5P Absolute Pin
HHV Huntsman

Woke up this morning to VM Legends Dean, great way to start the morning, in my opinion better than a cup of coffee. Looks like it is definitely going to be my flavour for the day.

Starting off the day with some 5P lucena

All juiced up for the weekend:
DIY Orange
Nicoticket Frenilla
5P Bowdens Mate (in the red)
Nicoticket Custards Last Stand
5P Absolute Pin
HHV Huntsman

Absolute Pin? Yech... that's nasty stuff... I'm still a juice pleb and don't appreciate the complex juices yet. o_O

Absolute Pin? Yech... that's nasty stuff... I'm still a juice pleb and don't appreciate the complex juices yet. o_O
Absolute Pin is nasty in most atomizers. I only do it in a 0.6 ohms dual coil setup in the Aqua, which transforms this juice to to something sublime.

Ecto plasma is my juice for the day today

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Today is my own 555 mix. Spongebob. Closest I have in tobacco waiting for HHV juice to arrive. Can't wait!
VM choc mint and castle long 50/50 mix. Patrick. Damn good!

Today is my own 555 mix. Spongebob. Closest I have in tobacco waiting for HHV juice to arrive. Can't wait!
VM choc mint and castle long 50/50 mix. Patrick. Damn good!
Just wonder what a newcomer will make of that Spongebob and Patrick abbreviated in there:D.

Vaping a bunch of crappy leftover juices and diy failures today. Bloody post office is closed today so only getting my legends juice tomorrow. Heaven only knows when my heather juices will arrive.
Post office is hogging 300ml of MY juice. Surely that is illegal??

Nearly finished an X.1 tank of VM Strawberry today and I think I will try VM Peach 2 Rooibos... I was initially put off the Peach 2 Rooibos because I hate the taste of Rooibos but I'm told this is essentially a Peach flavour... I did enjoy the Twisp Peach so I'm looking forward to this one!

What am I vaping today? Absolutely nuffin!! Too sick for most flavours only one that goes down smoothly when my throat is this sore is a very strong menthol which I am out of stock on at the moment.. hmmm I wander if I can vape my chicken soup :D

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

What am I vaping today? Absolutely nuffin!! Too sick for most flavours only one that goes down smoothly when my throat is this sore is a very strong menthol which I am out of stock on at the moment.. hmmm I wander if I can vape my chicken soup :D

Shame Stroods! That will teach you to kiss Gizmo when he has man flu! You really need some TopQ Menthol or VM Menthol Ice.

Menthol ice sounds about right. Been vaping just not inhaling at all hurts my throat too much.

Yip its all gizmos fault!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Taste is so subjective. Today I vaped 2 different flavors from DigiliQ. The first, RY4 at 18mg Nic, was like the best thing I have ever tasted, it seriously blew me out of the water. Hands down the best thing I have ever tasted, so smooth and velvet.

Then, also from DigiliQ I vaped their Irish cream, also 18mg Nic, I could not believe how awful this tasted, it was literally like old dog vommit, I nearly died, honestly, I have never tasted anything so siff in my life before. I washed my tank like 3 times and rewicked completely just to get rid of the taste. Way too much cream and some awful after taste. It reminded me of the day I drank too much Amarula, the after taste that is.

Then again I have heard excellent reviews of that Irish Cream, some like that sweet taste. But no ways, it was the first time I was ever truly disgusted by a juice. But the RY4 was absolutely superb, that is why I suppose taste and flavor are so subjective. Each to his/her own I guess.

I suppose my new favorites are now, 1)Pappa Smurf(VapeMob), 2) RY4 (DigiliQ), 3) EctoPlasm(JuicyVapors), 4)Cherry Bomb(VapeMob), 5)Energy Cow(DigiliQ). And way down on that list, after I managed to vape cat pee, I would then list that Irish Cream. Sorry to be so blunt/honest but heck, even a dogs bunghole vapes better on the pallette.

I have yet to get my hands on some of VapourMountain Legends range, that is my next goal. But whatever you do, look out for that Irish Cream, it is dangerous.

Taste is so subjective. Today I vaped 2 different flavors from DigiliQ. The first, RY4 at 18mg Nic, was like the best thing I have ever tasted, it seriously blew me out of the water. Hands down the best thing I have ever tasted, so smooth and velvet.

Then, also from DigiliQ I vaped their Irish cream, also 18mg Nic, I could not believe how awful this tasted, it was literally like old dog vommit, I nearly died, honestly, I have never tasted anything so siff in my life before. I washed my tank like 3 times and rewicked completely just to get rid of the taste. Way too much cream and some awful after taste. It reminded me of the day I drank too much Amarula, the after taste that is.

Then again I have heard excellent reviews of that Irish Cream, some like that sweet taste. But no ways, it was the first time I was ever truly disgusted by a juice. But the RY4 was absolutely superb, that is why I suppose taste and flavor are so subjective. Each to his/her own I guess.

I suppose my new favorites are now, 1)Pappa Smurf(VapeMob), 2) RY4 (DigiliQ), 3) EctoPlasm(JuicyVapors), 4)Cherry Bomb(VapeMob), 5)Energy Cow(DigiliQ). And way down on that list, after I managed to vape cat pee, I would then list that Irish Cream. Sorry to be so blunt/honest but heck, even a dogs bunghole vapes better on the pallette.

I have yet to get my hands on some of VapourMountain Legends range, that is my next goal. But whatever you do, look out for that Irish Cream, it is dangerous.
You are so right, taste is extremely subjective and what works for one might not work for someone else.

I see that you are a fan of JV Ectoplasm, have you tried the ecto from VapeMOB?

If you have what in your opinion is the difference between the two?

Back