What Did You Vape Today?

• Cloned Polar Bear by Grizzly Vapes
  • 'Nana Cream by Bombies with an added drop of Creme de menthe, and Koolada

Both of these are ridiculously good for me.

@Andre that Goodejuice - Wild Turkey looks intriguing - do you mind giving us a short flavor profile?

@Andre that Goodejuice - Wild Turkey looks intriguing - do you mind giving us a short flavor profile?
Pure genuine pipe tobacco. Turkish tobacco. Only sweetness is a natural one. Hints of spice. Found this bottle hidden in my drawer. From my very early days of vaping - and at 32mg, which is now way too high for me. Just filled the bottle with VG to bring the nic down.
Had quite a few of their tobaccos, all of excellent quality - Natural Perique, Organic Tobacco, Net Menthol Ice (was my favourite), Patriot (was a bit sweet for me at the time). Have yet to taste jooses as authentic pipe tobaccos as theirs.

had a go on my new asMODus RDA on the HADES 26650... love it... purchased from @kimbo

JWFlyn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My current ADVs:

98nR2Q9.jpg

Nicks Blissful Brews. really good juice, both SWAG and Smoked Custard

today....

Manabush Ixcacao and the freebie juice that came with it. Gingerbread tobacco for xmas season :D

I tried everything in my collection... even the 18mg stuff. :rofl: <-- pretty much how I felt.

@Andre ... i did it. placed an order for the Snake Oil together with some regulars. also ordered some Vaponaute, this I read a few times about. seems to be a good juice?

@Andre ... i did it. placed an order for the Snake Oil together with some regulars. also ordered some Vaponaute, this I read a few times about. seems to be a good juice?
Hope you enjoy the Dr's Snake Oil. Not a complex joose, but for me the perfect balance between slightly sweet citrus, anise and cool.
Vaponaute, on the other hand, are multi dimensional as only the French can successfully pull off. Have tried Under the Sea and Over the Rainbow so far - and I like them both. Do steep them with caps off for a few days - as per their web site recommendation. Looking forward to your impressions.

Hope you enjoy the Dr's Snake Oil. Not a complex joose, but for me the perfect balance between slightly sweet citrus, anise and cool.
Vaponaute, on the other hand, are multi dimensional as only the French can successfully pull off. Have tried Under the Sea and Over the Rainbow so far - and I like them both. Do steep them with caps off for a few days - as per their web site recommendation. Looking forward to your impressions.
i chose Under The Storm, Tobacco, choc and pear....will give feedback.

Lately I have been ordering my gourmet juices in France anyway. There is a great choice for that, incl Vape Orenda

@Tom, just a suggestion; if you like 'On The Storm' then add 'Into The Wild' also in your cart - I can't decide yet which one I like the most.

@Tom, just a suggestion; if you like 'On The Storm' then add 'Into The Wild' also in your cart - I can't decide yet which one I like the most.
yeah...i first have to try one of their juices, but good to know that there is another one in that range. I am closeby anyhow, for me its easy to re order

ADV is some VK Belgium waffle. And then ill probably relax with some VE Pink spot this evening at home

Vaping cotton candy from vape king, nice but too sweet for an all day vape

VK Grape with a hint of VE Stardust

Attachments

• IMG_1439.JPG
    IMG_1439.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 14
Back