What Did You Vape Today?

I got my SkyBlue Happy Holidays in today. @Derick and @Melinda have gone and done it again, it's a winner! Spanspek and Apple with a dash of cool? Awesome fruity freshness, I love it! I have it loaded in my Kayfun, Rose V2 and evod1, all between 1.4 and 2.0 ohm singles, can't wait to try this on a dual coil setup :)

I got my SkyBlue Happy Holidays in today. @Derick and @Melinda have gone and done it again, it's a winner! Spanspek and Apple with a dash of cool? Awesome fruity freshness, I love it! I have it loaded in my Kayfun, Rose V2 and evod1, all between 1.4 and 2.0 ohm singles, can't wait to try this on a dual coil setup :)

Burned through another tank of that stuff again today...just keeps on being fantastic :D

Is it just me or could there be some banana in there?

I'm at the point where I'm just going to say....yes, there is some of that (whatever) in there :rofl:
My poor tastebuds are crying while laughing when vaping this stuff...so confusing and so yummy ;(:-D
Best of all is how much it changes at different power levels - it's just crazy. It's like having Variable Flavour :rock:

I am just having a nice relaxing tomor is friday evening with a lovely Bound by the crown... I am really starting to enjoy the stuff from Suicide Bunny.

In the Nuppin, on the Reo mini 0.45ohm - Bombies: Agent P
In the Odin on the Reo Grand 0.42ohm - Bombies: Black out City/'Nana Cream

Gambit after a long absence from my rotation....good as always!

on the menu today

Vexy - reo mini -> loaded with the usual and adv VM4
ss smpl with dark horse --> loaded with Sir Vape No.5 (first go at dripping this juice.)

ss smpl with dark horse --> loaded with Sir Vape No.5 (first go at dripping this juice.)

I've just loaded up my Nautilus Mini with some No. 5 myself this morning and so far I'm loving it! The subtle hint of cinnamon really makes it for me! I could easily see this becoming a favourite after dinner vape!

Hope you enjoy the Dr's Snake Oil. Not a complex joose, but for me the perfect balance between slightly sweet citrus, anise and cool.
Vaponaute, on the other hand, are multi dimensional as only the French can successfully pull off. Have tried Under the Sea and Over the Rainbow so far - and I like them both. Do steep them with caps off for a few days - as per their web site recommendation. Looking forward to your impressions.
so.... @Andre

Snake Oil has arrived today. It was the juice I was looking forward to the most. Got my Enigma RDA out, rewicked it and dripped some.

This is so far.......... really awesome. Different to the normal juice I have in rotation. Will give some more feedback soon, after doing a tank or so.

Bombies - black out city in Hobo
Nicoticket - The Virus in tobh.
Anonomous mixologist - blueberry waffles in reo.

so.... @Andre

Snake Oil has arrived today. It was the juice I was looking forward to the most. Got my Enigma RDA out, rewicked it and dripped some.

This is so far.......... really awesome. Different to the normal juice I have in rotation. Will give some more feedback soon, after doing a tank or so.
Ah, glad you like it so far....yes much different from the standard today.

5P Queenside
5P Bowden's Mate
Bombies Black Out City
Bombies Kiss the Ring
Tark's Matador

Halo Mystic
Halo Menthol Ice <-- Will buy again
Halo Malibu<-- Will buy again
Halo Cool Mist
Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice <-- No question the finest juice ever made since I was born in 1955!

Craft Vapour's honey badger
Skyblue's RY4 Double
Gambit
Heather's Heavenly Tobacco

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Suicide bunny - mothers milk
Nicoticket - the virus
Sky blue - nilla custard

Snake Oil in the FeV...awesome. refreshing. sweetish. well, I think that I can reorder this one.

Did today a juice tasting session with a mate. We ordered various juices and just dripped each and everyone. A few really good ones, like Vaponaute On the Storm. Tasted mainly choc as well as pear. Supposed to have tobacco too....maybe shines more in a tank. But I loved the choc pear flavour. Another awesome juice is Accies Ambrosia. Yummy vanilla custard, close to GVC.

well ive been on cherry and milindas nilla custard and vape kings apple pie most of the day,running it thru my tugbout clone and loving it;)

Bombies 'Nana Cream
Bombies Agent P

Back