What Did You Vape Today?

Today I tried the Electrostix Sweet Tobacco juice which is their take on the RY4 concoction.

I must say, I really like it. I don't have any other point of reference as far as the RY4 flavours go, but I think they pulled it off pretty well. Very pleasant, sweet flavour with good vapour production.

I've only had their coffee cream flavour before today and I also found that to be really enjoyable. I think at the end of the month I'll try some more of their flavours because so far I am totally satisfied. Plus the vapour production beats all the other stuff I've tried so far. For reference I've only tried some of the the Hats, Twisp, DigiCig (also pretty good) and Liqua flavours so far along with the Electrostix stuff.

TopQ Coffee - iStick with mPT3 - I still think this is the best coffee on the planet.
Hurricane Florida Orange Creamsicle - iStick with Mini Nautilus
Traditional Juice Indian Giver - Spinner 2 with EMOW, Shamus Mech Mod with Derringer and REO with Cyclone!
Tropical Ice - REO with Cyclone

Today i vaped yogie from.vape king was good flavour a little catchy on the throat but good all round in my reo with my black odin :)

VM - Menthol (no added concentrates)
Bombies - Seven Seas
SkyBlue - Strawberry Snap

Tell us more about this one please @Rob Fisher. Seeing the progression to a Reo, there must have been something to it for you.

I did a video on it but when I started to edit the show I thought it was lame and nuked it... it's a juice @Paulie sent me and it's a Deep Fried Ice Cream covered in Powdered sugar. It damn delicious! The Derringer Dripper was a little too severe for the juice but the cloud production was massive... and I still find myself dripping in it from time to time all day...

The best taste yesterday came from the3 EMOW on a Spinner 2 but on day 2 the stupid coil on the EMOW seems to be history... maybe I'm just used to a fresh rayon wick at least once a day... as soon as the Hurricane juice in the Nautilus Mini is finished I'm going to try the juice in there on the iStick...

Just talking about wicks I have just changed the rayon wick in the REO and despite the wick I took out looking perfectly white and operational the change of wick was the way forward... absolutely delicious! This so tastes like Ice Cream it's scarey!

Can't quite work out why the change of wick makes such a difference... a fresh wick makes it just perfect! The 24 hour old wick muted the taste and caught me in the throat... 1,2Ω coil with Rayon in the Cyclone with fresh rayon wick is damn delicious!

Kiera is going to be handling ice cream juice for a while!

Today I mixed some DIY Watermelon, sweet raspberry and a touch of menthol - it's like a fruit basket exploded in my mouth!

Happy Holidays by Skybluevaping.
Bowden's Mate by 5P
Matador by Tark's Select Reserve
Seven Seas by Bombies

It would be interesting to know what everyone vapes (Juice wise) each day... one juice all day or multiple?

Most of the day I used VM Menthol Ice like I always do... but did quite a bit of VM Pineapple and then a little VM Choc Mint and my VM Candyfloss is always a treat! Using topQ menthol at the moment because my VM Menthol Ice has reached Code Red status... just hope the bulk purchase arrives before the weekend!

I only started 5 days ago after stopping my 40+ ciggs a day, but sofar still on Chinese brand e-scape(I know) but noob...lol, I mix 50%marlboro nicotine free with 50%redbull 12mg nicotine and about 0.4ml/hr.

Rocket Sheep Purple Alien
Nicoticket Rootbeer
Five Pawns Bowden's Mate
Witchers Brew Blackbird

Your impressions on the Dark Forest? Compared to Bowden's Mate, if you have tried same as well.
Not 100% Bowdens, but very close. Bowdens is still the better of the two, but I am really enjoying Dark Forest. (and the price is a winner ;-) )

Not 100% Bowdens, but very close. Bowdens is still the better of the two, but I am really enjoying Dark Forest. (and the price is a winner ;-) )
Ah, thanks, mine is on the way. Good to hear you think it is close, which is what some other members also said. Yes, at the price and looking at future stock of 5P - a potential winner for me, for sure.

Ah, thanks, mine is on the way. Good to hear you think it is close, which is what some other members also said. Yes, at the price and looking at future stock of 5P - a potential winner for me, for sure.

I think you will like it. :)

Vaping on Vape Elixr Black Cigar with a few drops of Vape Elixr Hypermint.....smooth and minty!

Nicks Blissful Brews - SWAG....my favourite from this line. Hazelnut Cream style :D

Back