What Did You Vape Today?

Not as fancy as all the names here but found vabemob peach liquid
785df60f047ff0ab44170418c244a7b0.jpg

Super super impressed very smooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not as fancy as all the names here but found vabemob peach liquid
Super super impressed very smooth

Fancy named juices can also taste crappy - it's all very 'subjective' ;) One man's meat is another man's poison.
The fact that you are impressed now and like it a lot, is all that counts.

I overdid my 2 favourite goto juices when I started out, and still cannot face them again almost a year later.

Mind you the frapachino also from vape mob is insane

Some Ruthless Ez Duz it in the sub tank nano with a delicious arpeggio espresso.
Had some Ruthless juice the other day, as a tester. Was quite good. But very expensive here.... beating 5P price wise :(

Kicked of my Vaping venture today.....made a trip to @MarkDBN from Hazelworks. Had a small 'Vape meet'.... best way to spend the weekend!

Gave his juices a try and I must say they really impressive. Also managed to get my hands on a 100ml Custard Cloud which I will start Vaping once my tank is dry. Smells really good just like Ultramel custard.

Tested out the sunset and it tasted really great. Gives you that Juicy pineapple taste and smells really good too. Will sure get that on my next trip.

new juices arrived.....first in is Aisle7 Flakes. Very nice, another hit. Tastes similar to Illuminati Vapor "Lion", which was also very good but had to be ordered in France. Flakes is available locally......perfect.

Tarks Matador, Voodoo Gravestone, MMM AshyBac and 5P Bowdens Mate.

Andre please don't post any more pics of the Romanian tank... I get FOMO everytime I see it... ;) is it as awesome as it looks?

Andre please don't post any more pics of the Romanian tank... I get FOMO everytime I see it... ;) is it as awesome as it looks?
The best flavour ever - Voodoo's Gravestone tastes like freshly squeezed orange juice! I literally feel I want to drink it.

The best flavour ever - Voodoo's Gravestone tastes like freshly squeezed orange juice! I literally feel I want to drink it.

Oh thanks... I did not need that... :eek: it is now causing an itch and may need to be scratched! :D

Hitting local DIY juices, exclusively, every day, all day. I've seen these guys sitting around a table into the late hours, testing and tweaking, putting in many hours to make something unique and amazing for the vape community to enjoy and let me tell you, they do not disappoint. Not to mention it's way cheaper than retail juices.

To all the DIY juicemakers out there that make their own signature flavours, thank you! You are a valued part of this community :)

I had some pretty outstanding juices last night:

Bronuts - famous DIY donut from YouTuber 'DIY or DIE'. Stunning choc donut.

MMM Honey and Mint - a staple for me. Perfection in mint to "other" ratio. Different and more'ish.

MMM Biscuit Dreams - easily the best biscuit out there. Easily! Buttery, delicate and crumbly biscuit.

And some of a mate's ELiquid Project Island Ice - really good, as usual from the brand. Lovely coconut on the front with hints of fruit, gentle cool exhale.

I tried my hand at a coconut ice recently and failed miserably. I got hardcore menthol, menthol and more menthol.

As usual, local juices are impressing as hell!

I had some pretty outstanding juices last night:

Bronuts - famous DIY donut from YouTuber 'DIY or DIE'. Stunning choc donut.

MMM Honey and Mint - a staple for me. Perfection in mint to "other" ratio. Different and more'ish.

MMM Biscuit Dreams - easily the best biscuit out there. Easily! Buttery, delicate and crumbly biscuit.

And some of a mate's ELiquid Project Island Ice - really good, as usual from the brand. Lovely coconut on the front with hints of fruit, gentle cool exhale.

I tried my hand at a coconut ice recently and failed miserably. I got hardcore menthol, menthol and more menthol.

As usual, local juices are impressing as hell!

Thanks for the post @r0gue z0mbie - i like it when folks give a short one liner on their impressions

So many juices to still try - i feel so way behind - lots of catchup to do when i get the time

MMM AshyBac - authentic leaf tobacco NET with a touch of sweet
World Wonders Pyramid - fruity with juicy coconut, slightly sweet
World Wonders Table Mountain - full on jam and coconut sweet dessert, addictive
Voodoo Gravestone - freshly squeezed orange juice as if from the glass
Complex Chaos Heavenly Peaches - beautifully balanced peaches and cream

All locally produced. What a win!

Last edited:
Thanks for the post @r0gue z0mbie - i like it when folks give a short one liner on their impressions

So many juices to still try - i feel so way behind - lots of catchup to do when i get the time
Well you best get to trying the two local brands I mentioned, if you haven't already. Or you're missing out :)

There's some locals that really know what theyre doing. And being a DIY'er I know how difficult it is to make a truly outstanding recipe. I make good, but not outstanding... 6 months later.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

100PG with 10 % of my PG menthol crystals concentrate for the past few days. Stopped that cold dead in its tracks! As you will appreciate @zadiac.

Also MMM AshyBac with a few drops of menthol concentrate with Nicoticket Sure Bert on the side.

Steeped perfectly ☺

Lol "joojoo"

I just can't get a nice gentle adv menthol/mint going.

Just start off with one drop at a time until you reach your sweet spot. That's how I did mine.

f069f1f7eb01c4940c7dfeb80d1abbb3.jpg

Loving my Smok Xcube 2 160w TC

Just start off with one drop at a time until you reach your sweet spot. That's how I did mine.
Ya I was messing around all weekend, and I may have gotten it right... using "drops at a time" method.

A banana coconut menthol. Surprisingly low percentages

Last night I was able to perform a much needed pitstop on several devices.
Been too busy for the past few days so was vaping the last bit of fumes and then little Evod1 for about 24 hours - ha ha. (trusty little thing)

I am now vaping the following:

Hurricane Vapors Sunshine Cured Tobacco
A legendary juice. The closest to a real cigarette that I have tried. Have not vaped it for a while. Its really blissful.

"Strawberry Ice" (VM Strawberry with added menthol concentrate)
This has become a staple vape and one I have had in almost permanent rotation for several months. I love this juice for mindless vaping at the computer.

VooDoo Vapour Dark Forrest
My first VooDoo juice. I intend reviewing this one. This is their chocolate minty one. I like VM's Choc Mint so was keen on trying this to compare. It's been sitting in the cupboard for a few months!. About time I started with it.

Back