What Did You Vape Today?

Your brother (@Nimatek) has great taste! Lime Party is an all day vape for me - even had the juice master add a shot of tart.

Slowly tested all the flavours and that Lime Party was just amazing! I got it at 0mg Nic and may look at it as an all day vape, maybe got for a low Nic count for the summer and rubbish office politics :p

Biscuit Dreams was really nice as well, a little treat kinda vape, add a shot of coffee (like a really small amount) and it just turns into something really special!

Need to test the Peppermint Zert some more, I like the taste but straight after Lime Party I am sure I didn't appreciate it properly.

Noggy Rock was another nice vape much like Biscuit Dreams, more testing on different wattage is required though!

Actually that counts for all of these flavours, @Wyvern preferred the lower Wattage and jumping around from 20 to 36W really changed the Vape taste.
I did come to the conclusion that I will need to get a second battery for my Subox soon (and wall charger). Maybe look at getting a second mod for Xmas :p

I've started the day off with some fruity mix, and now I'm vaping Vapour Mountain's "Choc Mint". This Choc Mint really is a winner for me, I LOVE IT!

Another one that I really dig is Twisp's Café Latte. Only problem is, it's 18MG!

Last edited:
Better than AshyBac? NET? For sale soon?

Somewhere between Ashybac and Sweetbac without the burnt caramel finish - not better, just different. Felt like a bit of a change. If I'm honest, I can't improve on Ashybac. That recipe took around a year of refinement to get it just where I want it to be. I do miss working on tobaccos though, they're like a custard where you really have to wait before you can test them and well now I've finished developing my current "long steep" juice. Need a new one to work on!!! ;)

Somewhere between Ashybac and Sweetbac without the burnt caramel finish - not better, just different. Felt like a bit of a change. If I'm honest, I can't improve on Ashybac. That recipe took around a year of refinement to get it just where I want it to be. I do miss working on tobaccos though, they're like a custard where you really have to wait before you can test them and well now I've finished developing my current "long steep" juice. Need a new one to work on!!! ;)

Yo @Mike I got some of your Dragon Juice and Lime Party. I LOVE IT! Unfortunately I ordered 18Mg Juice and its way to strong. I love the fact that you get so many different flavours in one drag! BIG UP!

A coffee one! :p Currently have the Biscuit Dreams again. It is slowly turning into a favourite

MMM AshyBac
MMM Lime Party
WhiteLabel Berry Yoghurt
VM XXX
ComplexChaos Heavenly Peaches

Local is lekker!

Sicboy - MYCD

so far, meh... not smooth enough for my palate. Its got a bit of a nutty flavour, from the praline. However, just had one tank full of it....might become better. Like my current favourite...Real Vapes NY cheesecake, it took 2 tanks ;)

So today I got really nervous... my 100ml Eliquid project Amazon is almost done and they are out of stock of all the flavours I like.

Drove down to vapemob to see what they had... didnt want to get an international juice as I would rather spend the money on one of the really great local eliquids we have.

Bought the Papa smurf 2mg max vg from vapemob... and I must say I was pleasantly surprised.

I previously bought the intense ejuices from vapemob but the nicotine was way too heavy in them.

Papa smurf max vg is 80/20 vg and tastes great! its like a sugary blueberry mix.

already emptied 2 tanks... hopefully it will last until I can get some daddler from the eliquid project :)

1.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg

Diy Berry Lemonade. Mmmmmmm damn I forgot how much I enjoy this one!!!

Reo No1. VM - Tropical Ice
Reo No2. BFF - Nirvana

MMM-sweetbac
NCV- Milked
One Hit Wonders- Milkman

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Watching my wife put eyelash extensions on my mother in law while vaping on some troubled monkey... Too Kiff :--)
20151105_222635.jpg

MMM Sweetbac & Nom du Plume No1 50/50 mix 12mg, an excellent "smoked"custard mix on the aromamizer dual vertical coils (0.4ohm, 35W)

Back