What Did You Vape Today?

c3372ebe41d29414106619c771279358.jpg

Some home made juice, Vulcan RDA kopper 60w

MATAAAADOOOR!!

@Andre I don't know if I'm imagining it, since I had that pumpkin Boosted the other day, but I'm thinking it's tobacco with clove and pumpkin spice?

It IS a gorgeous acquired taste - that I do know.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

MATAAAADOOOR!!

@Andre I don't know if I'm imagining it, since I had that pumpkin Boosted the other day, but I'm thinking it's tobacco with clove and pumpkin spice?

It IS a gorgeous acquired taste - that I do know.

I wish I knew, it just gels for me. Sometimes sweet, sometime not sweet at all. Maybe coconut sweet. Can easily imagine some pumpkin spices in there as I take a toot. But never abandoning the cigar.

I wish I knew, it just gels for me. Sometimes sweet, sometime not sweet at all. Maybe coconut sweet. Can easily imagine some pumpkin spices in there as I take a toot. But never abandoning the cigar.
Oh maybe some Coconut :eek:

As you know, I've tried clove, which is definitely there. It's that wooden note.

But then there's that sweeter note which is still "earthy." And when I took a puff, I immediately thought of that pumpkin Boosted. This would explain the sometimes sweet and sometimes not...

Either way, tobacco with pumpkin spice; clove and coconut sounds good to me!

The E liquid company - custard razler in my new Griffin rta on my cloupor Gt

Traditional Juice Co. - White tiger.

It doesn't taste anything like the description (imo) - but still pretty damn tasty!

My day started off with my trusty VM4 in my subtank mini, i have just built a new 0.5ohm coil for the Triton and am now enjoy a 60/40 mix of Noggy Rock and Ashybac! Yummyyyyyy!!! Super nice :rock:

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

:-DCould not see properly through the clouds :rofl:wismec my fair beauty and a blessing of a twisted messes from Pieter @vaporize.co.za with a taste of advc Bake meee! A little of glazed donut from aaaah can't see ;).... And a nice build :notagain:
Tonight it's N80 ten raps around a 2.5mm in a Aromamisor 3ml also advc.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    310.1 KB · Views: 23
Started the day with a tank of BumbleBee's Flavour Fluid, Queen of Hearts, (Thanks @element0709 )
moved onto a tank of Mr.Hardwicks, Debbie does donuts,
then onto a tank of Rebel Lion's, New Born and am halfway through Mike's Mega mixes, Lime Party. ( @element0709 like this, it's extremely refreshing !)

All happening in my Smok TFV4 (Quad Coil) , hence the large amount of juice i am killing
Seems i have a sweet tooth this friday :dance:
Doing my home brew (ry4 double+menthol) on my new attys I got at a bargain:Freak show for $6.99 and a slightly used Magma $15.00,both authentic on Ebay.

Morning vape - HazeWorks Scream

Waiting for delivery of some fresh new joose :D

My day is starting off with a 50 / 50 mix of Sweet Bac and Biscuit Dreams, wow absolutely amazing!! :rock: From @Mike at MMM :rock:

Tried an expensive imported juice and was disappointed... took out a bottle of Hazeworks Scream and filled the tank! No dissapointment! This is a beautiful ice cream juice! Local is lekker! :rock:
Scream 001.JPG

Back