What Did You Vape Today?

810ebdb5347ccf000fe9200cf05c9d1c.jpg

c3cb21d3b96b815bc3ace6c37d8002c0.jpg

Very nice combo

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
That combo dies look good,finished my last few drops of CID today...hopefully my 100ml will be arriving tomorrow

That combo dies look good,finished my last few drops of CID today...hopefully my 100ml will be arriving tomorrow
This is the last of my extra special bottle. I gave it an extra 4 weeks to steep before I vaped it. I bought it on the 2nd of June and only got into it mid July. I have another 50ml but I'm patiently waiting for it to turn the same golden yellow before vaping any.
This juice is my go to, feel good vape, that cinnamon gently warms the chest with every inhale.

I'm sure you will enjoy drop of that 100ml.
If, and only if, you can try decant off 50ml and stick it on a cupboard. Forget about it for a month. Come back after 4 weeks and you tell me that isn't the best vape you had...

This is the last of my extra special bottle. I gave it an extra 4 weeks to steep before I vaped it. I bought it on the 2nd of June and only got into it mid July. I have another 50ml but I'm patiently waiting for it to turn the same golden yellow before vaping any.
This juice is my go to, feel good vape, that cinnamon gently warms the chest with every inhale.

I'm sure you will enjoy drop of that 100ml.
If, and only if, you can try decant off 50ml and stick it on a cupboard. Forget about it for a month. Come back after 4 weeks and you tell me that isn't the best vape you had...

Will be taking your advice and let 50ml steep for a few weeks :p

Daddling about with the AVO... :D jus trying a few new juices... not going to wild at the moment... waiting for vapecon to see who has a new incredible juice for my taste... DSC_0921.JPG

Decided to mix things up today :

Tank 1 - ELP Special Reserve + Hazeworks Scream

Tank 2 - Maple Glazed + Vapour Mountain VM4

Both were amaze :)

Hahaha sounds like a recipe that shouldn't be shared

I don't share recipes, but it is not one of my better creations. It's a coffee cream DIY I mixed about a year ago that was OK to vape , but not stellar for this life long serious coffee connoisseur when I have so many other DIY coffee vapes that are stellar. So it kind of got pushed back to the back of my cold storage stash. I have a new/bigger refrigerator/freezer coming tomorrow, so was sorting the contents of the old one and found it again. Now I remember why it was "in the back" hiding. Down side is I made 1000ml's of it in various size bottles, and probably still have around 900mls of it left. Up side is it won't go to waste... I'll figure out an additive or two that will overpower it and come up with something or a couple of somethings that will be much closer to stellar for my tastes.

My poison for the day:
Paulie's - Coffee Cake 6mg, White Label - Berry Yoghurt 0mg, King Royale - Kings Creme 3mg, The Vaping Rabbit - Milky O's 6mg, Rebel Lion - Playful Cub 6mg.
DSC_0039.jpg

Last edited:
DIY Twinkie - still in testing
DIY Cafe Latte - still in testing
DIY Funfetti

Really loving DIY at the moment, the possibilities are endless! Haven't bought commercial juice for 3 months.

Trying out a new DIY that I dreamed up while also trying out the new stir plate...

Spearmint Glazed Coconut Ice in a Reo P67/O-16 with a dual N80 .31Ω build @ 57W.
Another DIY :campeon:to add to my Reo rotations... so far.

p67o16.jpg

DIY Cherry Cola Gummies. But it tastes like the Cola Gummies to me.

DIY Borra Borra White

DIY Cherry Chocolate Brandy.... crap. Going down the drain

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

DIY Cherry Cola Gummies. But it tastes like the Cola Gummies to me.

DIY Borra Borra White

DIY Cherry Chocolate Brandy.... crap. Going down the drain

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Maybe someone likes cherry choclate brandy :)

dripping my new moose juice ultra mellow on the doge X2 and...... feel very lucky to have gotten this new brand of juice through a friend of mine who knows the mixologist... it is absolutely frikkin delicious another cracking local juice well done man cannot wait to try out the other flavors :DDSC_0966.JPG

vm.jpg My all day go to stinky craving conqueror VM4 6mg nic in a kangertech 0.5 clapton coil

Back