Eye of the Tiger
Mother of Dragon's milk
Milk and honey
Sadlad toast crunch
Snowy Fuji

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thats looks like something ill enjoy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I dont know if it is the higher DNB or the INW Tobacco Symphony but it is nice.
Think I need to play a bit more with INW Tobacco Symphony.......one day.....

Beside a whole lot of other stuff I vaped today, this one is worth a mention.
One of @Viper_SA creations and it is lovely.
I find myself not choosing it in the stash because I want to give others a try but I keep coming back to it.
Thanks again @Viper_SA (where have you disappeared to?)
Athos

Thanks @GregF glad you are still enjoying my creation. I am lurking around from time to time, but dealt with some heavy depression and anxiety for the last few months. Slowly getting out of the hole, then I will get back to vaping and mixing.

Just picked up this today... First import juice
bc1afea0afecc50e5806a3e98974cb36.jpg

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Some new DIY tobacco to try out

These two I posted in the DIY Tobacco thread
Cigarette Smoke Tobacco Ultimate
A bit stronger and more complicated than the other cigarette replacements and a little more spicy like a Camel cigarette. I am quite enjoying it.
Black Blade
Strong, harsh, deep and dark. If you need a kicker give this a bash. Not something I can vape all day but it does hit the spot at times.

This one I didn't post in the DIY Tobacco thread because of the thread rules and I don't want to be a naughty boy :nono:
East Coast Tobacco
I haven't quite made up my mind about this one yet

Even thought I get imports at wholesale prices, I still support and buy both imports and local at retail stores.

I bought munchies from Cloud Lounge Fourways. Best lemon desert I have had yet(Even better than Phillip Rocke Home Slice and Diner lady).

And some Lost Arts Unicorn Puke.

Attachments

• 15015357635531604683003.jpg
    15015357635531604683003.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 15015358874491554589211.jpg
    15015358874491554589211.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 79
Had one of those days where I just couldnt find what I was looking for and went through a whole lot of different juices.
But right now...
Andre's Mate With the original INW Milk Chocolate because I still have.

IMG-20170714-WA0031.jpg
Really been enjoying these two flavours from Mount Baker. Tasty all day juice. The Hawk Sauce is amazing as well. Getting some more in soon

This stuff is seriously amazing:rofl::rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_20170814_203349.jpg
    IMG_20170814_203349.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 100
Almost finished my Forsteez 60ml 2mg in a week. Amazing flavour but I regret not getting the 5mg purely because I am going through this like water.

20170830_165357.jpg
On today's menu is John Doe Soda Scare on RDA and Wicked Wicks Strawmellow on TV8.

Even thought I get imports at wholesale prices, I still support and buy both imports and local at retail stores.

I bought munchies from Cloud Lounge Fourways. Best lemon desert I have had yet(Even better than Phillip Rocke Home Slice and Diner lady).

And some Lost Arts Unicorn Puke.
That's saying a lot,as I love Dinner Lady.I am a lemon lover myself so I'll have to look into this.BTW, have you ever tried
Frosted Lemon Cream Donut by Crunchy Cream Donuts?It is a very nice donut Vape that also is a good lemon flavor.

Thanks @GregF glad you are still enjoying my creation. I am lurking around from time to time, but dealt with some heavy depression and anxiety for the last few months. Slowly getting out of the hole, then I will get back to vaping and mixing.
Hang in there @Viper_SA !Fortunately vapeing and the forum is a help to me when the world gets me down.

That's saying a lot,as I love Dinner Lady.I am a lemon lover myself so I'll have to look into this.BTW, have you ever tried
Frosted Lemon Cream Donut by Crunchy Cream Donuts?It is a very nice donut Vape that also is a good lemon flavor.

Cloud Lounge have amazing imports at good prices. I have found they do not keep shite.

I thought diner lady was way overrated. Probably just me.

Please do yourself a favor and try Lane Cove Vapor range. The hype is real with that line

Today I am vaping on some 'sicle - which is a recipe I DIY'd from Wayne.

https://diyordievaping.com/2015/08/13/sicle/

I originally mixed this up in May and found it a bit harsh initially (throat hit). The recipe calls for FA Mandarin and I used FA Mandarin Tanger - not sure if this is the same thing??? But I tried it again last night and oh my word it is nom nom nom, so I will be vaping on it all day today.

Back