What Did You Vape Today?

Strawberry cheesecake (becoming a favorite really fast)

Foggs pacific coast (yum)

Tempetus

Discovered a surprise in my juice stock this morning - didn't even know that I had some left. Note to self to stock up again on Panama when I'm in SA next week

71f74293a50e69bcb49d9cd364eb0351.jpg

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Still the same setup - Suorin Drop (with Savage, C. Underwood) and then in my Manta I’ve got LIT AF The Bae. Still an awesome juice, @SEAN P you’re a master mixologist! Will be getting some more LIT AF Stalker soon. :)

My allday vape from Santuary eliquid till today. Got a sample from them thats so smooth that I will change to an allday as soon as it hit the shelfs. Cant say what it is but so very nice.
eb800c585881b5f3a46e6ddeb19cda7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

LIT Sidechick in the Skyline

Totally awesome! Such a superb juice in a fabulous tank.

Wicked combination for me. Loving it so much.....

@SEAN P you aced this juice. The Skyline has such amazing 'pure' flavour @Rob Fisher

32c757883aec9c9094c81b89a66f4517.jpg

Last edited:
Vaping some Calamity Jane.. really enjoying it this evening!

@Rob Fisher since this is one of the very few juices I see in your paw fairly regularly - other than red pill - i vote that you head over to the relevant Juice review thread and give us a classic Rob Fisher review of it !!

@Rob Fisher since this is one of the very few juices I see in your paw fairly regularly - other than red pill - i vote that you head over to the relevant Juice review thread and give us a classic Rob Fisher review of it !!

I'm not very good at juice reviews... Joose-E-Liqz Toffee d'Luxe is TIT! :b1:

Nasty Juice, Mango Banana in the iJust 3, Mr Hardwick’s Peach Pie in the Dvarw clone and @BumbleBee ’s Pumpkin Pie in the Siren 2. All winner juices!

@antonherbst you were right about Peach Pie.. wow!

@Rob Fisher - I am noticing you have been vaping a few new juices lately!
This is very interesting!

Red Pill is still my staple juice... but with Replay I have now started using BF RDA's and experimenting with other juices... I even have a new upcoming juice in one of my Dvarw's which I'm testing and it has real potential... and then there is Toffee De'Luxe which I keep in my BAM DNA75C Squonker and vape occasionally all day. So I am getting somewhere but my staple is still about 98% of the time!

Union of Vapers Dip ‘n Dunkz – Coffee Cupcakes
Review: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/union-of-vapers-juice-reviews.t50300/

Vapeplicity – Coffee and Coffee Shake
Review coming up soon.

BLVK Unicorn Juice – Unicoco: pear and coconut
A lovely, light flavour – perfect ADV for when I’m too busy/tired to change flavours

Foggs – The Milky Way: Berries and vanilla malt milk
Delicious, especially the vanilla malt milk. I wish I could find a juice with only vanilla malt, without the berries!

Blends of Distinction IcePop Range - Papaya: papaya, melons, tropical fruits
I love the IcePop range – it’s light and refreshing
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/blends-of-distinction-juice-reviews.t18087/page-2#post-666111

Lit Af – The Bae: mango and custard
Tried it for the first time yesterday. Immediately tasted mint, although it's not in the flavour description. Not happy.

On the 1st of July, my wife is quitting smoking. In solidarity, I will be quitting vaping. I’ve decided that for the next month I’ll be going down memory lane and getting a hold of the juices that I loved in the first year of this journey, 4 years ago.

So, the last few days have been Orion, Moonlight. I dread to think how many gallons of this juice I’ve consumed, but it’s as good today as it ever was. The best ADV I’ve ever had. It was always a reliable back up at worst, at best nothing could match it (remembering that all palate’s are subjective)

So here’s to you, Orion Moonlight. You’ve been a good friend to me.

On the 1st of July, my wife is quitting smoking. In solidarity, I will be quitting vaping. I’ve decided that for the next month I’ll be going down memory lane and getting a hold of the juices that I loved in the first year of this journey, 4 years ago.

So, the last few days have been Orion, Moonlight. I dread to think how many gallons of this juice I’ve consumed, but it’s as good today as it ever was. The best ADV I’ve ever had. It was always a reliable back up at worst, at best nothing could match it (remembering that all palate’s are subjective)

So here’s to you, Orion Moonlight. You’ve been a good friend to me.
Enjoy your last few days of vaping and all the best with quitting. Presume your wife will be going cold turkey - all the best for her too.

Lemon Sansation by Vape Wild - I get the lemon and I get the cake, but I'm not loving this juice as much as I expected to. Will play around with it more another day.

Currently have Jam Monster, Strawberry in my Siren 2. Loving it! MUCH nicer than the Blueberry which I wasn't crazy about.

Back