What Did You Vape Today?

And look what I got today... this is the best strawberry I've ever tasted. Seriously. What I really like about it is that it's not overly sweet. I'm adding this to the few juices which I can vape as an ADV. it's made by a well-known forumite too. @KZOR you really nailed this one!!

K-Liquids_Crispy.jpg

Been vaping 2 new things the last couple of days.

In the Blotto I am vaping DIYorDIE's 10 Loop (his take on fruit loops in milk). While I think it is a TINY bit heavy on the lemon to be a proper fruit loops, I really like it. It is a pleasant ADV with lots of layers.
In the Venna/Topside Lite setup I am vaping a sample of Gaar Grape Soda from Bef*kte E-liquid that Wayne from Thrifty sent our way with our last purchase. I haven't vaped many grape liquids, but this one is DAMN good. Like a purple Fizz Pop when the sherbet JUST starts to come through.

Been vaping 2 new things the last couple of days.

In the Blotto I am vaping DIYorDIE's 10 Loop (his take on fruit loops in milk). While I think it is a TINY bit heavy on the lemon to be a proper fruit loops, I really like it. It is a pleasant ADV with lots of layers.
In the Venna/Topside Lite setup I am vaping a sample of Gaar Grape Soda from Bef*kte E-liquid that Wayne from Thrifty sent our way with our last purchase. I haven't vaped many grape liquids, but this one is DAMN good. Like a purple Fizz Pop when the sherbet JUST starts to come through.
You've made me feel like grape now. I think I have some tucked away

Arabian Nights - what I vape every day, but now rocking the Impi - no idea why I waited so long to find an RDA that is worthy of this jewel of a juice

df5a6b04ae95329d5a91a7b4a4ebbb62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go again... testing some new juices to see if I can find some other juices to vape and not just Red Pill! Haven't been too successful in the last 6+ years but always worth a try! Krushed E-Juice from Thrifty clouds - LeMango which is a Lemon, Mango and Passion fruit juice.
Crushed Lemango.JPG

I have been on unflavored 3mg for the past 3 weeks and enjoying it. It seems flavoring in the ejuice is not agreeing with me.

Ran out of Panama for my MTL Skyline vape

so tried Prime Fizz Apple

it’s great and vibrant in DL but meh in MTL
Needs something. Too muted. Not popping. Where’s my menthol!

AC1A7B20-353E-496C-9A2B-FD704BB8DEE1.jpeg

I have been on unflavored 3mg for the past 3 weeks and enjoying it. It seems flavoring in the ejuice is not agreeing with me.
Have you tried doing just some sweetener and coolant? It will still be bare bones, bit will have a little more personality than totally unflavored?

Have you tried doing just some sweetener and coolant? It will still be bare bones, bit will have a little more personality than totally unflavored?

The totally unflavored is quite sweet by itself. I don't want to put any additives in because I'm not sure which flavors are causing my troubles, so I avoid all of them, even the menthol. I'm satisfied with it as is.

Doing a DIY Abuela de Coco (cigar with coconut) that I tweaked into an MTL version for the Expromizer. It is decent, but the coconut is very feint and I think this is definitely a liquid aimed at a DL setup.
In the Blotto I have some NCV Milked Banana and I really quite like it. It is a really thick, creamy vape with a half candy, half authentic banana taste. It is not as sweet as I expected it to be, which is good. The warmth of the vape lets me think more of a creamy banana pudding (like those instant puddings from the packets) than a milk.

Back