What irritates you?

Standing in a queue behind someone who has a very looooooong story to tell - and only one person behind the counter.

I secretly plan people's murders when they see me vaping and tell me "I saw on Carte Blanche that vaping is very bad for you. Smoking is better..:-@:-@:-@

1. Bad adverts, I cannot begin to explain. Ex. Outsurance where the guy gets in a helicopter to see how SA are saving money...South African love saving money, so let me demonstrate this buy using the most expensive form of transport!!! And interviewing customers just before they bungee jump: Guys, we need this interview TODAY. but sir, so and so will be back in Jburg in 2 days. NOPE, you go NOW and get that bloody interview I don't care what his busy with.
I could literally mention probably about 50.
2. The people in charge of the comedy channel...how did those interviews go? Knock knock: Come in. YOU'RE hired!!
3. Romans trying to use the call and collect thing as an actual selling point???? Cause we hate the convenience of delivery...
4. Allen from 2 and a half men.
5. Sheldon Coopers so called intelligence. An intelligent individual adapts...end of
6. Trevor Noah ( after he started hosting the today show)
7. Gareth Cliff (won't elaborate )
8. Standing in a que that clearly states 10 items or less and the person in front of me either can not read or cannot count. I count out loud for them as they unpack.
9. People driving slow in the fast lane
10. Not getting a reply on whatsapp after the message has been read for the next 5 hours. It takes 30sec to write a reply people.
11. Any shape or form where old people act like teenagers as a joke (ex. Off their rockers)
12. Babies talking in adverts....it's not funny, it's bloody demonic!!
That should do for now.
5, 6, 7, agree- all 3 annoys the crxp out of me

@Vapeshop -won't give name...
''Do you have Fantasi cherry in 3 or 6 mg ?''
''no only 0 mg''
''ok ,I'll take 60 ml bottle and add my own nic ''
''Sorry only 30ml available ''
''gimme 2 ''
''sorry only 1 left''
''Your online shop stated you have stock''
''the server was down and not updated ''
''ok - I also need a glass for the V8''
''our supplier will deliver tomorrow''
''do you have coils -OCC for my Kangertech''
''we don't stock Kanger products''
Me : FxxK!! , turns around and storms off

Going to checkers after work at 17:00. 25 people in the queue and only 2 damn tellers open. Makes me freaking nuts. Takes me 10 minutes to get the groceries i need and stand 30 min in queue to pay

Going to checkers after work at 17:00. 25 people in the queue and only 2 damn tellers open. Makes me freaking nuts. Takes me 10 minutes to get the groceries i need and stand 30 min in queue to pay

PnP is much much worse than Checkers. And I always end up in PnP then get to tills and I'm like "Why do I do this?"

What irritates me more is that there is 4 supervisors walking around doing next to nothing.

People that think different lanes have different speed limits ..hahaha @Steyn777
This is the difference between a good and a bad driver, never said they have different speed limits, but if you want to drive 80 in a 120 zone, stay in the left lane - thought this was actually common sense, then again, if there's 1 thing I've learned, common sense is just not that common @Gersh :bash:

That person on the airplane that thinks, despite buying exactly the same ticket, that they are entitled to 1.5 seats and you are only worth 0.5 seats. Let the seat warfare begin!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

This is the difference between a good and a bad driver, never said they have different speed limits, but if you want to drive 80 in a 120 zone, stay in the left lane - thought this was actually common sense, then again, if there's 1 thing I've learned, common sense is just not that common @Gersh :bash:
At the same time very annoyed and also very relieved that this post reached me on a day where I was functioning at about 7%...then again not sure if it would have made any sense to OP at 10.

Freaking queues at Checkers. Friday at 17:00. A crap load of people buying groceries and only 2 tills open. While the rest of the "till staff" walks around and chatting like they are at the Keg for happy hour. Maak my befok!

Not having "silver paper" on 'my' chocolate. :mad: Especially Kit Kat.
Dave

The "silver paper" was a lot nicer than the current plastic stuff.
Dave

1. telkom
2. you insisted on getting a parrot now it’s making a noise shouting “shut up” at it every five minutes doesn’t help.
3. Q:does this ejuice contain WS23? A:yes

My list would be shorter on what does not irritate me - Cat's, Dog's... animals.

In hope to change youngster's mindset:

1. Using "literally" in moronic ways. "I literally had a sandwich." How do you figuratively have a sandwich. Please stop using the word, unless you the sentence could have both a figurative and literal meaning.

2. I don't even listen to people who start a sentence with "I mean" or "Like". "I mean, like, I went to the store" I didn't ask you what you meant!

My government don't irritate me - no no, irritate would be a major understatement.

Back