What irritates you?

1. Using "literally" in moronic ways. "I literally had a sandwich." How do you figuratively have a sandwich. Please stop using the word, unless you the sentence could have both a figurative and literal meaning.

Similar to this one! One that bugs me a lot is people using "literally" when they're talking figuratively.

"This queue is so long, there are literally a billion people in front of me!"

standing in a queue to pay a fine, reach the front only to be told i can not pay this in edenvale and that i can only pay it in elsburg, 4 5 cents, i am only there to f#cking pay you, I have come forward, owned up, admitted my guilt, just take my f#cking hard earned money and so be it

but no, agonize me further

god help us all

When you get to your factory on a Tuesday morning and had visitors the night before.
IMG_1894.jpg
At least they left there ladder.

1) Traffic
2) Slow internet speeds
3) Unreasonable Customers/Clients
4) Articles that claim vaping causes cancer
5) People who share article claiming that vaping causes cancer
6) People who talk before doing their homework
7) Inconsiderate people
8) People who chew loudly <---- this I will kill over...
9) Settling for a product you don't want because it is available.
10) My absolute worst is getting something you ordered and it's not what you ordered!!

I think that covers at least my top 10 ROFL :D

People who don't reply to a Whatsapp, FB message or email, concerning something that is relevant to them. I don't expect (nor want) a conversation - just have the decency to acknowledge the message.

Going for a 1hour massage but waiting for it to end because I wasn't enjoying it only to find out it had been extended another half an hour by mistake/miscommunication

Going for a 1hour massage but waiting for it to end because I wasn't enjoying it only to find out it had been extended another half an hour by mistake/miscommunication
I personally HATE receiving massages. Just dont like people rubbing my shoulder and or back. Dont know why, just makes me extremely uncomfortable and paranoid. I went once with my ex to a spa and it was just a horrific experience. I hated every second of it.

Especially that freaking Enya music. That woman is either on some strong psychedelic meds or hit her head as an infant

I personally HATE receiving massages. Just dont like people rubbing my shoulder and or back. Dont know why, just makes me extremely uncomfortable and paranoid. I went once with my ex to a spa and it was just a horrific experience. I hated every second of it.

Especially that freaking Enya music. That woman is either on some strong psychedelic meds or hit her head as an infant
No I do like massages occasionally,but I wasn't enjoying this one at all,and my luck I got 30mins extra

i love getting whatsapp messages, i randomly type a reply at various intervals so that the sender can see i have read the message and the infamous dot dot dot and then wait normally about a day before sending a reply. drives my boss insane! maybe before tapping send they will reconsider sending messages after nine pm next time.

1- Do not pay with chance , anywhere ! [feed it to the parking meter at PicknPay]
2- You don't need to ask about the welfare of the whole family while at the till point.
3- I sit in front of my Pc for a reason [ work , Esiggsa , middle of a game ] why do you need me to do something mundane NOW ?
4- I don't use my phone over weekends - you know that , call me when I'm at work , about work .
5- The chocolate and Cokes in the fridge are MINE - go buy your own , don't borrow a class of Coke - I don't care if you'll buy me 2L back tomorrow.
6- Get your own e-juice - YOU have asked for a ''refill'' 6 times already the last week.....
7- ''Your smoke makes me sneeze......''- WHAT fkn smoke ??????
8- Don't advertise an item and then tell me ''OUT OF STOCK'' That really gets me going.
9- Be punctual - I am here to see/meet you , it is an arranged appointment , be on time, bury your late great uncle later.
10- I am a Virgo , perfectionist and organized , your sloppiness and unpreparedness must be blamed on your parents planning.

Last edited:
1- Do not pay with chance , anywhere ! [feed it to the parking meter at PicknPay]
2- You don't need to ask about the welfare of the whole family while at the till point.
3- I sit in front of my Pc for a reason [ work , Esiggsa , middle of a game ] why do you need me to do something mundane NOW ?
4- I don't use my phone over weekends - you know that , call me when I'm at work , about work .
5- The chocolate and Cokes in the fridge are MINE - go buy your own , don't borrow a class of Coke - I don't care if you'll buy me 2L back tomorrow.
6- Get your own e-juice - YOU have asked for a ''refill'' 6 times already the last week.....
7- ''Your smoke makes me sneeze......''- WHAT fkn smoke ??????
8- Don't advertise an item and then tell me ''OUT OF STOCK'' That really gets me going.
9- Be punctual - I am here to see/meet you , it is an arranged appointment , be on time, bury your late great uncle later.
10- I am a Virgo , perfectionist ans organized , your sloppiness and unpreparedness must be blamed on your parents planning.
LOL! spot on

Back