What should i buy

Conno2112

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Hi guys i want to buy a new tank for flavour testing i was thinking of getting the cleito 120 i had the original cleito and love it i dont want a dripper so any suggestions on a tank and any comments about the cleito 120

What sort of vape do you like. Mouth to lung or direct lung hit, or something in between? Big clouds or aimed at flavor?

From the couple of pulls I had of a cleito I'd say you couldn't go wrong with the 120 as the cleito was very flavorsome to me and I have a permanent vapers tongue so that's saying something.

Unless you specifically want to buy coils instead of building them, you can do better with your money on a 25mm dia tank than the Cleito 120.
Serpent mini 25mm springs to mind. :rolleyes:

Hi guys i want to buy a new tank for flavour testing i was thinking of getting the cleito 120 i had the original cleito and love it i dont want a dripper so any suggestions on a tank and any comments about the cleito 120
Not familiar with the 120 however I love my clieto,i'm going to get the rebuild deck that Aspire is offering. I just got a OBS Engine a 25mm rta.Great flavor and the deck is one of the best I have built on.

I use my serpent 22 as a testing tank. For the fact that it holds a little amount of juice so i am able to test out like 10 flavours over the course of the day. Flavour is amazing as long as you got a nice big clapton in there. Airflow is perfect for flavour tasting. cant go wrong

Back