Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

Rooigevaar

Wiener!
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
What size Wiener do you prefer?

We are considering 50ml bottles and would like the community's input.
Even if you have never tried Wiener Vape Co. e-liquids please cast your vote and let us know what size bottle makes sense to you.

Thank you in advance for your valuable input!!

50ml sounds good however always good to know one can get a litre of your favourite eliquid

I like a Footlong. I just don't like small hotdogs :p

Seriously though, I like 30 and 50ml bottles, because I don't like committing to 100mls of one flavour. When I buy commercial juice, I like variety.

I'm with @rogue zombie
30ml is perfect for me, because I DIY for quantity and buy juice to support the guys from time to time and get a feel for the new innovative stuff being created. Also, I dont vape anything more than 30ml of 1 flavour at a time because I become used to flavour and lose the taste.

30ml, 50ml and 100ml for those who like the flavour and perhaps want to stock up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many of the answers are gonna end up in the "Reading forum as a non vaper" thread :p

The thread name already deserves a place there.......hahahaha

I like 30ml on a juice I haven't tried before, but on a juice I like 100ml options are perfect. I honestly would consider 2000ml on two of my favourite juices, but would rarely have the budget to pull that off!

Hi @Rooigevaar , great to see you asking for this kind of feedback

I selected 15ml, 30ml and 100ml
Here is why (from my own personal perspective)

15ml is great as a sample size. Get to try more flavours for less money. And 15ml is enough for me to test it on a few setups and get a feel for it to see if I would order it again.

30ml is also good. I like 30ml if smaller samples are not available. Also a convenient size to pack away for a trip. And it is ok for flying where they limit the mls per container.

100ml for those juices that one needs to reorder in bulk. I have not done this many times, but it is nice to get a bulk discount on a juice one loves

Last edited:
Since Paulie's juice's entered my life I realised 50ml is a very good size.
I would love to see 50ml bottles of Weiner become available.
30ml doesn't last me long at all and I average about 10ml of juice a day, so 50ml will get me through the work week without a lunch time visit to the local vape shop.

Back